Evil_Apu
+40|6579|Denmark
and use other kits? ive seen alot of players name themselves 'sniper' somewhere in their nickname, and use other kits like medic, assault and that?

Why the hell calling yourself sniper if you aren't using a god damn sniper?!

also seen a guy named Warrior(and something) and i shouted ''use a freakin knife''
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6521|South Florida
Cause they get bored of being a sniper. I dont blame them. Kd's of 10 - 1 at the end of a large karkand round isnt worth it. I could go out with an assualt rifle and get 50 - 10 and get more satisfaction.
15 more years! 15 more years!
EmptyRøv
+1|6393|Denmark [DK] (Stats=US)
Because they are to lazy to make up a real nick.

1) Pick a kit. only 7 to chose from.

2) Add your real name.

Now you have a nick. Nice...hmm...Lame...
Evil_Apu
+40|6579|Denmark
Dude it's like go in a gay bar, calling yourself gay of the year, and when a gay come to you and want to charm you, you say ''get away, gay''
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

They snipe with weapons other than a sniper rifle maybe?

Last edited by ryan_14 (2007-01-27 14:17:10)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|Nårvei

Evil_Apu wrote:

Dude it's like go in a gay bar, calling yourself gay of the year, and when a gay come to you and want to charm you, you say ''get away, gay''
Because thats just queer !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Anomaly
+6|6537|USA
Who fucking cares?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6649|USA
same for people whose names are  "Ultimatexxxxx", then come in last. Or any name with numbers instead of letters, 1337, etc, and have negative round scores. Or people who have evil in their name, and don't TK. An argument could be made for almost anybody's name.

Take mine -- Mystic. I don't do magic, nor can I make myself invisible; in fact I am quite predictable.
im_in_heaven
+27|6584

Evil_Apu wrote:

Rofl
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6586|Reisterstown, MD

Have you ever noticed that people who have sniper in their name, suck at sniping?
Evil_Apu
+40|6579|Denmark

killer21 wrote:

Have you ever noticed that people who have sniper in their name, suck at sniping?
No, since i never see such player snipe..
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6454|behind my rifle

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Cause they get bored of being a sniper. I dont blame them. Kd's of 10 - 1 at the end of a large karkand round isnt worth it. I could go out with an assualt rifle and get 50 - 10 and get more satisfaction.
its been done before, i havent, but a friend has, with sniper kit of course.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6324
I like people who use hardcore ownage names about death and destruction. Sad little pandas.

My favourite nic is Vassily Zaitsev - that's the sniper from the movie Enemy at the Gates. There's heaps of variations on that name and none of them are any good.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

R0lyP0ly wrote:

same for people whose names are  "Ultimatexxxxx", then come in last. Or any name with numbers instead of letters, 1337, etc, and have negative round scores. Or people who have evil in their name, and don't TK. An argument could be made for almost anybody's name.

Take mine -- Mystic. I don't do magic, nor can I make myself invisible; in fact I am quite predictable.
Nah, you can't make an argument out of my name. I'm noob and I'm from Finland. Hard facts only.

And why do they call themselves sniper? Well of course they think before they begin that sniper will be über-overpowered kit with 1-shot-into-arm-kill abilities. As we all know the truth isn't that and when they try out sniping and fail bad they think: "Fuck this. I'm gonna be medic whore."

Any more questions?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6734|Great Wall
I like this thread.. another discussion about nothing

I'm a musketeer.. so I use GP-30
XRogerMellieX
+8|6324

R0lyP0ly wrote:

My user name is from Viz Comic's 'Roger Mellie, the man on the telly' and I started the account for chopper-whoreage. Telly, get it? LOLOh my god.

It makes no sense on IO servers though, at least I'm not trying to be tough.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6654|South West England

Anomaly wrote:

Who fucking cares?
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6705|Charlie One Alpha
If BF2 had big recliner chairs and swords, I could live up to my name. As it stands right now, I have to be content with jumping unto people's heads from rooftops. Those are the best kills anyway.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
XRogerMellieX
+8|6324

LaidBackNinja wrote:

If BF2 had big recliner chairs and swords, I could live up to my name. As it stands right now, I have to be content with jumping unto people's heads from rooftops. Those are the best kills anyway.
go go super mario!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6324

My name has a purpose of reverse psychology. I am in fact the best player in a round every time. And I am because people think I suck so they don't focus or put enough effort into dueling with me, they end up dying before my wrath. Works uber slick zomg guy slike totally.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Snipa Fox
+21|6393|Brisbane, Australia
Name: Sn|PA_Fox

Long story. Couldn't be bothered writing it.
nlsme
+48|6411|new york

Im_Dooomed wrote:

My name has a purpose of reverse psychology. I am in fact the best player in a round every time. And I am because people think I suck so they don't focus or put enough effort into dueling with me, they end up dying before my wrath. Works uber slick zomg guy slike totally.
Looks to me like you place in the TOP # 1 out of ten maps you play. 1,000 rounds and only 55 golds. Hardly the BEST EVERY ROUND.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6324

nlsme wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Looks to me like you place in the TOP # 1 out of ten maps you play. 1,000 rounds and only 55 golds. Hardly the BEST EVERY ROUND.
Yes because clearly he was being serious.
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6566

R0lyP0ly wrote:

That reminds me of a time i was playin Sharqi, this guy named noobslayer51 joined the game. Well, i killed him like 7 times in a row, he had like no kills and all that good stuff so i said "noobslayer51 should change his name to slayednoob15.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6661|NT, like Mick Dundee

So... What does the name "Flecco" say about what kind of player I am? Just curious.......
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard