henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast
hey guys!
you all must know wat football (soccer) is
lol
i was playing in a leauge match this moring and the ref just SUCKED balls!
i went up tp this guy and started jumping (im a keeper )
and the ref says "hey u, u can jump for corners but dont jump toward players" 
wtf
and then my friend said "go home"
later on he got a yellow
i kept saying "the ref is a nOOB faggot","go home to ur boyfriend u gay fuck!" and "the ref is a
WANKER!!!!"
they won 5-1
bastards!
thier last goal i just went up and swiped thier goal scorer!
PWN3D!
their keeper was like fukin 20
im just a friggin 12 year old
and he comes out and studed our center foward AND GOT NOTHING (OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
their was ALOT of arguements and i just stood there yawning and i got in trouble for doing *yawn*

that sucked sooooooooooo badly
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
So you actually said, out loud, that the referee was a "nOOB fagot"? Scary.
henno13
+230|6350|Belfast

BigmacK wrote:

yeah he didnt hear me tho
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Oh yeah i did that once.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

BigmacK wrote:

lol +1.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6532|Sydney, in 1978
you deserved to be TK'd for playing soccer, lol
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6453|Cambridge, UK

henno13 wrote:

...im just a friggin 12 year old....
O RLY! Would never have guessed!
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6337|Oregon
twelve eh? couldn't have guessed.

Seriously though man, in sports... you come across stuff like that ALL THE TIME. You have to learn to let it get by you. Being a ref is such a tough job, nobody should give them hell at your level.
I DO understand the feeling though, and it sucks. Keep up the goalkeeping... coolest position in any sport. Just let reffing stuff slide, because they're people too... people make mistakes... That does not make them "noobs" or "faggots".
henno13
+230|6350|Belfast

Mongoose wrote:

you deserved to be TK'd for playing soccer, lol
its better than crappy galeic
damn irish!
vassili
+66|6525

KylieTastic wrote:

henno13 wrote:

...im just a friggin 12 year old....
O RLY! Would never have guessed!
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand
lol swearing at the ref is the best wya specially if the ref is one of ur team mates dads lol.  The kid hus dad we abused left the team the next week lol
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Wow, you sound like a 12 year old.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
football is gay on a saturday, dude u shud be out at city hall or the waterfront with a bottle of old e or bucky! hahah
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6328|Mombassa

henno13 wrote:

hey guys!
lol
wtf
later on he got a yellow
i kept saying "the ref is a nOOB faggot","go home to ur boyfriend u gay fuck!" and "the ref is a
WANKER!!!!"
they won 5-1
bastards!
PWN3D!
and he comes out and studed our center foward AND GOT NOTHING (OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
their was ALOT of arguements and i just stood there yawning and i got in trouble for doing *yawn*

Go to hell, no one cares
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6392|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Rofl 5-1 sounds like you are a n0ob fagg0t that got pwned.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

ColtsX wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

lol +1.
hehehehe nice to see people using NOOB in real life
MrE`158
+103|6625

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

QFE

Seriously, you, as goalkeeper, let in five goals, then came on here and bitched and whined?  Man, you must suck.

I mean, seriously, letting in 5?  What, were you having a picnic or something?  Stopped for a wank in the middle of the match?  Someone certainly got "pwn3d", and it was you.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

MrE`158 wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

QFE

Seriously, you, as goalkeeper, let in five goals, then came on here and bitched and whined?  Man, you must suck.

I mean, seriously, letting in 5?  What, were you having a picnic or something?  Stopped for a wank in the middle of the match?  Someone certainly got "pwn3d", and it was you.
lol.
Playing at boys club level is like that. Trust me, I was at that level once, you got these teams that would just anihilate you and then you would see your fatty defender sitting down and crying after the game. No matter how good you were, and yes people bitch and whine, but when you get pwned by some other shitty team most of the time you have to let off steam. It helps when it is directed at the ref.
Boys club level lets in from 0 -20 goals in a match, it just depends how awake you are when you get to the match.
Ugh, boys club level really did suck, especially when you played for a team that was made up of pussies.    Thank god I am above that now.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6636|South Jersey
lol, your bf2 account sucks. 

Hey maybe they won because you were complaining and cursing off the ref the whole time.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway
Football owns. Last season we had a damn stupid, deaf, blind ref. I had been hacking on him the whole match, cus he sucked so hard, it seemed like he didn't notice, just kept up his fuckin noobish judging. So then they got a penalty (it didn't affect us much cus we won 3-6 i think, but...) it clearly wasn't a penalty, so I said to him: "Wouldn't be an idea to bring your glasses when your judging a match?", then he shows me a home-made, bad cut, dark yellow card, lol it was so funny, he really didn't have a better card than a card a 3-years-old could have made I don't think I'll ever forget that
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6419|Florida

henno13 wrote:

hey guys!
lol
wtf
later on he got a yellow
WANKER!!!!"
they won 5-1
bastards!
PWN3D!

Hmmm, yeah 12 yrs old. If I ever heard one of my kids speaking like this in public I'd smack the crap out of him. Shame you that you think it's so funny, I feel sorry for you.
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6334

henno13 wrote:

I knew as soon as I saw the thread title. You didnt have to tell us.
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6334

Zimmer wrote:

MrE`158 wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

QFE

lol.
Playing at boys club level is like that. Trust me, I was at that level once, you got these teams that would just anihilate you and then you would see your fatty defender sitting down and crying after the game. No matter how good you were, and yes people bitch and whine, but when you get pwned by some other shitty team most of the time you have to let off steam. It helps when it is directed at the ref.
Boys club level lets in from 0 -20 goals in a match, it just depends how awake you are when you get to the match.
Ugh, boys club level really did suck, especially when you played for a team that was made up of pussies.    Thank god I am above that now.
hahah you're exactly right. I remember being at that level too, I played left back, despite being right footed and a goalkeeper. Scores were always crazy, I remember beating a team 18-0 once then losing a week later 6-1.

Then I moved into semi-pro football when I was 16, playing conference under 18's and for the saturday league team that Ruel Fox (former tottenham and newcastle player) now manages.

Then I quit and last year started playing again for a mens team, a new team that had to start in the bottom league. We destroy teams like boys club level because most of the teams we play are either 16-18 yeear olds with a few men, of 30-40 year olds that just sit at the pub all day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard