Poll

Advanced Ammo Hub or Advanced Medic Hub?

Advanced Ammo Hub50%50% - 37
Advanced Medic Hub50%50% - 37
Total: 74
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
Okay, I'm in a dilemma..

I should be ranked up tomorrow (Colonel Silver ) and I can either unlock the Advanced Ammo Hub or the Advanced Med Hub?

Based solely on the unlocks above them, which should I get? I play both classes the same amount. Here is why I want each :

Ammo:
- Resupply while driving
- Dystek Pulse Meter after it, and then the shotgun which I have only 1 minute of experience with (killed one enemy, headshot).

Medic:
Heal while driving
- Voss Unlock (I have the BAUR-H and love it)

I play titan more than conquest, if it is any use to you..

Thoughts?
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6537|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
I voted ammo hub, very very effective on titan maps, as it's usually close quarters and by time people get into gun fights they'll be dead more than injured.
Volatile
+252|6695|Sextupling in Empire

Nade spamming would be easier with ammo hub. Though, when going solo, its nice to have the advanced medic hub when getting injured yourself. I have made it out of some crazy titan gun bombardments with the advanced medic hub.
Thoruz
+42|6317|Germany
ammo hub
there are to few players that actually resupply (well that's what i experienced)
and oh yeah
go for the clark you will love it hehe
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK
Ammo hub is great for titan fights.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
ammo it is thanks guys.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
get ammo hum then health hub, you need them both.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6533|Sammamish, WA
Get both. They're each SO helpful. Plus they both help you get the respective badges alot more easily.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6690|U.S
I picked health hub because if you have the baur that means you have a shotgun or rockets to use in close quarters already and usually you wont run out of ammo very fast. and the voss owns!
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6636|Malibu
You will appreciate Med Hub more if you play conquest mode more often than the titan mode.
Being able to heal yourself (and others) faster will give you more options since you stay alive longer.
Ammo Hub will have you placed somewhere for nade spamming but this is not too effective in conquest mode as much as those used in titan corridors.
DaBombadier
+8|6398|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
ammo hub, much more useful for titan battles
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
Advanced hub + Clark = Tons of kills and few deaths.
MrEzeuss
+26|6381|Nethterlands (ZH)
The ammo hub is the best first choise.
With it you can keep on defense longer, wich means kills, highest killstreak etc.
Nothing more enfuriating then standing with an empty gun, and having to switch to pistol or knife.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6366|Inside the AR Rockets.
Ammo hub so you can nade whore in the titan like CRAZY!! Hurray!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
Ammo hub, so you can get the Clark. That thing is practically unbeatable onboard a titan. Join me in a game sometime, and you can try it out.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6729|The Hague, Netherlands

Advanced Ammo Hub    50%    50% - 26
Advanced Medic Hub    50%    50% - 26

more Dilemma, darn

I would go for the amm hub tho.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
lol, what are the odds!
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6443|UK
Its still equal 27 to 27 i think that means get both but depending on what you playing most get ammo first if titan and medic first if you play conquest, but both in the end.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
Yes, I think I will go:

- Advanced Ammo Hub
- Dystek Pulse Meter
- Clark 15B
- Advanced Medic Hub
- Smoke Grenade
- Voss

edit// lol poll adds up to 99% and not 100%

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-01-27 12:18:31)

Zefar
+116|6640|Sweden
Be a medic whore and stand by my side in the battle. I rather have health over ammo. Good enough answere?

Oh and we need more medic whores to.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
Unlocked ammo hub! I will unlock either the Dystek Pulse Meter or Advanced Medic Hub next (tomorrow!)
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6436|The Land of Scott Walker
Medic Hub because it's the Voss tree.  The Voss has bigger clips, so it's easier to have enough ammo and you can heal yourself.  You can have enough ammo to crash a Titan, but with 5 health, it won't matter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard