Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6747|United States of America
Use Boom for the video next time... Lights Out isn't one of POD's better songs.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6742|Chicago.

Miller wrote:

Boom is just too mainstream. Plus I thought this one fit a little bit better with "gaming".
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6698|Alaska
boom is overused, just like bodies
obstacle02
+3|6508

nighthawk843 wrote:

Erm, watched both his videos, so yes ive seen him and no hes not that good. If you think that just cos u bunnyhop your not good enough to shoot on site you are STUPID. Firstly, you take down one target, often there is more than ONE person shooting at you, SO you bunnyhop left or right for the second target, it means your MOVING so your HARDER TO HIT. I think thats fairly intelligent, rather than SITTING STILL like a duck and getting owned by the second person. If you were against me Mack you would be dead, you would miss me first shot, stand still and get shot in the head when I go prone. Im proud of my 3/1 K/D on the sniper kit on infantry only maps so dont try to even treat me like a noob. Ive played for longer than you and talked to good snipers who know how to play the kit to its strengths. Bunnyhopping is what all intelligent people do, whether with the sniper kit, clan matches or just generally with any kit, it makes you harder to hit (hitboxes which we should all know about) and therefore easier to kill more with less loss of health. Your video is poor because you obviously arent willing to go into populated servers to play where there are multiple targets in a single situation. Choosing an unpopulated server where you are unlikely to get more than one or two targets in a row is just stupid for a sniper video where the rate at which you rack up kills is fairly slow anyway compared to that of medic or support. Those kits are more able to cope with closer combat or get into heavy fire situations, snipers stand a slight distance behind and cover, then rush on flags. Im thinking of making me own video now to show you how its done.
i believe what bigmack is trying to say is that he is good enough (and i can vouch for his skill on this one) that he will kill anyone shooting at him before he needs to start bunnyhopping to avoid an enemy's gunfire.

BigmacK wrote:

Miller wrote:

Boom is just too mainstream. Plus I thought this one fit a little bit better with "gaming".
nah man! use some of that death from above 1979!!!

Last edited by obstacle02 (2007-01-24 18:24:13)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6742|Chicago.
I will plan to try to use them eventually, lol.
MEX1R1CAN
+0|6298

nighthawk843 wrote:

Erm, watched both his videos, so yes ive seen him and no hes not that good. If you think that just cos u bunnyhop your not good enough to shoot on site you are STUPID. Firstly, you take down one target, often there is more than ONE person shooting at you, SO you bunnyhop left or right for the second target, it means your MOVING so your HARDER TO HIT. I think thats fairly intelligent, rather than SITTING STILL like a duck and getting owned by the second person. If you were against me Mack you would be dead, you would miss me first shot, stand still and get shot in the head when I go prone. Im proud of my 3/1 K/D on the sniper kit on infantry only maps so dont try to even treat me like a noob. Ive played for longer than you and talked to good snipers who know how to play the kit to its strengths. Bunnyhopping is what all intelligent people do, whether with the sniper kit, clan matches or just generally with any kit, it makes you harder to hit (hitboxes which we should all know about) and therefore easier to kill more with less loss of health. Your video is poor because you obviously arent willing to go into populated servers to play where there are multiple targets in a single situation. Choosing an unpopulated server where you are unlikely to get more than one or two targets in a row is just stupid for a sniper video where the rate at which you rack up kills is fairly slow anyway compared to that of medic or support. Those kits are more able to cope with closer combat or get into heavy fire situations, snipers stand a slight distance behind and cover, then rush on flags. Im thinking of making me own video now to show you how its done.
First, Nice Vid Mack and YOU SUCK!!!

Next, Your proud of your 3-1 K/D on I/O servers?

PLEASE... That is no accomplishment. You are pretty much expected to get atleast a 3-1 on I/O.  I usually average 3/4-1 K/D on I/O only.  I would love to see you bunny-hop than dive to the ground, You head would get blown off as soon as you hit the ground.  Not trying to flame but how are you going to say that those weren't good shots? A lot of those shots took extreme skill and patience.

On a diff. note... I am waiting for your video so you can show us how it's done.
Chillin&killin
+27|6667|Manchester,England

nighthawk843 wrote:

jesus 3/1 on IO is easy i can get that easily on normal(you know with tanks and planes)

Nyte maybe good but he aint that good
AKSnipes
+12|6294
i agree with nighthawk, what he is saying proves to be a better way of sniping. Ive seen your videos and to be honest, nothing special, music was terrible.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6414|San Antonio, TX
I watched the video and enjoyed it.  Music was appropriate (as you said).  I like your sniping style, I'm not a big fan of hopping around either because I know if I drop most fools are going to try to come and get me.  I've used a couple of the things you've done in this vid on-line and had success with it.  Good vid man, a lot of the newer players should watch and try to mirror your style.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6362|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Wookie, for a start you are a camper, you dont cap flags and dont assault snipe, I manage to kill more than you for less deaths and dont need maps where you can be miles away to snipe, I can manage long-range, short-range, medium and still come out on top. Your video is good, but your graphics card is way better than mine so I couldnt even attempt those shots on the carrier, I cant see it with mine.

But hey, you know, carry on slagging off, but if u watch any pro clans play matches suprisingly most of them bunnyhop. Are you accusing people like Snarf, LordofWeed  and those from clans like 2oID or [PTG] as noobs because they bunnyhop. My logic is perfectly sensible and it allows me to kill more than you, faster and help my team more. Im not frightened of getting close with a pistol and killing people with PKM's cos Ill hop and move about and can actually aim with a pistol, unlike some Ive seen.

If you think Nyte is average then you obviously have not played with him on any servers or checked out his videos properly. Wookies video is heavily edited again, showing 'show off' headshots which may have taken 3 shots beforehand. If it was continuous play then I would appreciate it more, the Type 88 ownage was good but no moving headshot at all. All prone, thats the only bit if continuous footage you show where you kill people in a row. Someone show me a movie where its all in one round and all quality sniping, the only person I know whos done that is Nyte.

Sorry but show off headshots dont mean shit on a video, anyone can do it with enough editing, if you think bunnyhopping is for noobs I challenge you to play a clan match and call those in the top 10 teams in the world noobs. If you think stats dont mean shit then prove to me why they dont, cos if they dont then neither do the videos, for all we know you could be a noob server with noone above the rank of private.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

Chillin&killin wrote:

jesus 3/1 on IO is easy i can get that easily on normal(you know with tanks and planes)

Nyte maybe good but he aint that good
That fact that nighthawk843 is referring to his sniper kit K/D instead of his rifle K/D is .  Nighthawk, come back boasting about your sniping skills when you actually have most of your kills with the rifle.

But Bigmack, truth be told, average shots.  Congrats on not B/H though.  B/H is for noobs, regardless how 733t they are, simply because of the spirit of the game.  If you need to jump around instead of using cover, you're a noob in my book no matter if it is a clan match tactic.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-25 08:50:09)

Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6607|Kent, UK

nighthawk843 wrote:

If you think Nyte is average then you obviously have not played with him on any servers or checked out his videos properly. Wookies video is heavily edited again, showing 'show off' headshots which may have taken 3 shots beforehand. If it was continuous play then I would appreciate it more, the Type 88 ownage was good but no moving headshot at all. All prone, thats the only bit if continuous footage you show where you kill people in a row. Someone show me a movie where its all in one round and all quality sniping, the only person I know whos done that is Nyte.
Now, if we take you back to when w0okie tried to a sniper comp but only 30ish people turned out, Nyte was there. And I beat him. MEEEEE!!!!!!
I don't even pretend to be 'leet' at sniping and i still beat him! And he just had a load of team points!
Another time was when the proper bf2s sniper tourny hapenned, not quite a year ago. OK Nyte won one round on mashtuur but he only beat me by a point and that was when i only had about 30 hours as sniper and he has several hundered hours!
Finally, he's recently been saying 'Nyte wants a challenge' on bf2 and 2142. Now i dont have time to scrutenise every round he plays to look for a bad KDR but I did have time to come on to the server he was on, knife him and leave before the kettle boiled. And I've got a fast kettle.

So Nyte>w0okie...complete bullshit. The stuff ive seen Mack And ss do, both ss'.....just can't get much better than it

oh yes and proof:
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/fatrazza/BF2%20Special%20scores/bf2-20060930-192801.png
gg nyte, gg....

Last edited by fat razza-fosterthelegend (2007-01-25 09:44:33)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

fat razza-fosterthelegend wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Now, if we take you back to when w0okie tried to a sniper comp but only 30ish people turned out, Nyte was there. And I beat him. MEEEEE!!!!!!
I don't even pretend to be 'leet' at sniping and i still beat him! And he just had a load of team points!
Another time was when the proper bf2s sniper tourny hapenned, not quite a year ago. OK Nyte won one round on mashtuur but he only beat me by a point and that was when i only had about 30 hours as sniper and he has several hundered hours!
Finally, he's recently been saying 'Nyte wants a challenge' on bf2 and 2142. Now i dont have time to scrutenise every round he plays to look for a bad KDR but I did have time to come on to the server he was on, knife him and leave before the kettle boiled. And I've got a fast kettle.

So Nyte>w0okie...complete bullshit. The stuff ive seen Mack And ss do, both ss'.....just can't get much better than it

oh yes and proof:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/f … 192801.png
gg nyte, gg....
Not to burst your bubble, but that screenshot was basically from an unfair match.  Complete ping advantage for the Wookie side.  I should know, I'm in that screenshot.  And besides, it was more of a capping contest rather than a sniping contest.
AliensAssassin
+2|6294|Scotland

nighthawk843 wrote:

Wookie, for a start you are a camper, you dont cap flags and dont assault snipe, I manage to kill more than you for less deaths and dont need maps where you can be miles away to snipe, I can manage long-range, short-range, medium and still come out on top. Your video is good, but your graphics card is way better than mine so I couldnt even attempt those shots on the carrier, I cant see it with mine.

But hey, you know, carry on slagging off, but if u watch any pro clans play matches suprisingly most of them bunnyhop. Are you accusing people like Snarf, LordofWeed  and those from clans like 2oID or [PTG] as noobs because they bunnyhop. My logic is perfectly sensible and it allows me to kill more than you, faster and help my team more. Im not frightened of getting close with a pistol and killing people with PKM's cos Ill hop and move about and can actually aim with a pistol, unlike some Ive seen.

Sorry but show off headshots dont mean shit on a video, anyone can do it with enough editing, if you think bunnyhopping is for noobs I challenge you to play a clan match and call those in the top 10 teams in the world noobs. If you think stats dont mean shit then prove to me why they dont, cos if they dont then neither do the videos, for all we know you could be a noob server with noone above the rank of private.
TBH, I laughed my head of at this.
I play with and against [PTG] reguarly and very seldom do they bunnyhop.
NightHawk, I advise you to go toe to toe with Johny5 mate, he'll put your gas at such a peep, you'll want to hide and play Commander in BF2 from now on... lol lol lol

I have now achieved 3 star general, my stats aren't great, I have a lot of spare time on my hands.
However, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I have never, NEVER bunnyhopped in BF2... NEVER!!!
I see the bunnyhoppers everywhere with their G36E medic guns, healing themselves constantly when I snipe them. They then kill me, mostly because I refuse to BUNNYHOP, and I get the "I killed a 3 star..pwned" crap...

Doesn't worry me in the least, I and players like BigMack can hold our heads high in this game knowing in our hearts we don't cheat by abusing the physics of this glorious game...

BigMack, loved the video mate, thanks for taking the time and effort to upload it and show us your obvious skills as a sniper.
Fosterthelegend
+97|6607|Kent, UK

Ilocano wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

oh yes and proof:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/f … 192801.png
gg nyte, gg....
Not to burst your bubble, but that screenshot was basically from an unfair match.  Complete ping advantage for the Wookie side.  I should know, I'm in that screenshot.  And besides, it was more of a capping contest rather than a sniping contest.
too true, but he still has a neg kd
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

It got ridiculous at this point.  Your worst players was Bigmack because of his ping.
https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/jplocal86/BF2/BF2_snipermatch20070930.png

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-25 10:00:51)

Fosterthelegend
+97|6607|Kent, UK

Ilocano wrote:

It got ridiculous at this point.  Your worst players was Bigmack because of his ping.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/ … 070930.png
what about YOUR ping
nice to see nyte doing a bit better there... but not much better
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

Ilocano wrote:

what about YOUR ping
nice to see nyte doing a bit better there... but not much better
Haha.  Exactly.  If my shots registered, half those deaths should have been kills.
Chillin&killin
+27|6667|Manchester,England
If you think stats dont mean shit then prove to me why they dont, cos if they dont then neither do the videos, for all we know you could be a noob server with noone above the rank of private.
whatch some of nytes vids and tell me if thats quality oppostion. so many people dont fire in his vids or dont notice him. kind of shot your self in the foot
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6648|The View From The Afternoon
Bigmack have you done the hitreg fixthing? The guide by Sarge? +1 for answer.

Nice vid btw, I cant seem to hit shit when the enemy players are running "sideways" from my angle, dunno where the hitbox is..

Last edited by CruZ4dR (2007-01-25 11:35:16)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6742|Chicago.
I sat down one day and messed with it for about 2 hours. Finally got it right. lol.

Sarge's guide is a start. But you have to know what to configure baised on your connection to ther server.

Best advice, just try a few things. See what you like.

Ilocano wrote:

Also, I was on my old graphics card. Couldn't see too far with 800x600 res. lol.

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-25 15:20:41)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
Good video, +1.

And yes, stats mean shit, do I really have to bring up my stfu account again?  You people play too much for stats and forgot about playing just for shits (ie. TKing, crashing jets into tanks, jihad jeeping, suicide nading).
Alpha as fuck.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6362|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

MagikTrik wrote:

MOD: All sorted out...
Grow up you stupid little kid.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
Oh and I forgot...

I > all of you.
Alpha as fuck.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6698|Alaska

Nyte wrote:

Oh and I forgot...

I > all of you.
Yea dont forget about that, and if you say stats mean shit, and someone has a better KDR in snipers than you and accuracy, then they are better than you? even though you are saying you are better than all of them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard