Tetn1s
+59|6643|Los Angeles
If you want the true actions of a twelve year old, then go ahead and search through my posts.

For a second I thought Hurricane and Kmal were actually 11.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6510|Behind You

James-M-II wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

Your "bollocks." His age dosen't matter, it's more of his maturity, which as far as I can tell he wins out against you. We may be the laughing stock, but you guys are helping us out. Your then "guilty by association", as in, the world laughs at you too.

So shut your mouth.
wow your obviously the brains.... im suprised you yanks can construct setences. anyone here ever seen team america? if not, i suggest you watch it, it shows how stupid america is. you think a brain washed american child aged 11 is smarter than me? jeez.... how stupid are you?
Team America: World POlice was made as a parody you dumb fuck.  It's puppets having fucking sex and you are trying to say that the movie representsw the US?  You dumb shit.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Ned_Z wrote:

If you want the true actions of a twelve year old, then go ahead and search through my posts.

youve heard me over voip........ wtf....... do i sound 11?!?!
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6712|Sweden
*smiles*
Tetn1s
+59|6643|Los Angeles

Des.Kmal wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

youve heard me over voip........ wtf....... do i sound 11?!?!
Well, That came into my thought. But somehow you still tricked me..
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6427|Browntown

Des.Kmal wrote:

james m i (or whatever the fuck ur name is wrote:

ive never wished death on anyone, but your a cunt. i can tell your american, your ignorance levels are through the roof
loaz @ this thread.

dont insult people for being american. no wait, as a matter of fact, i can tell your not an american, because you are obviously inferior to me.

http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/am … icture.jpg
...and americans wonder why the rest of the world hates them.

Last edited by Inspect@hDeck (2007-01-28 17:42:41)

l41e
+677|6650

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

james m i (or whatever the fuck ur name is wrote:

ive never wished death on anyone, but your a cunt. i can tell your american, your ignorance levels are through the roof
loaz @ this thread.

dont insult people for being american. no wait, as a matter of fact, i can tell your not an american, because you are obviously inferior to me.

Because you don't understand sarcasm.
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6427|Browntown

k30dxedle wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

loaz @ this thread.

The world hates America because I don't understand sarcasm?

Well that seems a little petty, doesn't it?
Scardaddy
+37|6393|UK

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

The world hates America because I don't understand sarcasm?

Well that seems a little petty, doesn't it?
Lol and deck I gotta give my opnion about your name: It's off the heeezo fo reeezzzo, man I love deck the way he raps, I gotta try and get him to rap on one of my beats, but respect for the name cause he's slept on, buit not by you
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
@ thread
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
wodstlk
+2|6381

Scardaddy wrote:

wodstlk wrote:

he he, team America....

fucking puppets man, thats so dam funny. and south park is real too...

i went through British commando school, lots of great people there, i love the UK.  i also was stationed in Korea and i loved it there too, and Germany, panama, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia.  what great places, so many great people all over the world, but there also people who kill each other.  not in a fucking internet game, it the real world.  to condemn a country for a few bad apples is just a waste of time and energy.  ya, i am American, and i have acted a fool in other country's, but so has everyone else.  i have been all over the world and there is so much to be impressed with, just look at positive things, don't bring each other down over nothing

just my 2c
it is discouraging to see youth act the way i did in my military days, being angry is so wasteful.  life is so dam short, just be happy
I totally agree, thanks mate for having a positive input, seriously...
i try, seems silly to fight on the inter web thing, what a waste of time, its not like you can actually fight or something so it just goes on and on...
wodstlk
+2|6381

AchangelTyreal wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

Your "bollocks." His age dosen't matter, it's more of his maturity, which as far as I can tell he wins out against you. We may be the laughing stock, but you guys are helping us out. Your then "guilty by association", as in, the world laughs at you too.

So shut your mouth.
wow your obviously the brains.... im suprised you yanks can construct setences. anyone here ever seen team america? if not, i suggest you watch it, it shows how stupid america is. you think a brain washed american child aged 11 is smarter than me? jeez.... how stupid are you?
Team America: World POlice was made as a parody you dumb fuck.  It's puppets having fucking sex and you are trying to say that the movie representsw the US?  You dumb shit.
it is a parody, but there are aspects of it that are meant to show the kind of silly things that Americans do because we think we are supposed to convert everyone in the world to our way of thinking.  believe me, i was brain washed my whole life to have pride in America, i still do but i don't just automatically accept what happens in our government anymore.  i used to get crazy just thinking about our flag, if i were to see anyone disrespect it, i would definitely fight.  but after seeing war on a few occasions and seeing my friends die and take part in the death in real people, you start to question authority in all forms, at least thats what happened to me, now im jaded, and i understand why people from other country's  hate us.  i just try to act like a humon being to everyone i come in contact with, seems to help me
iFro
+1|6500
*in case of stupid humor*

Last edited by iFro (2007-01-28 23:08:00)

PogoTheMonkey
+7|6751|MmM Location

iFro wrote:

so, any codes left ? i can be good nurse too
Cool! wear this,
https://www.poseposter.com/plugs/planet-mandy-nurse-08.jpg
and call me sometime!
Slickfish
+24|6625
Guys I've got to say this thread just went mad, I had to read every post:lol:.

All country's have faults, why argue, leave that to the Muppets we all have running our country’s, they are the ones that represent our nations and as such get them the reputations they have. It's not the people themselves.

I can't stop laughing at some of the posts, guys you both have half points, I'd say neither of you win, as it's totally pointless, yet at the same time you both win, because it Fricken hilarious to read.

Well thats my thoughts on it anyhow.

Back on topic, guys does anyone have a screenie of the limited SCAR skin, I've heard alot about how huge it is but I haven't seen a pic of it ingame??.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
There's a pic of it in the 2142 award and promotions thread. Hang on, I'll find it.

EDIT: Here it is

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/Battlefield%202142/awards.png

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2007-01-30 06:03:17)

Slickfish
+24|6625
Sh*t that is huge!.
I'd rather keep the standard skin, not that I have a choice.

Cheers for the pic mate.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
Apparently a lot of people who have it want rid of it, but you can't.
Slickfish
+24|6625
Thats a bum deal if I ever heard one, "here's a thank you for buying the game from us" and you dont have a choice!, once you put it on you can't get it of.

Would a reistall of 2142 not work??, it dont stick it on your profile!!;lol;
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Apparently a lot of people who have it want rid of it, but you can't.
i love that gun. and thats my promo and award!
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard