Caco_Krispys
+0|6307
ive reached the point where i need 1000 points for a new unlock, and i want to make sure this is worth unlocking. my current unlocked kits are

Sniper 0%
Special Forces 100%

Medic 100%
Heavy Assault 100%

Anti-Vehicle 25%
Anti-Air 0%

Defensive Support 25%
Offensive Support 0%

Player Abilities75%

Squad Leader 0%

I was wondering if i should continue on and unlock the Pilum, i heard it was good
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6697|South Africa
Yes.
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6545
Unlock the Pilum!   Its a VERY fun gun.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
ya
Caco_Krispys
+0|6307
alright, i found a kit with one in it and it was godly, got killed before i could use it though, it looks like a sniper
Commando
+8|6602
Great weapon the Pilum, you wont regret the unlock
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6618|UCF
Pilum is ONLY good on vehicle heavy maps, otherwise, its worthless. Its rare that you'll hit infantry, even rarer you'll hit aircraft. And unless you can handle Titan mode, best save those unlocks for something else, like player upgrades and SL upgrades.
Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

It really depends on whether or not you use the engineer kit that often and, as posted earlier, if you play on heavy vehicle maps.

I would personally go for the sentry unlock for support. I really enjoy setting up these little buggers in the most unusual places to take down people when they least expect it.

If not that, then finish the abilities unlocks.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
im gonna get it next then start playing more titan  maps

after that, im gonna get the general unlocks, then the rest lol, lambert was a failure unlock, i wish i hadnt got it.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
c4menace
+1|6331
Lambert is an okay weapon. It comes in handey on titan offense.

Pilum is... amazing

you can blow away noobs and tanks with 1 shot! (just shoot the tanks up close in the back)
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu
Pilum is a VERY good alternative. GET IT!!!
47man
+46|6425|Cali
Screw the Pilum, get the Clark, it is worth so much more...
JovesApples
+4|6454|USA
i have it where i get the Pilum with a Field Unlock...

in fact, all my weapon unlocks are from Field Upgrades, and it usually kinda sux starting fresh on a server

especially when 95% of the time, there is only 1-2 full squads and the SL is too lazy to lay an order marker
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Situation:

Was capping a silo when an APC comes with 3 enemies at the back. "Crap" I think to myself. So I run round to the back of the APC, one shot = 3 kills.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
try before you buy man use field unlock to see if you like it.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla
Silent but deadly to armour
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
3 words.

Yes.
SvenGoland
+1|6405
Looks good. I'm building up my engineer tree, so I guess I'll try and get the Pilum tree. The one thing that I never liked about the stock guns was that it was so slow, that by the time it was going to hit, the ADS goes up. So the pilum will be best for me.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
try the unlocks mod

and yes, i recommend you to get the Pilum
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793

Caco_Krispys wrote:

ive reached the point where i need 1000 points for a new unlock, and i want to make sure this is worth unlocking. my current unlocked kits are

Sniper 0%
Special Forces 100%

Medic 100%
Heavy Assault 100%

Anti-Vehicle 25%
Anti-Air 0%

Defensive Support 25%
Offensive Support 0%

Player Abilities75%

Squad Leader 0%

I was wondering if i should continue on and unlock the Pilum, i heard it was good
Hell, yeah.  The Pilum's a rocking and a rolling pwn-machine.

Just wondering though, how do you have 75% of player abilities?  There's 5 to unlock.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
Best AT weapon. Aim at the back of a tank or car. Instant kill.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
one of my favorite weapons in the game. it doesn't give a warning signal to those you are hunting, so it's great in that regard. you can't complain about the one shot kills either.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
thefousteph
+8|6732
Hell yeah!!!

the Pilum deserve the hype around it!

have fun!
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
It makes me do a sex wee in my pants! Had some good fun taking out aircraft whilst they were capping silos, the resulting explosion takes out the disembarking troops too.
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6316
i heard the pilum AVR is really neat from one of the matches that i played. its a good gun to deal with them vehicle whores.

me i like the zeller H Advanced SNiper rifle and the lambert carbine.

Zeller: its a headshot machine. yeah it sucks that it has only 3 rounds per clip, just aim for the head or upper torso. torso shots almost kill you instantly.

lambert carbine:i love that nasty rate of fire. run around cloaked with an IT 33 active cameo, decloak when you are behind them, and blast away... then repeat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard