Heffty
+9|6782|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who runs this server? Clan website or something? If anyone knows some info would be helpful. Thanks.

These Fuckers russ)=spetsnaz and russia-SPETSNAZ were flying the chopper for round after round. I decided to hop in the chopper. russ) Tk's me in the head with a M95. A little bit later after he and his budy go down I go to the chopper again. This time they are waiting for the chopper but get hit by the enemy chopper and die. Once that enemy chop clears I go hop in. russ) quickly hops in the chopper and tells me to hop out of the driver position. I start to fly and he refuses to shoot the TV or do anything until the chopper goes down from damage. I get in it again. He tells me to hop out again and won't let me hit anything with the TVs or the gun. He just sits up in the sky near the edge of the map.

Later on one of my budies hops in the chopper with me. Russ TK's us both with C4. Then he hops in and flys away. He's sitting there with -11 points for TK's and whatnot and guess who gets banned from the server? Yeah, me. This kind of shit just makes me irate.

Last edited by Heffty (2007-01-20 15:03:40)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6703|"The Empire"
I feel your pain heffy, but dont know who they are, and they seem to have admin rights to the server and spend a lot of time together, they are each others favourite victims if you look and both have gator as fav map, i dont know but may be they are in love!!!!!!!!
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6494|Trondheim, Norway
a 64 slots iron gator isn't worth playing on anyways, way to many slots...
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6644|The Netherlands

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

that is SO true
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Exactly.

Also, that russ=)spetznaz used to play on WH Workaholics all the time. I cant count the number of times he tked for the choppers. Hes a 10year old kid with a serious problem.
I think he got banned in the end.
But yes, that guy is a faggot and if you are a Gator player (like me), you will probably see that faggot more than once.
The_Jester
+52|6506|Italy
Seen him in action. He's a fucktard.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6754|Comber, Northern Ireland
they wudnt let u shoot? usually its the other way around, if ur gunner is being an ass just get the kills urself or dead zone the cunt
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6454|somewhere other then here
to many players on iron gator the only ppl who really get kills r the ppl in choppers
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6524|Minnesota eh
They both suck. Ive played with them many times on Gator servers and they ok but cant fly or shoot good.
JaggedPanther
+61|6488

Heffty wrote:

Who runs this server? Clan website or something? If anyone knows some info would be helpful. Thanks.

These Fuckers russ)=spetsnaz and russia-SPETSNAZ were flying the chopper for round after round. I decided to hop in the chopper. russ) Tk's me in the head with a M95. A little bit later after he and his budy go down I go to the chopper again. This time they are waiting for the chopper but get hit by the enemy chopper and die. Once that enemy chop clears I go hop in. russ) quickly hops in the chopper and tells me to hop out of the driver position. I start to fly and he refuses to shoot the TV or do anything until the chopper goes down from damage. I get in it again. He tells me to hop out again and won't let me hit anything with the TVs or the gun. He just sits up in the sky near the edge of the map.

Later on one of my budies hops in the chopper with me. Russ TK's us both with C4. Then he hops in and flys away. He's sitting there with -11 points for TK's and whatnot and guess who gets banned from the server? Yeah, me. This kind of shit just makes me irate.
Yep. Already pretty much most who read this agree with you. Those two are complete no-nonsense fucktarded idiots who couldn't even place last in the special olympics.

They also post on here.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6390|Lenox MA
they will be taken care of, one of them is already banned, ill make sure i snag the other one
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6551|California
actually,  I see them on the TCS SF servers every now and then usually on surge and mass destruction......that name stuck to me.
Rayvenwolf
+1|6417|Northern Sask, Canada
Be on the lookout for 24/7 Gator server which won't tolerate this stuff.. 6 former *FW* guys who used to admin the *FW* Gauntlet, will be starting up a new server shortly .. same rules, same admins, same good solid action..

and just for that .. i know the name spetsnaz, and he will be un-welcome in our server

Look for |rM| 24/7 Gator (or something to that effect, haven't thought of a name yet)  .. 32 man server
Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Mr.Casual wrote:

They both suck. Ive played with them many times on Gator servers and they ok but cant fly or shoot good.
LOL! No you havent.... russ)=spetznaz is the best HIND flyer I know, never played with his brother, RUSSIA)=spetznaz. lol

Hes always been cool to me, but probably since he challenged me to a 1v1 on a server and I owned him... but yeah, lol.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

Des.Kmal wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

LOL! No you havent.... russ)=spetznaz is the best HIND flyer I know, never played with his brother, RUSSIA)=spetznaz. lol

Hes always been cool to me, but probably since he challenged me to a 1v1 on a server and I owned him... but yeah, lol.
When I flew with him, he was shite. He tked for it, proceeded to crash TWICE in a row (with me as gunner both times) - once into the water and once into the control tower, never lined up the Essex for a shot and ignored the Apache - concentrating on "raping" troops for 3 kills before getting TV'd from behind.
And thats a good pilot?
Even I'm better than that, I get Colonels who request to have me fly them on Gator now

[SCG]Pung_Dunk is not only the best HIND pilot I've ever seen, hes also a sensible player. http://bf2s.com/player/43746926/
Even on massive, wild slants he can take you out with 1 pilot missile, 2 at the most. He's gunner aware, self aware, great control, fully focused on his gunner and has never tked for it whilst I've been around. Not only that, but one of 2 heli pilots I know who focus on the radar and act to take out enemies (me being the other).
I've seen him pull off the circle of death over the Viewing Deck for 5minutes in a row until the end of the game. He didnt even take a single hit, whereas my HIND did a few times, but not sufficient enough to kill it.
If you can land a single SRAW on him, at any time other than take off - you deserve expert AT without the time or IAR req's.

Every time Ive gunned for Pung_Dunk, its been a pleasure. One of the best, if not the best pilot Ive ever had for all the helis in this game.

Last edited by Snake (2007-01-22 15:30:15)

Rayvenwolf
+1|6417|Northern Sask, Canada
Yeah I agree. Dunk is a damn good Hind pilot!
But I'd have to say over all, I guess mostly with the Apache.. PRiMACORD still is the master Jedi.
Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Snake wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

When I flew with him, he was shite. He tked for it, proceeded to crash TWICE in a row (with me as gunner both times) - once into the water and once into the control tower, never lined up the Essex for a shot and ignored the Apache - concentrating on "raping" troops for 3 kills before getting TV'd from behind.
And thats a good pilot?
well, everytime i gunned for him it was a different story, hes always been a good, non-dick player when i was there. dont know what got into him.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

Sounds like two 14 year-old butt-buddies who think they're cool by pretending to be Russian and members of the Spetznaz. Don't worry, they're gonna be the guys scooping meat into your Chipotle burrito in a few years
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6345|teh alien spaceshit

Heffty wrote:

I know exactly how you feel. I was on a 64 player iron gator 24/7. This guy named tony_135 or something and this other guy were tking everybody who got in choppers with c-4. Even the transport choppers!. They were each kicked twice for teamkilling.
JaggedPanther
+61|6488

Snake wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

And thats a good pilot?
Even I'm better than that, I get Colonels who request to have me fly them on Gator now
QFT!!

That pretty much sums it up. I've been his gunner too and while I tried to line him up (with requests to jump out by him constantly) he never lines me up.

Best HIND pilot LOL.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6396|the land of bourbon

Heffty wrote:

I start to fly and he refuses to shoot the TV or do anything until the chopper goes down from damage.
redline him ftw!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
The_Jester
+52|6506|Italy
I wanna play Iron Gator.
Everyone join LW Gator server.
Now.

edit: not this round lol, I'm playing like a nubshit

Last edited by The_Jester (2007-01-23 07:37:08)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6824|Marathon, Florida Keys
one of those faggots post on here sometimes.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Cafe_333
+0|6319

Heffty wrote:

Who runs this server? Clan website or something? If anyone knows some info would be helpful. Thanks.  These Fuckers russ)=spetsnaz....
OMG I did a search on google and found this thread after meeting russ)=spetsnaz on the same server.  He did the EXACT same thing to me - he TK'd me 5-6 different times over 3 rounds of Gator and finally at the start of the next round, I decided to C4 his chopper if he beat me to it - unfortunately an admin must have been on my team when that happend and saw it, then I was promptly banned.  If anyone has any info on contacting the admins of that server please let me know so that I can appeal my ban.

two061vbma wrote:

they will be taken care of, one of them is already banned, ill make sure i snag the other one
Do you run the "Iron Gator 24/7 EA Ranked 64 slot" server?  Please let me know, as I would like to appeal my ban.  I know it was immature to stoop to his level and get even, but I guess I acted out of emotion.

Heffty wrote:

guess who gets banned from the server? Yeah, me. This kind of shit just makes me irate.
I wonder if it's those russ) guys who run the server?  That would explain why you get banned for TKing but not them.  I get tk'd 6 times by russ, I decide to C4 him back once and I get banned too.  Wow anyone check out russ)=spetsnaz bf2s stats?  2384 TK's... I'm the same rank as him and I've only got 335 but at least mine were accidental.

Last edited by Cafe_333 (2007-01-23 15:05:33)

Heffty
+9|6782|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well I got alot more responce to this thread than I thought I would. I got back into that Gator server and I talked with this russ guy one last time. He is obviously very immature and he hasn't proven to me he can do anything but spawn rape and fly that heli, so to me it's not worth any more of my time and I'm done with him. Bottom line though, we still don't know who runs this server or how to contact an admin. I'd like to know that.

And, for those of you who want to know why I was playing a 24/7 Gator map...I pretty much just want to get my service ribbons and medals for those teams. I wish there was a 64 slot server with a good rotation of night maps + the gator map, but unfortunately they just aren't as popular. I figure I pretty much have the lay of the land on most SF maps, but if there was a 64 slot Night map server I'm sure I'd still have alot to learn. I do feel a little weak on those maps cause I've played them so little compared to the rest but there just isn't a server that I can sit on and improve myself night in and night out on for those maps.

I don't enjoy SF as much as Vanilla by any means. I doubt I will play it much after getting all the awards as my clan mostly battles on vanilla from night to night and the maps we play in TWL are on vanilla as well. If a clan budy of mine wants to play SF then I'll play it, but aside from that I doubt I will play much after I get my awards. Who knows though...maybe I'll log some tank hours to work towards my badges on Ghost Town or Warlord.

Anyway, it was nice to hear some responce to my initial posting. Thanks a lot guys. Hope to see you all in game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard