OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6333|Newcastle UK

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

no. Not true. It can seem that way but it's not true.
I beat most pilots out there sarge when i can be bothered but i gave up on my jet kdr after my shitty connection ruined it, I would be suprised if half of my jet deaths are not me getting a disconect.
L
O
L
spells lol
Fuck you dickhead go die somewhere or you want to put your money where your fucking big mouth is and have a dogfight?
bootsy
Banned
+9|6304

OakLeaves wrote:

i fly mouse and key and im good.
sorry but your stats say different= you suck , i stopped trying to fly,to many guys fighting over 1 jet or half the team is there tking you for it, to nerve racking

Last edited by bootsy (2007-02-11 04:29:30)

Djbrown
+129|6514|Adelaide, Aussieland

el capitan wrote:

BTW, why do all the good fighterpilots in the world use joysticks? Because the joystick was invented waaayyy before the mouse was. Dee de-dee.")
You are sooooo wrong its not funny. If you want a practical example as to why all fighter planes use joysticks PM me, im not gonna waste time describing it when a typical response will be "i r > u nub"
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6602|England

OakLeaves wrote:

Fuck you dickhead go die somewhere or you want to put your money where your fucking big mouth is and have a dogfight?
Over react much? Or did i touch i sore spot questioning your 1337ness?

We kinda did. Remeber 1.12? Operation Clean Sweep? Me in the US Bomber? You in the mig... You got me once. Im not saying i got you. Just you only managed to get me that one little time...

bootsy wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

i fly mouse and key and im good.
sorry but your stats say different= you suck , i stopped trying to fly,to many guys fighting over 1 jet or half the team is there tking you for it, to nerve racking
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6687

Djbrown wrote:

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

May I also ask (in general) how you can "see someone flying... with a keyboard"? Does the jet have a little keyboard symbol over it? Did I miss that somewhere?
you clearly have no idea what your talking about. if i'm in a circle war with an enemy pilot and suddenly they straighten for a split second, then return to circles, you know they have an M&K, which usually results in their ass getting gunned down because of the tighter circles i can get from a joystick. If you see someones who's only evasive manouvre is to pull up and do loops, they're using M&K. if you see someone going for a bombing run but never adjust their path, just fly in straight lines until they have dropped the bombs, they're using M&K. all of which results in getting shot down without any problems.
You clearly assume far too much. Someone using a joystick could just as well do all those things, no? Therefore, this is not conclusive evidence. Anyway, my point was to be sarcastic, not literal, in case you didn't read the entire post.

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

As I understand it, when you use a joystick with BF2, it is still only "full on" or "full off". That is, if you move the stick one centimetre to the left, the game still believes you've pushed it all the way to the left.
that is the most uneducated reply evar. it isn't "full on" or "full off" as you put it. do you even own a joystick?
You see the words...

"As I understand it," ?

Yes? You do? Well done. You can read entire paragraphs. This means "As I understand it," ergo, some degree of uncertainty, as opposed to, "I am entirely sure," which would imply complete certainty. Now that's out of the way...

Yes, I do own a joystick. It's quite good, thank you, and serves me well in Lock On: Flaming Cliffs.
beerface702
+65|6710|las vegas
i never could fly with m&K.

i really sucked with the joystick also at first, but i told myself, im going to godamn learn how to fly in this game, mainly because in 1942 i NEVER flew anything and felt like if i didnt in bf2 i was really letting myself down in the game...after a few days i was pretty good. and got better, just practice with either, but the mouse n key really wasnt as easy to master as the joy..

dont be cheap, buy a stick!

and for heli..use a mouse, joystick is just plain weird with it
adv3rsary
+28|6733
joystich is unnecessary
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6664

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

I wouldnt buy it just for bf2 but if you like to fly in other games aswell its worth it if not use the kb/m
I bought a joystick for bf2, but then I got into flight sims afterwards so it worked out.
Rommel1l
+2|6682

MagikTrik wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Well, im using personal experience. I have a saitek x52 and i cant do shit with it.
Dude you just made me feel better, I have an X52 & actually suck either way but I'm worse with the joystick.....I thought it was just me
+1
I had 150 Aviator Hours with Mouse/Keyboard. 

I bought a Saitek X52 Joystick. 

I have 30 hours now with the joystick.

The difference is ubelievably better..

Im disappointed I didnt buy a "good" joystick last year.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard