sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand

Spark wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

fierce wrote:

BF2 is and was way more popular than 2142 ever will be and both BF2 Boosterpacks died pretty fast, why do you think the 2142 Booster will survive longer? ;(
We get new unlocks badges, ribbon and the unlocks can be used on the normal BF2142 maps
I won't violate the NDA (even though I'm not in the beta) by talking specifics - but some of those unlocks - I mean, seriously. They could be more overpowering than the PKM Sniper.
well could you at least tell us about stuff (this is too anyone in the beta or who has info not just spark) that we already know will be in the game like the Goliath? I mean if they have already said what it is then its not breaking the NDA to tell us what its about
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6762|Oregon, USA
We cant say much, in fear that we may not be able to beta test any more. lol.

Just stick with the stuff you already know. Goliath and Speeder. 10 new unlocks. 3 new maps. that kind of stuff
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst

Spark wrote:

I won't violate the NDA (even though I'm not in the beta) by talking specifics - but some of those unlocks - I mean, seriously. They could be more overpowering than the PKM Sniper.
I seriously look forward to this expansion...I already whore the Krylov/Baur/Voss to death as Assault, and as support, few people can touch me if I see them first.  Hopefully they won't put in anything that overpowers everything...you know, like a portable rail gun that can kill infantry, vehicles, and gunships with a single hit...
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
Well can assure you there are no weapons like those, at least what I saw.

Meh who cares we want power
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6762|Oregon, USA
GAH! Stupid NDA....

Must...Tell....THE WORLD!
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

Im tempted also
maps..... are....... amaaaaaazing...... bettter...... than any..... in... vanilla...
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6816|Belgium

fierce wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

The only thing that could happen is that the maps won't get played at all.. Which is very unlikely..
BF2 is and was way more popular than 2142 ever will be and both BF2 Boosterpacks died pretty fast, why do you think the 2142 Booster will survive longer? ;(
Because I'm pretty sure that there 'll be 1 of the 3 maps that everybody will just love.
And that map will probably have a few 24/7 ****** servers.
Beta-testers probably know which one I'm talking about..
Too bad we're not allowed to say more, but those are the rules.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
I got in. But then they banned me forever because they figured out that I lied about my age. Fuck them

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bannedqx7.png

tells you what asses work at dice.

Last edited by Ned_Z (2007-01-30 15:45:34)

thefousteph
+8|6731
I'm in also!

(i'm downloading the patch right now!!!)

DNA kills us if we say anything so...sign in if you want to know more!!!

That's the easyest way to learn more goodies
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6762|Oregon, USA

Ned_Z wrote:

I got in. But then they banned me forever because they figured out that I lied about my age. Fuck them

To bad the Combat Testers team doesn't work for DICE.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6646|Peoria

Ned_Z wrote:

....How did they find out you lied about your age?
l41e
+677|6648

Elamdri wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

zomg dicestalk3rs
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6762|Oregon, USA

k30dxedle wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

zomg dicestalk3rs
IT WASN'T DICE!!! lol j/k
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

Elamdri wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

YOu have to go in TS (BTW i do have the pass and IP) and then you have to  get registered. Ya, a 12 year old on TS sounds like a lil girl doesnt it?
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
They help DICE but they are not really part of them
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Ned_Z wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

YOu have to go in TS (BTW i do have the pass and IP) and then you have to  get registered. Ya, a 12 year old on TS sounds like a lil girl doesnt it?
...maybe you shouldn't have lied? It's illegal for sites to collect information (at least in the USA) from anybody under the age of thirteen either.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
dang, i shouldnt have. Then i could have sued them
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Ned_Z wrote:

dang, i shouldnt have. Then i could have sued them
I'm sure there was some sort of thing that said "I agree to these terms", and in those terms it said you have to be over 18. I think the law is "knowingly collecting info", which is why they ban people if they are found out to be underage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COPPA

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-01-30 18:27:05)

Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
Well thing is. i didnt even put my real info nether.

I also have a friend whos 15 and is in the program he actaully invited me to it.

Last edited by Ned_Z (2007-01-30 19:00:42)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6816|Belgium
I don't even know why they're still letting people join the beta, since we've already been testing for half a week now..
Anywho, if you get accepted into the beta-testing, please PM me or something. So at least I'll know when I'm playing with BF2s members on the server.
I'm called ShirEPanjshir on the CT fora, and in game too. Although if testing something I might be playing under the name LycanWarrior.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

I don't even know why they're still letting people join the beta, since we've already been testing for half a week now..
Anywho, if you get accepted into the beta-testing, please PM me or something. So at least I'll know when I'm playing with BF2s members on the server.
I'm called ShirEPanjshir on the CT fora, and in game too. Although if testing something I might be playing under the name LycanWarrior.
if you look at the CT teamspeak you can see them registering people all the time.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6816|Belgium

max wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

if you look at the CT teamspeak you can see them registering people all the time.
Lol, OK that's a damn good point. God I feel like a moron now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard