Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
. . . you've ever had.  Describe.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6505|Minnesota eh
I was falling. And falling. And falling. I was absolutely terrified being 9 at the time.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6545|EUtopia | Austria
Quite a week ago I ran from some mule and as it caught me it kept sucking my hand. Man, THAT was weird.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6323|Brussels, Belgium
I don't know, it seems that I'm not able to remember my dreams (good or bad).

Sometimes I can remember some things but nearly nothing.

It actually sucks.

Sometimes I have the "falling feeling", when I'm in my bed and my body has this spasm, meaning that I have touched the ground violently, it sucks too.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712
I raped my ex GF and she loved it. It was horrid.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6760|mansfield
i had a dream i was pregnant once
InnerMonkey
+62|6715
Seeing my family get slaughtered and being helpless to do anything about it.  I've always wondered what that dream meant.
avman633
+116|6360

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i had a dream i was pregnant once
that would make me shit in my pants.
Smithereener
+138|6312|California
There's a ride called Perilous Plunge at an amusement park near where I live. I was really short back when it came out so I didn't get to ride it back then and I had to stick to watching other people go on. Well, I had a dream where I was on the ride, but I was riding a huge egg. I don't even know how I was riding the egg, but that's what I remembered the next day.
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

The evil doll head with 8 mechanical legs from Toy Story and his posse of fiendish friends came out of my closet and tried to get me on my bed.

Weird.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
I don't remember them much now that I'm a parent.  Too little sleep so I just sleep really hard and don't dream much.  Once in awhile I've had the sensation of falling when I'm just falling asleep.  The reason for that has been identified scientifically, but I don't remember it. 

When I was a teenager I had a dream about my girlfriend at the time.  Have you guys ever had a dream that felt like you were really there?  I've only had a couple that were that vivid.  This one was terrifying.  It started that I received a call from her and she was hysterical and then the line went dead.  So I grabbed my pistol, rushed to my car and sped over.  When I arrived the house looked normal, nothing was out of place.  I slowly opened the door and let it swing open so I could cover the entrance with my weapon.  I worked through the house and heard nothing.  I wanted to call out her name, but wasn't sure if the intruder was still there.  I got to her bedroom and hesitated when I grabbed the doorknob.  I pushed it open and she was laying face down on the floor, blood splattered everywhere and the phone laying in pieces by the wall.  I screamed and started sobbing and dropped to the floor and held her in my arms.  The emotion in that dream was so real that I was crying when I woke up and still felt like she was dead.  The really weird thing was that for the next week I had the same dream every night.  I've wondered what it meant, too.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6680|West Yorkshire, U.K
Let me think.... in my dream (well nightmare) i walked around my room then looked in the mirror and saw you.
specops10-4
+108|6739|In the hills
ok, this might sound really weird, but I had a dream where I had two dicks, and was banging two chicks.  I dont even know who they were, but im not a perv or anything.  It scared me half to death cuz, thats just a fucked up dream...

I also had a dream when I was like 8 where I was ash (from pokemon) and I had a huge backpack with all the pokemon stuffed into it.  I thought it was really funny and I started laughing really loud in my sleep.  That was a pretty weird dream too i guess.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6470|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
getting chased, then being pushed to the ground and shot, it felt really weird....
specops10-4
+108|6739|In the hills

Stingray24 wrote:

When I was a teenager I had a dream about my girlfriend at the time.  Have you guys ever had a dream that felt like you were really there?  I've only had a couple that were that vivid.
Yeah, I had a dream where I got an A on a biology project, when I woke up i thought I actually got an A.  When I went to school and told my friend I got an A on the project, he told me we hadnt gotten it back yet.  I freaked out, because I thought we received it.  A couple of periods later I got it back, and I got a D .  Really pissed me off sooooo much!!
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6602|Parainen, Finland
The best one I have ever heard about was my friend (COB)MIKKO´s dream.

He was sleeping, and then suddenly he heard circus music and three midget clowns came in in his bedroom riding tricycles, and they had sharp teeth's and made weird sounds and stared at him while biking around his bed..... and this went on for a long time until he woke up.... He really should leave his last meal alone before going to sleep...

My weirdest dream was was having a fist fight with a giant chinchilla once... MAN I got beaten up before I kicked it in the nuts and it tried to escape. It went under my bed and I was trying to pull it out from there when my GF woke me up laughing. She was laughing cause she woke up hearing some weird noise and then she saw that I was under the sheets and the only thing she could see was my ass and heard me laughing... Must have been interesting..
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6477|Purdue
I don't remember it too well, but I was being chased by a lion, and then I see this hole in the ground so I jump in. And as I'm falling down the hole, things like bears or coyotes and etc and jumping out of the walls.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6658|Groningen, The Netherlands
It was so dark, I couldnt see sh1t.
(cob)mikko
+21|6440|finland
i was eating my wife.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6602|Parainen, Finland

(cob)mikko wrote:

i was eating my wife.
See!!!

This is the fucked up shit I´m talking about!!!!!
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6323|Mombassa
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

it was a dawn of the dead kinda thing, and i was in a nuclear bunker cause they were gonna nuke the zombies, then there was shit loads of radiation near where we were, then somebody opened the bunker door and some radiation got in. THEN a little boy about 6 was singing this song about how he was alive(gets pretty fucked up bout now)then his voice drops and turns into half gollum half invader from mars. then he went psycho and killed us all. or i could tell you the dream about the child molester throwing poo at me.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6706|Sweden
Had one really disgusting for some odd reason me and my brother where in the car ( papa was driving ) when he decided to speed things up unfortunately A truck tried to pass another truck in our lane needless to say we fronted the truck all i could see was my brother disappear in a carnage of blood then i crawled out the wreck of the the car to look at myself in some glass splinter i was missing an eye and couldn´t really recognize myself.

Later i visited what was left of my brother in some creepy hospital. If you have seen the alien movies and remember where they found babies in tanks with water that was how my brother was looking like then he suddenly woke up and started to laugh hysterical and i woke up.

Kinda freaked me out when i had that one everything was so real i could almost taste the blood on my tongue.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6504
i played with a giraffes wang.  funnest dream ever.
JaggedPanther
+61|6470
I was in the woods when a grey crossover between a flamingo and a crow 3x the normal size jumped up and took off. The only thing is it's neck was broken and it's head was dangling and bleeding. Then a snake transformed from the trunk of a tree, it was hissing but I was understanding hisses. Other stuff happened but the bird really freaked me out, and I forgot the rest.

I haven't really had a scary dream since I got tired of listening to metal

My best dream was skiing down the alps for about an hour, then I got woken up, when I went back to bed I resumed skiiing down the same endless trail where I left off. It was endless.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-01-28 15:58:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard