sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

Wait.. so you are telling me this isn't right?

..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
spray_and_pray
+52|6482|Perth. Western Australia

Kmarion wrote:

..lol
I think ill stick to this video the other one sounds like a 12 year old who wants to be a country.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

Wait...so you are telling me that the first video lies?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

For nearly every massacre on one side there seems to be a revenge killing or another massacre that preceded it. For me I find it hard to sympathize with either side. The whole conflict seems to stem from shitty borders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan

It seems someone told the Jews they could go here, the people there didn't want them, they started taking shots and started talking smack about somebody's mother, the Jews responded by doing some messed up things and the last few decades have been nothing but retaliations with brief pauses of peace. Did I get it right? Stupid UN partition plan.

The Jews an Palestinians should read my post. People are more important than places.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

For nearly every massacre on one side there seems to be a revenge killing or another massacre that preceded it. For me I find it hard to sympathize with either side. The whole conflict seems to stem from shitty borders.

It seems someone told the Jews they could go here, the people there didn't want them, they started taking shots and started talking smack about somebody's mother, the Jews responded by doing some messed up things and the last few decades have been nothing but retaliations with brief pauses of peace. Did I get it right? Stupid UN partition plan.

The Jews an Palestinians should read my post. People are more important than places.
I don't sympathize with extremists, like Hamas members, but you must agree it's a very unfair fight, Israel has a powerful army and Palestine has rocks.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I don't sympathize with extremists, like Hamas members, but you must agree it's a very unfair fight, Israel has a powerful army and Palestine has rocks.
I agree 100 percent.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6486

sergeriver wrote:

Great video.. very well done and informative.  I saw it in the other thread stickied.. btw thanks to the mod for allowing us to talk about this conflict again.  lets keep it civil and lets show the entire world how Israel are the bad guys
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6551

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The palestinians only have rocks because they are Godless. The Israelis beleive in the right God so they are blessed with overwhelming fire power. The end.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6486

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The palestinians only have rocks because they are Godless. The Israelis beleive in the right God so they are blessed with overwhelming fire power. The end.
Please tell me you forgot to add the "/sarcasm off" at the end of your post.
SoC./Omega
+122|6532|Omaha, Nebraska!
israel kicks ass with planes
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6537|Canada
If you've ever talked to anyone from Palestine you'd hear how bad it has gotten over the years.  I know two brothers who just recently came to Canada from Palestine.  They say that everyday when you leave your home in the morning, you say goodbye to your loved ones, because you can't be sure that you're coming home.  The Palestinians are under a state of total oppression.  As the first video points out, Israel has it's fingers in all media, the only voice left to the Palestinians is the open and un-censored media of the internet.  But as most people in North America are already indoctrinated into believing that Israel is righteous in it's actions, any pro-Palestinian opinion isn't even believed.  Not to mention the fact that anyone who says anything negative about Israel or the Jewish at all is labeled as an anti-Semite or even a Nazi.

Imagine walking down the street in any American city and having to be worried about being arrested, shot, beaten, humiliated, or all the above on any day because you weren't Jewish.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6486

Point&Shoot wrote:

If you've ever talked to anyone from Palestine you'd hear how bad it has gotten over the years.  I know two brothers who just recently came to Canada from Palestine.  They say that everyday when you leave your home in the morning, you say goodbye to your loved ones, because you can't be sure that you're coming home.  The Palestinians are under a state of total oppression.  As the first video points out, Israel has it's fingers in all media, the only voice left to the Palestinians is the open and un-censored media of the internet.  But as most people in North America are already indoctrinated into believing that Israel is righteous in it's actions, any pro-Palestinian opinion isn't even believed.  Not to mention the fact that anyone who says anything negative about Israel or the Jewish at all is labeled as an anti-Semite or even a Nazi.

Imagine walking down the street in any American city and having to be worried about being arrested, shot, beaten, humiliated, or all the above on any day because you weren't Jewish.
Great Post..  I think the world and in particular America is slowly waking up.. thanks to the internet, people start to realize how the american media is totally biaised toward Israel.. now they only need a president who will not be afraid of AIPAC to speak out against ISRAEL.

Things are getting better now.. i met a lot of jews here on the forums and in the "outside" world who openly talk against Israel and denouce their policies.  Even inside Israel theres some people who protest against the occupation.. but we never hear about them on Tv..  let me look on the interweb if i can find this video.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6551

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

No, I really believe that.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Which God, the same one that asked Abraham to kill his own son as a proof of faith?  I prefer to live Godless than having a God like that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Since when is war fair?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
l41e
+677|6639

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

No, I really believe that.
Then please explain how the Soviet Union got all those nukes/jets/subs/ships/missiles/tanks. And why we we're mad at Iran for WMDs. And why we gave the Afghans all those Stingers (which we've never gotten back) in the '80s. And why we still can't catch Osama.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

They shouldnt have been verbally backing Hitler during WWII then. That is what this all stems from. Jews helped the allies fight Hitler while countries like Egypt, Palestine, etc were backing Hitler and hoping that he would win. Can you realy blame the UN for thinking, well fuck you then we will give this land to the people that helped us defeat an evil dictator.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6358|Columbus, Ohio
Please use the search function, as I found this in a sticky.....posted by you.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54171&p=16
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

Vilham wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

They shouldnt have been verbally backing Hitler during WWII then. That is what this all stems from. Jews helped the allies fight Hitler while countries like Egypt, Palestine, etc were backing Hitler and hoping that he would win. Can you realy blame the UN for thinking, well fuck you then we will give this land to the people that helped us defeat an evil dictator.
They weren't the only ones to back Hitler then.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6666|Belgium

rawls2 wrote:

Can you give me some proof that your God is the right one?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

usmarine2007 wrote:

Please use your common sense, if you have any.  The sticky was closed just after I posted this, so there was no debate at all, but anyway thanks for your concern.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6486

usmarine2007 wrote: