TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6633|Gold Coast, Australia
The new Aussie Forces was released today, maybe we could make a mod night running it?

You can get the file off Internode Games Network

Link: http://games.internode.on.net/filelist. … tails=5383

It would be fun.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

Unfortunately we cant FTP our server, so we cant upload the Mod files to it.  So that means we cant have a Mod night.

Sorry...

But im going to Download it anyways

Last edited by R3v4n (2007-01-25 21:54:41)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6544|Internetfitlerland

Im assuming I dont need any previous version of Aus Forces to run this.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6397

Great.

internode wrote:

- Added: Vehicle - A Secret Vehicle
This is all you need, right?  400 MB just seems a little too small...

Also, who's going to be running it on servers?  Singleplayer's bots just...don't cut it.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-01-26 01:27:41)

NOGGIN
God.
+40|6527
Internode have got a server fo it!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bahahaha... You guys should see my download speed fluctuate. I'm going from 150kbps to 20000kbps at random intervals. Pity it wont stay up at 20000kbps. Estimated download time was just under two minutes for that speed.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
eagles1106
+269|6590|Marlton, New Jersey.
Eh, and I though my 280 kb/s on the download was fast, although it kinda was because it  wasnt jumping at all...

Took me about 20 mins, mod's alright, wish it had more additions to the MEC
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6481|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
no thanks, its probably shite anyways
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6388
ok, I installed it, now how do I run it?
psH
Banned
+217|6390|Sydney
Omg i downloaded the previous version, and roffle,
Glitch
after Glitch
after Glitch.
Im sniper, i go for my claymore on the scroll menu, i pull out a pistol? what the hell?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6544|Internetfitlerland

Wow thats bloody great.  I havent encountered any glitches/bugs yet, had some great teamwork going on the mods Internode server and its not ranked, so no dickheads to ruin your day.

9/10 from me
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

~Smokey~ wrote:

Wow thats bloody great.  I havent encountered any glitches/bugs yet, had some great teamwork going on the mods Internode server and its not ranked, so no dickheads to ruin your day.

9/10 from me
Yes... 9/10, this mod is definitely worth a look if you are in Aus (thanks to 'nodes support of the mod). I like the Concrete Factory map. The changes to grenade launchers, frag grenades and the support kit are all great. No spamming frags now but they are still a great weapon.

That and the MEC have a awesomesauce knife. Binoculars should have been an obvious addition to BF2 from the start.

Doms wrote:

Omg i downloaded the previous version, and roffle,
Glitch
after Glitch
after Glitch.
Im sniper, i go for my claymore on the scroll menu, i pull out a pistol? what the hell?
Try again.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-01-27 17:39:10)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
cospengle
+140|6494|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I just installed it yesterday. Nice to play some new maps, but I was having a bad night and still getting twice the points of anyone else on my team I'll have to try again when there's a few more players on and the teams are more even. But I had fun anyway. The Aussie runs are fugly; nothing like the sexy G3

I ran into one problem though, for the first 5 or 10 minutes it kept accessing my HDD every couple for seconds. So it was stop start the whole time.   Anyone else have this problem???    Anyway, I'm getting a new PC soon so it might not happen then (my current
PC is pretty crap).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard