Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6868
Ok I've been playing alot of SF and just got done around 2AM EST(30/Nov) but my last EA update was 4:14AM EST (28/Nov). I've been playing both BF2 and SF on ranked servers, most of them Wolf servers. Anyone know what gives.

GQ
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6889|San Francisco

Go to your stats page, look up at the VERY top of the page. You should see a bright red box that will have the answers to your questions.
alf.ha
+5|6781|Berlin/Germany
I know something!!!
Use the SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
US_JackHammer
+1|6768
are you talking about EA updating your in game BFHQ?
or this site updating.. if the latter, as above use search option...
Metaltop
+1|6804|The Netherlands
I've had some scores not updating in BFHQ as well,, so I had to get some badges anothers time.
Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6868

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Go to your stats page, look up at the VERY top of the page. You should see a bright red box that will have the answers to your questions.
Well it's more of a Maroon color and Like I SAID no UPDATES from BF2 or SF, thanks from reading my post so carefully.

GQ
Amorkk
+0|6785

Glennwood_Quagmire wrote:

Ok I've been playing alot of SF and just got done around 2AM EST(30/Nov) but my last EA update was 4:14AM EST (28/Nov). I've been playing both BF2 and SF on ranked servers, most of them Wolf servers. Anyone know what gives.

GQ
Well..

Your battlefield should update your score... And i have same problem in this site.. But my own BFHQ have updated my score and all other stuff...

I think we just have to wait for a solution.
US_JackHammer
+1|6768
IF your Battlefield stats are not updating either you are playing on a ranked server that has hads its ranked rights pulled from EA.. for some reason it can take many days before the server no longer shows as ranked, or the information from the server got lost when it was sent to EA, as can happen prety often it seems. In either case, just use the search as there are already topics on this happening.
RadeonII
+1|6816
https://www.photodump.com/direct/cando/Image1.jpg
Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6868
It's just this site, my BFHQ is fine, guess I'll have to wait with the other untill it's fixed, anyone know of a program to pull stats like the old one.

GQ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard