gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

It's a noob gun coz u just have to go instaprone and pull the trigger madly, you dont have to controll your fire.
Well then y the fuck dont u use it aswell so then it actually is a test of skill instead of complaing about it being a ''noob'' gun
sum1 r not gud @ think
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
The g36 argument will never end
BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6346|Slovenia
The debates about G36E wouldn't even start if it was balanced with other weapons. No one's bitching about M16 or AK101 which are among the best guns in the game. G36E is a lot easier to use and you can make a lot of kills with it, no doubt about that. I don't hate being owned by a 101 because I know that it takes at least some skill and that guy has it.
I hate to get killed by a standing medic almost off my line of sight with 1 click.
It's no fair for players who have been playing BF2 since the beginning and master the weapons, to see a beginner getting as much kills as them with the G36E.
But as someone already said: blame the GAME, not the people.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
There's always been one overpowered weapon in the game. First it was the noob tube. Then it was the PKM. Nows it's the G36E. I think DICE just does it to piss everyone off.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA
People just complain, trust me, I already had an arguement with some people in some other thread about this. Their best defense was, and I'm serious on this one, "It's too good of a gun." But by that logic, why doesn't everybody play Wake and all run for the NJ2046 since that's the worst vehicle in the game? People don't make sense, all they want to do is try to make them feel good about themselves. Let them just use the worse gun and you can use the G36e and you'll rape them, that's what I do.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Let them just use the worse gun and you can use the G36e and you'll rape them, that's what I do.
I'm not sure you can rape someone exept yourself with such a poor KDR with AR's - 1.28

RPK & G36E both need to be balanced . Add recoil to G36E and make it as accurate as M16 . Remove 130 drum mag from RPK ( which actually havent ever exist in RL - drum mag for RPK is only 75 rounds ) and give it 45 rds mag , which is used  in russian military cos drum mag ( 75 rds ) isnt as reliable as 30\45 rds mags for RPK\AK . And everything will be fine .
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
for some reasons i cant master guns with burst fire modes....

AK-101 FTW
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330

mcgid1 wrote:

I don't have much of a problem with the gun itself, but more that it got put into the medic kit.  The gun is more accurate and usually more effective than most assualt weapons (ak-101 not withstanding), and to top it off you can heal yourself after each firefight.  If it had been put with another kit, one that can't heal itself, you probably wouldn't be hearing as many complaints about it being over powered or whatever.
Agreed, I've always thought the g36e would be better off with assault.

I still hate the G36e, but since I've started outkilling everyone else on the server with the AT kit I don't hate it as much anymore.

The_Jester
+52|6492|Italy
Every single thread like this make me wanna go play medic again, and use the g36e.

I find amusing that pro-wannabe pub stars crying for the g36e usually are exactly the same people who say "ZOMG the whole GAME got nurfed for whinerz like yo, 1.21 was SOOO leet".
So there are PRO reasons to whine and noob reasons? Yeah sure, the blackhawk miniguns required a lot of skill, or c4 freesbies.

And what's up with the rpk now?
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6703
I'm really fed up with people complaining about the guns. As I love playing as a medic I use the guns provided.

But I can actually kick more ass with the L85A1 as I love the scope. I use the G36E for mid-range fighting, such as most of the SF maps.

I have got skill with BF2, but if I want to use a gun that I paid for who has the right to stop me?
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6334

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

It's a noob gun coz u just have to go instaprone and pull the trigger madly, you dont have to controll your fire.
Same can be said for the RPK, AK101, L85A1, PKM and G3.

If you can't take down someone with a G36E, then you have no skill, do you?
You go on a server right now and do that with the L85 from any range further than 2 meters. I'll bet any money you will die first. It's the hardest gun to use in the game because the deviation and accuracy goes to shit after 3 shots which why a lot of people dont use it, because they dont know how to.

Once you learn though, it's an awesome gun.
InnerMonkey
+62|6720
I don't pay attention to what gun killed me other than sometimes to know what kit there person had.  I'm just playing for fun, and in that respect, I really can't see where it matters what I was killed with.  Just waiting for my 15 seconds to be up....

I started with medic kit when I first got BF2, and I got bored with it ages ago.  Still, the G36e was a good gun for killing when you've got no armor and every shot needs to count.

Last edited by InnerMonkey (2007-01-27 06:58:35)

XRogerMellieX
+8|6330

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

Same can be said for the RPK, AK101, L85A1, PKM and G3.

If you can't take down someone with a G36E, then you have no skill, do you?
You go on a server right now and do that with the L85 from any range further than 2 meters. I'll bet any money you will die first. It's the hardest gun to use in the game because the deviation and accuracy goes to shit after 3 shots which why a lot of people dont use it, because they dont know how to.

Once you learn though, it's an awesome gun.
Agreed, on full burst the L8 is the worst weapon in the game... learn to fire off single shots.. and within ten metres you can hammer the button harder than a pistol and every shot will go into your target.

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I have got skill with BF2, but if I want to use a gun that I paid for who has the right to stop me?
Assault Rifles      61:15:33      2,064      2,338      0.8828      16.58%
Actually, not too bad for a new player, but after a while when you've had more experience you will realised the frustration that we are talking about. I mean you absolutely no offence but I know that when I first started playing I thought every weapon and kit was virtually equal in power.

The G36e is overpowered. I don't mind new players using it but certain clans run around in packs with G36e's and RPK's and think that they earn their scores.

And just pointing out the below stat so you know... on my first account I had 1 and 280 and never even knew I'd been paddled, not even once.

Defibrillator      02:47:02      5      217      0.0230      65.86%

Last edited by XRogerMellieX (2007-01-27 07:04:08)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6636|South Jersey
Please stop arguing about the G36E, it'll be added to the nerf list if you do.  (See Hurricanes 1.5 patch thread for bf2)
The_Jester
+52|6492|Italy
Again, what's wrong with the rpk?
Wasn't stock weapons for leet players?
What am I supposed to do if I play support as MEC?
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Please stop arguing about the G36E, it'll be added to the nerf list if you do.  (See Hurricanes 1.5 patch thread for bf2)
Um.... that would be a good idea, yes?
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland
I like the G36E, but over the past few weeks, Ive been using AK101 nearly all the time when MEC, and was using the G36E when USMC, but now changing to the M16. I have to say the M16 is a great gun and yes its a bit harder to use I guess. But its more fun.
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6334

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Your stats say otherwise. If you have skill, I must have ULTRA SKILL.
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6334

XRogerMellieX wrote:

And just pointing out the below stat so you know... on my first account I had 1 and 280 and never even knew I'd been paddled, not even once.

Defibrillator      02:47:02      5      217      0.0230      65.86%
The deaths are from whilst you're holding them, not being killed by them.

So if you die whilst you're about to revive someone, that death goes to your deaths on that stat.

A lot of snipers do this to protect their rifle K/D
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
the goal of the game is to get pts, i don't care how i do it, (i don't spawn rape) or what i use, i use what the map dictates.  and i love the g36e!!!
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
You can use the g36e if you want, but please don't say you are skilled.  Most G36e users I know can barely kill anybody with an m16 because it takes skill and accuracy. It's like a hacker who tries to play withtout hacks..
The_Jester
+52|6492|Italy

TrashBlinD wrote:

You can use the g36e if you want, but please don't say you are skilled.  Most G36e users I know can barely kill anybody with an m16 because it takes skill and accuracy. It's like a hacker who tries to play withtout hacks..
Do you see people claiming to be pro because they are using the g36e? I don't. But I see a lot of people claiming to be pro because they don't use it.

Expected answer: because they are.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6703
So what about my stats? I have fun. Something you obviously don't.

I'm not a new player I just don't play often. I think my stats are good for someone who doesn't devote their life to BF2.

I find the G36E fun to use. And damn it isn't that what the game was invented for?

I don't think stats show "skill" very clearly at all. I play as a team. Not someone who cares about K/D ratio.

Last edited by ShowMeTheMonkey (2007-01-27 07:28:33)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
Lol, I don't care about your stats...

What I'm saying is you can use the g36e if you want, it's just noobish IMO but I can't do anything about it. What I hate is G36e users that say they are good because they "own" people on pubs with a gun that clearly takes no skill.

Anyway, I don't rly give a fck anymore since I don't play on pubs. GLHF with your 36e.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-01-27 07:35:48)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA

Longbow wrote:

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Let them just use the worse gun and you can use the G36e and you'll rape them, that's what I do.
I'm not sure you can rape someone exept yourself with such a poor KDR with AR's - 1.28

RPK & G36E both need to be balanced . Add recoil to G36E and make it as accurate as M16 . Remove 130 drum mag from RPK ( which actually havent ever exist in RL - drum mag for RPK is only 75 rounds ) and give it 45 rds mag , which is used  in russian military cos drum mag ( 75 rds ) isnt as reliable as 30\45 rds mags for RPK\AK . And everything will be fine .
Oh sorry to offend the almight Mr Longbow... Yeah, I die a lot, what's your point? We just have different playing styles. I'm the one who even if he's assault or medic, will still run towards enemy vehicles. I really don't care about dying since I don't care about my k:d ratio since I don't care about my stats. You obviously care enough about stats if you had to bring mine into the topic... If you really want to be that way, maybe I could criticize you. Your stats actually look incredibly inflated. I mean, 400+hours on Karkand? Wow! You're good! I wouldn't be surprised if you spend all your time on an IO server.

Actually, I honestly don't care what map you play or how you play. I just don't see the need for posting such a stupid comment. Especially when I only had this one account the whole time I played BF2 and I always used the assault rifles when I started, now I haven't been using them so much. If I really wanted to go make a new account just for a good k:d ratio for that one gun, I could easily do it, but I'm not going to waste my time on some kid like you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard