An Enlarged Liver
+35|6745|Backward Ass Kansas
Colts > Bears 28-9....

Grossman lays an egg.  Or I can put it like this:  your favorite team is going to the Superbowl... who do you want your quarterback to be....  Rex Grossman or Peyton Manning?

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-01-21 20:07:37)

[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6452|phoenix, az

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Colts > Bears 28-9....

Grossman lays an egg.  Or I can put it like this:  your favorite team is going to the Superbowl... who do you want your quarterback to be....  Rex Grossman or Peyton Manning?
Rex Grossman
flossmore
+10|6656|Cherry Valley, IL

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Colts > Bears 28-9....

Two words "BEARS DEFENSE" nough said
An Enlarged Liver

flossmore wrote:

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Colts > Bears 28-9....

Two words "BEARS DEFENSE" nough said
Not playing in the snow this time.... They can't stop The P-man!   The Ravens had a better D than Chicago... Stat wise anyway....  and where are they now?

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-01-22 10:27:27)

oChaos.Haze
+90|6440
Ravens better d than the bears?  There's another rock waiting for you in the pipe.  The bears had a slow point, when they were missing 3 or 4 of their top defensive players.  That slow point is over, Bears 28 Indy 21.  University of Florida proved, you put Manning on his ass a couple of times, he gives up.  He never beat Florida.  I say the bears even go as far as getting a penalty or two just to get to manning and put a hit on him.  Then, he folds like a little girl.  He acts just like his brother if he gets popped a couple times.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-01-22 15:01:31)

An Enlarged Liver

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Ravens better d than the bears?  There's another rock waiting for you in the pipe.  The bears had a slow point, when they were missing 3 or 4 of their top defensive players.  That slow point is over, Bears 28 Indy 21.  University of Florida proved, you put Manning on his ass a couple of times, he gives up.  He never beat Florida.  I say the bears even go as far as getting a penalty or two just to get to manning and put a hit on him.  Then, he folds like a little girl.  He acts just like his brother if he gets popped a couple times.
Time will tell...  and he has gotten just a bit better since his college days... I agree Eli is a chump but Peyton is tough as nails.  And up until last night he had never beat the Pats in a playoff game, in fact a game in which he was hit on just about every single play. 

Lovie FTW!

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-01-22 15:10:20)

kingcoyote
+5|6631|Montana

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Well not to burst your bubble but they are still missing two of their best defenders:  Mike Brown and Tommy Harris.  If they had those guys, I would pick the bears.  Without them, I have to go with the colts.  Those two guys were that critical.  I think it will be very close though.  The only way I see the bears winning is if the get some points from there defense which is possible but not as likely without those two defenders.

Also, I think its funny how people talk about a QB beating a team, ala he never beat the gators.  It may pay to remember that there is more than 1 guy on a football team.
An Enlarged Liver
I guess Las Vegas has no idea what they are doing huh...
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville

$eXXXyCabbage wrote:

Colts and Louisville Cards
that'd be interesting considering we lost half our team and our coach .... sup cabbage

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-01-23 14:15:51)

An Enlarged Liver

oChaos.Haze wrote:

The Ravens defense is better than The Bears, so put the pipe down, and start paying attention.  LIKE I SAID: GROSSMAN LAYS AN EGG.  Payton is the Champ and fuck the Florida Gators. None of them got Superbowl rings this year.

Nuf said.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard