ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523

spray_and_pray wrote:

Is you Z button glued or what I dont like your playing style but thats just me and it looks like pre 1.4 your laying down and crouching so fast.
lol coming from a person with the name spray and pray
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547

Djbrown wrote:

Best frag video ive ever seen. you and the ak is serious ownage.

pity it was IO and all medic whoring
Kubra dam might be a good map at construction site. ill try it out.

My leet promotion

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-01-21 06:56:20)

aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand
Just to confirm. To do those duck and cover movements are you just pressing Z then crouch to stand up from prone instantly? No Marco or anything and this is in 1.4?

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-01-24 13:13:28)

M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw]
+5|6346|Germany
I also wondered, that seemed very very quick.
Btw: very good video and nice music. But quality could be better.

I also love your loc-file.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547

aLi3nZ wrote:

Just to confirm. To do those duck and cover movements are you just pressing Z then crouch to stand up from prone instantly? No Marco or anything and this is in 1.4?
All i did to get up like that is just what you said Z to go prone and crouch to get up.Didnt use any marcos and it was done on 1.41.
aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand

ColtsX wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

All i did to get up like that is just what you said Z to go prone and crouch to get up.Didnt use any marcos and it was done on 1.41.
ok cheers, just checking. Nice vid btw.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!
Good work nice Pwnage!!!
[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=-
+21|6362|None ya
So what hack you use? LOL jk nice vid
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

aLi3nZ wrote:

do u not use crouch to get up from prone?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
garza432140
+8|6289

aLi3nZ wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

ok cheers, just checking. Nice vid btw.
what i do is put the prone and crouch on my mouse. that owns!!!!
MonroStrongrod
+4|6606|Sacramento, California
Nice video. I watched the whole thing and I never say you throw a med pack for a team member...I hate it when the medics don't throw me a goddamn med pack! Anyway, nice vid bro! +1
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6238
Good vid man, this site is losing my interest more and more everyday, so many haters. OMG karkand OMG you are playing nubs OMG haxor!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG go play on 30 fps and do that good then talk please, Thanks  +1 for Colts for owning
swimsimba
+3|6291
agreed +1.
montypythizzle
+21|6603
he clearly has hacks his shots are registering, er maybe not. even 3rd party programs cannot do that
jerzeyjoe
+5|6212

ColtsX wrote:

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3984340599569711240&hl=en[/google]

FileFront Stream

I recommend downloading it for the better quality.

My Localization File
Awesome vid, this guy just owns!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard