Afrika_18
+26|6543
If someone tells me to bail, I'll almost always get out, unless its a couple of guys who are smaktard whores, tk-ing for vehicles, in which case I'll stay in to piss them off.  They can keep tk-ing me until the get kicked.  But the way I see it, most of the time its a couple of guys on voip (or whatever it is, I don't use it) who would probably be more effective together than I would alone.  Something that really pisses me off though, something for which I almost always tk, is when I hop out of my vehicle to repair it, finish it and then someone drives away without even slowing down so I can at least get in the fucking gunner seat.  Most of the time, these bitches get a rocket up their wazoo, and to hell with the point penalty.  Bastards.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

Samtheman53 wrote:

why does it matter?

its not as if its real life?!
agree
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

Guy gets in a chopper and I go as gunner. I need lots of kills so I won't give it up easy. He says "bail out!" several times, then drives off and rams us both to kill us. I then get in as gunner again with his friend, who also tells me to bail out. After around 3-4 minutes I bail and he doesn't move. So I get in the transport chopper and blow him up, along with his friend. I go down to -17 but points aren't a concern for me.

So, should I feel bad for doing this?
The only thing you should feel bad about is creating such a preteenish name like "leetkyle" - get over yourself already.
Really, find a better argument. If we're on the subject of names, how is yours any better?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu

Varegg wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

If I grab the 1st seat of any vehicle and the guy in 2nd seats shout "bail out" ill ignore it. But if I get in 2nd seat and the guy in 1st shout "bail out" than Ill consider it.
You see sometimes a Squad Leader will get in and fly realy high and act as mobile spawn point for his squad. On maps like Suez and Minsk, its the best tactic.
Thats what the transport chopper is for, he dont have to use the gunship as spawnpoint .....
Its another option for the team. Gunship travels MUCH faster than the transport choppers.

Also, THERE IS NO AIR TRANSPORT in Minsk and Suez CONQUEST MODE.
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6564|I'm a Viking....Norway
No............. It's just a game
link52787
+29|6523
Its just a game so you should not feel guilty.
RoofusMcDoofus
+15|6576

Afrika_18 wrote:

If someone tells me to bail, I'll almost always get out, unless its a couple of guys who are smaktard whores, tk-ing for vehicles, in which case I'll stay in to piss them off.  They can keep tk-ing me until the get kicked.  But the way I see it, most of the time its a couple of guys on voip (or whatever it is, I don't use it) who would probably be more effective together than I would alone.  Something that really pisses me off though, something for which I almost always tk, is when I hop out of my vehicle to repair it, finish it and then someone drives away without even slowing down so I can at least get in the fucking gunner seat.  Most of the time, these bitches get a rocket up their wazoo, and to hell with the point penalty.  Bastards.
Totally agreed, on both points.
anuban
+3|6352
No guilt needed!!  Actually I would have done worse!!!!
Smoke_Deez
+8|6387
They didn't pay any more than you, which makes them no more entitled to the chop. I say fuck em' they got what they deserved, don't feel bad.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

If someone tells me to bail while I'm piloting a chopper, I'll ignore them.  If they persist, I fly low and fast towards a tall building and tell them to bail.  If they do, I pick up someone else to be my gunner.  If they don't, I DO bail, leaving them to a firey destruction.
SvenGoland
+1|6405
Hell no! That guy was being a noob. Although, the only thing worse than rammers is using gunships as taxis. And don't give me that "BUT THE GUNSHIP IS FASTER!" crap. If you want to be faster, get a transport or APC, or better yet, a FAV! But anyway, I've dealt with people like that, and they are raher easy to deal with. I remember using the EMPs on the walker turret to take down some noobs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard