R0lyP0ly
+161|6652|USA
No, this isn't one of those "post your vid (which will end up in a 5 pg  he-edited-it-no-he-didnt-etc war) etc etc". Just describe your best/favorite type of shot.

Mine just happened (hence the reason behind the thread):

On Road to Jalalabad, and am on overwatch of the hotel spawn, on the bldg across the street where the walls of hotel form the little point (opposite end of the bldg/wall/plane setup thing). My other 5 insta-friends are about to cross the street (they are near the burned out car next towards my end of the hotel CP), when a freshly spawned MEC dives into the tightly packed bunch with a knife. I swing around the scope of the best weapon in the game(m24, if there is the slightest bit of confusion ), and pop the sucker with a headshot, yielding a kill for me and no friendly casuaties (despite him being intertwined almost in the 5 pairs of legs). I was amazed, to be frank.

my favorite 'category' of sniper shots would be the not running straight at me nor running parallel to me (a kind of 45 degree angle towards me-ish enemy (especially a MEC medic, idk why, but i fucking hate those little pricks) that i drop with a headshot. Whats your favorite?

whew. now that all the excitments out, i can go to bed. g'nite.
Caffine1
+2|6314
Awesome, congrats.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6411|da ville, va
Mine was on Wake. I was on Arty Island with an M95 as Chinese and saw a bunch of people on the carrier waiting for the F-35. I took a shot and missed. I took a shot again and it said I killed a guy saving him the trouble of getting owned by a J-10. The carrier was roughly 463 meters(correct me if I am wrong I just think) so that was far for me.
nlsme
+48|6414|new york
I actually love sniping someone out of their cobra. Not just once, but 5 or 6 times in a row. After that, you know the helo is ready to lift off. so you run down, throw out a couple of claymores, jump in and take flight. Not really sniping as you would normanlly do, but much fun.
on another note, my favorite snipes not including the cheap br chopper kill with the m95, would be the 4 or 5 headshots in one clip with a type88 or svd.
mpsmith
+5|6670
The more difficult the better. My furthest kill was from the artillery island on wake to a guy laying down at the NW-most flag (I forget its name). He was so far away he was just a couple of pixels and I had to aim about 2m above him to hit him. I took a screenshot but now that I look I guess I deleted it
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6540|Winterpeg, Canada
I shot this guy though the slightest space on Karkand once, back on my old rig. I'll grab the pictures later, but I just saw the name tag and shot, happily got the kill.
UUD40
+8|6370|San Diego, CA
This one time on Road to jalalabad, this one guy on MEC was afk... so I flanked and shot him in the head!

No, really -- I dont know.
aLi3nZ
+138|6505|New Zealand
congrats nice shot.

My favorite sniper spot and shots are in my frag vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8OLOCsZZo

I don't go sniper much but happed to have a good run in the above vid, I did it again recently with out the bunny hopping. Got 30+ Kills from the same spot. If only I was recording.

Yes I know I wasn't supposed to post a vid but I'm  too lazy to explain in words.

Also remember  stopping anything at all taking off on Operation Clean Sweep, shooting anyone that got into the pilot seat of the chopper or jets.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-01-28 02:59:34)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore
there was one time at wake...i was holding the M95 and i actually shot the pilot dead who was strafing me with his J-10...and the empty plane crashed on me
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6457|behind my rifle
mine prolly has to be on ghost town. i was sniping from teh uncap to the northbase (from wher i was it was only a 100m shot at most), because the brits took it over early. i saw a apache had spawned so i put my sights on the cockpit. pilot entered. i shot him...no big. well 15 seconds later i saw the same pilot get in and start spinning hte apache to aviod getting shot.....while hes doing his slow circle. i just geuss and shot.. i happened to hit him... i was amazed. after that the pilot mustve given up, for he didnt comeback.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6589|Reisterstown, MD

I get a lot of running headshots on Jalalabad...does that count?
t0mhank5
+319|6710|Surge
On mashtuur, i was on the tall, ladder accessable building near power plant as USMC, and looking over towards the street south of mosque. there was an MEC medic in the scope of my L96 running perpendicular to me towards mosque, so i popoped off a shot and hit him in the chest. he pulled out his medic bag and started running east down the street, away from me and out of sight. as he disappeared into the haze, i chanced a lucky shot guessing where he was, and was rewarded with a nice sniper kill.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia
Kubra Dam - I was stuck on a cliff (some glitch, so I was just randomly firing at things. Hit the underside of a chopper, nailed the pilot, thing fell from the sky like a stone.

Somewhere.....- I was sniping with the L96 and I was following this guy with my crosshairs, and we went behind a batch of trees. I couldn't see his name tag anymore, so I got annoyed and just fired - and hit him.

Karkand - I was near that house by suburb (no the flag itself, but that house further up the hill), and I was putting down some claymores. I noticed on the UAV a guy coming up toward me - the problem was that he was RIGHT around the next corner - so I frantically tried to pull my pistol out, but instead pulled out the dragunov. He came around the corner, and I noscoped him in the head......

^three of my best.
Barrakuda777
+86|6735|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Basically any time an enemy is full sprint in any direction in the middle of his squad and I pluck him out with one headshot makes me smile.  Apart from my bullet, what must run through his head.. WTF was that, where the hell is he shooting from
Its also funny coz all his medic mates beging the bunny bounce revive ritual and I try and snag a couple of revivers to add to the fun.

I guess I like to put the willies up em by never letting them think they are safe.

Kooda
greenhaven
+47|6464
M95'd an Apache pilot on Leviathan, and the gunner went down with the helo.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
I took my m24 and I was playing karkand then I shot randomly in the sky and it said I killed another person at Mashtuur city in a european server.
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6690|England
90 degree running head shots at 350m+ are my favourite.
Gfinners
+17|6301|Cornwall, England
I was on Jalalabad and i was on with a mate and he was on the other team and i was on this roof, cant remember which one now...anyway i managed to find him and i fired my 1st shot to the floor in front of him to scare him, causing him to jump which is when i capped him in the side of the face while in mid flight, woo i gave him stick the next day. After many many months he still hasn't  managed to get me
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6839
Best sniper shot i ever did, was when a jet was flying at me, and i popped the pilot in the head, and made the jey crash into the mountain, when i got the kill for that too! lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
I was on a 32 mashtuur, spawned at the hotel and started crossing the river, a mate was on the 50 cal on the tank that was crossong the bridge, Boom headshot with the l96 from beneath the bridge, i lol'd at him 4 that
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I took my m24 and I was playing karkand then I shot randomly in the sky and it said I killed another person at Mashtuur city in a european server.
Is that even possible?
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6839

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Is that even possible?
you've never done that?
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6554|Behind you, with a knife
My best one was on Wake with the M95. I was near the south base when I saw comin' a Humvee. The idiot was going straight into a friendly tank. When the guy've seen that, he tried to bypass him by jumping to the beach. Now, just has the Humvee is mid air, I sniped that guys straight in the head. I was seriously proud.
Jello.01
+46|6607|DFW, Texas

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Is that even possible?
Yes, yes it is.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6568|United States
Best sniper shot I've had was on Wake. I was positioned on the Chinese side waiting for the J-10 to spawn in when I heard someone spot an incoming jet. I ran off the runway in hopes of dodging the bomb blasts but when I turned around I saw the jet was angled more towards the ground, exposing the cockpit, so I went prone, took quick aim and shot.... as luck would have it I nailed a headshot. I almost spooged myself afterwards because the pilotless jet just missed crashing into an incoming enemy tank. What a combo that would have been.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard