AdrianOC
+0|6724
Quick Question.

Not sure if this is possible or not, but when I ws creating my char I had a lot of issues and towards the end I kept on hitting the defaults to speed up the process.

Now my char says that I am an American, I have the flag behind my toon etc

I know its not a MAJOR tech issues but all the same I would still like to fix it.

Does anyone have a solution / trick to change the country setting ?

Appreciate any help.
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
I believe there's nothing you can do to change it except create a new account.
Zedman
+3|6727|NOVA
I think that the "Nationality" setting either has to do with the army you spend the most time playing as, or the region of your game.

Its probably more than likely the army you spend the most time playing as.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

Zedman wrote:

I think that the "Nationality" setting either has to do with the army you spend the most time playing as, or the region of your game.

Its probably more than likely the army you spend the most time playing as.
There is an option when creating an account that let's you specify nationality. This is not something that can be changed after the fact. Sorry, but you are stuck with an american account.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
your nationality is shown by the flag in the top left corner, the big flag that is behind your character is to do with the Country with which you have played with the most. so if you are in a game between the USMC and MEX and play USMC all the time, then you will have the US flag.

Wish EA would release another patch in which there were more countries. Bring in the Black Watch so i can get a Scottish flag!!
AdrianOC
+0|6724
No worries guys I knew it was a long shot.

Apprectiate the help all the same

GL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard