*=SAS=*Fearosius
+5|6273|Australia
BF2 is just out of control, the medic class seems to be the new assualt class only better. The Medic class has 4 grenades, compare that to the 6 grenades you get with your grenade launcher with the assualt class, its a really big deal. Grenades require no reloading, just pull the pin and throw, absoutely ridiclous! It would be nice if we didn't have any of those BUNNY HOPPING NOOBS! If your energy bar reaches 0%, you can not sprint, nor jump. Its really irritating when you're sniping, and you have a guy with a grenade laucnher, jumping all over the place and only to find yourself dead in a matter of seconds.

Back onto the medic bit, the medic has to carry 4 bags of healing equipment as well as a pair of shock paddles but yet, the medic seems to have no trouble running 30-50m. Its ridiclous, I don't say drop it down to the Anti-Tank, Support, Assualt sprint time, but maybe in-between the high energy bar kits and the low energy bar kits. I also say give the medic 3 grenades (which will stop bloody nade spamming) which is half of what the assualt has.

The noise glitch, when someone fires a full auto weapon, you can sometimes hear it until he dies or changes weapons. You can also use this glitch an advantage which is completely unfair.

Make the transport helicopters of use, I always see people racing, tking for the attack helicopters. Increase the damage of the mini-gun on the US Blackhawk.

Just a thought, I hate it when an attack chopper is hovering over a spawn doing his s*it. Why not introduce Stinger/Grail Missiles. These are shoulder-mounted Anti-Air Rockets fired from a tube that hit any heat source, just as any anti-air/heat-seeking missile. Maybe introduce to the Anti-Tank Class, but instead, change the name class to Anti-Armour. Of course people can ONLY pick either, Eryx & SMAW or Stinger/Grail.

Well thats it for now, I'll mainly be on Iconz #7 or 3# if you wish to catch up or talk with me, cya 4 now!
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK
k
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6507|Las Vegas
Actually, you can still jump when you are out fo sprint.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6374|Alberta, Canada

Snipingruven wrote:

Actually, you can still jump when you are out fo sprint.
Actually, that should be changed.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

i think jumping taking away sprint is crap
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

im pretty sure this has been discussed 48659439302 times now.

on topic, blackhawks should be unnerfed.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6507|Las Vegas

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i think jumping taking away sprint is crap
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

......BUNNY HOPPING NOOBS!......
I tuned out about here, but curiosity kept me going.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

I also say give the medic 3 grenades (which will stop bloody nade spamming) which is half of what the assualt has.
I doubt removing one grenade will make a difference.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

The noise glitch, when someone fires a full auto weapon, you can sometimes hear it until he dies or changes weapons. You can also use this glitch an advantage which is completely unfair.
Its only an advantage when its happening to the enemy. And even then, it's not that big of an advantage.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Make the transport helicopters of use, I always see people racing, tking for the attack helicopters. Increase the damage of the mini-gun on the US Blackhawk.
As much as the rest of the BF2 players want that, its not going to happen unless another patch comes out. Even if a patch comes out, I doubt it'll fix the BH guns.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Just a thought, I hate it when an attack chopper is hovering over a spawn doing his s*it. Why not introduce Stinger/Grail Missiles. These are shoulder-mounted Anti-Air Rockets fired from a tube that hit any heat source, just as any anti-air/heat-seeking missile. Maybe introduce to the Anti-Tank Class, but instead, change the name class to Anti-Armour. Of course people can ONLY pick either, Eryx & SMAW or Stinger/Grail.
A) Spawn somewhere else
B) Learn to use the Eryx/SRAW properly and hit him
C) Search, and post in the other countless threads on this.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6316|Twyford, UK

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

BF2 is just out of control, the medic class seems to be the new assualt class only better. The Medic class has 4 grenades, compare that to the 6 grenades you get with your grenade launcher with the assualt class, its a really big deal. Grenades require no reloading, just pull the pin and throw, absoutely ridiclous! It would be nice if we didn't have any of those BUNNY HOPPING NOOBS! If your energy bar reaches 0%, you can not sprint, nor jump. Its really irritating when you're sniping, and you have a guy with a grenade laucnher, jumping all over the place and only to find yourself dead in a matter of seconds.

Back onto the medic bit, the medic has to carry 4 bags of healing equipment as well as a pair of shock paddles but yet, the medic seems to have no trouble running 30-50m. Its ridiclous, I don't say drop it down to the Anti-Tank, Support, Assualt sprint time, but maybe in-between the high energy bar kits and the low energy bar kits. I also say give the medic 3 grenades (which will stop bloody nade spamming) which is half of what the assualt has.

Well thats it for now, I'll mainly be on Iconz #7 or 3# if you wish to catch up or talk with me, cya 4 now!
There was a discussion on this a while back. What I came up was to give the medic a shorter-ranged, less accurate weapon, and give the assault class more benefits.
Of course, then I discovered the G3, which makes Assault all worthwhile again. Lots of power, very accurate on semi, and useful. Shame about the clip size, but Support dudes can help.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6649|Middle of nowhere
blah, more bitching?

i certainly hope there isn't more nerfing b/c of this
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
It's because of noobs like you that they patched this game to death & almost ruined it.
Please STFU before they patch it again , or go to another game if your so miserable, try 2142 thats where all the other ones went.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6555|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Just because you cant hit people with your nub sniper kit, doesnt mean you have to complain about it.  Youre the reason that there have been so many patches and so much nerfing to the point that BF2 is almost ruined.  Learn how to move and avoid fire and grenades, rather than taking the shortcut and trying to nerf a kit that takes skill to use for the most part.
kilgoretrout
+53|6440|Little Rock, AR
why do you hate bunny hoppers?  especially if you're a sniper...  they can't shoot in the air, and you can easily see where they're going to land...  move your cursor in front of them and hit them.  it's not hard.  also, you can type "shit" on this board.  it's okay.
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

The Medic class has 4 grenades, compare that to the 6 grenades you get with your grenade launcher with the assualt class, its a really big deal.
EA nerfed the number 6 and made it 5.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard