Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6638|Camp XRay

yea and i am a giant pink bunny rabbit
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6691|Ft. Drum, NY
lmfao.....if i put (EA) infront of my name are you gonna think im from Electronic Arts?
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6540|dunno
Probably just messing around.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6484

Of course everyone who wears that tag is DICE member. They have coded it into the game with their mighty coding skills that no other coders can match.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6483
The guys in my clan were talking aboyut reporting them. It was funny but they decided not to, because it's not a big deal and EA and the real DICE woon't do anything anyway.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6474|behind my rifle
yes they are
Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
hax
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

The guys in my clan were talking aboyut reporting them. It was funny but they decided not to, because it's not a big deal and EA and the real DICE woon't do anything anyway.
We'll have our buddies at PB hardware ban them if they try to report us.

Besides what the fuck would they report for? Using a tag? For all BFGestapo knows, DICE stands for Death In Cyanide Eggs.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6474|behind my rifle
yeah there the real deal, i wish i could
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6397|FLOOR E DUH
hurricane is like 9
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6592|Arlen, Texas
Tag users!ooooh are you gonna get in trouble!
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6534|Adelaide, South Australia

They're probably trying to lure potential knifers to them so they can pump 'em full of shotgun or something.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6574

Hurricane wrote:

Besides what the fuck would they report for? Using a tag? For all BFGestapo knows, DICE stands for Death In Cyanide Eggs.
Definitely a comment made by a pre-teen. Your welcome to comment as soon as you sprout some pubes.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6523|Bournemouth, South England
I'm from Amnesty International, so if you see me on a server, don't kill me, I'm there purely for humanitarian work.
Smoke_Deez
+8|6401

Des.Kmal wrote:

hax
LOL
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
you are so gullible.
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden
I'm sure they used it to fool people thinking that they where Dice employe so that people would try to knife them. I did it during the Knife Hunt of the Dice members.
That or they got some other names for those letters that I could care less about. Hardly something that will get you banned.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Definitely a comment made by a pre-teen. Your welcome to comment as soon as you sprout some pubes.
And you are? Fuck you. This topic was about me and Kmal so I have every right to comment on it. You, on the other hand, get the fuck off my internets or I will hunt you down and set your computer ablaze. Either that or kidnap you (in BF2/2142, of course).

And no, I'm not a pre-teen. I'm 15... I think that's "teen", not "pre" or "post" teen. Leave the psychic/telepathic work to Miss Cleo, you're better suited to the fast food service.

Yeah fenris lots of guys started hunting us down. Lots of people thought we were real DICE members.

"omg two DICE on our team haha"
"I GOT UR TAG DICE PUT ME ON THE LIST"
"hah i killed a DICE guy"
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6753|The Hague, Netherlands

and closed
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard