Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6406|UK
nice much better than the Jalarun

would have been nice for more multiple frags though, but i suppose thats not your fault as your using the free fraps.

still vgj

p.s Type 88 > any other sniper rifle.

and SVD owns.
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

ReGmAn78 wrote:

Very nice, all ive seen so far was Nytes vids......nice to see a REAL sniper in action.  +1 man
LMAO
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6341|Pittsburgh, PA USA
There ya go, great stuffs. I've been waiting for this one
+1
T0rr3nt
+54|6548|Michigan
zOMG another sniper video! no way....
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

T0rr3nt wrote:

his sniper rifle > ur AK anyday.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

Theres a few decent shots in there, liked the song too. Wish I could record videos on my super old PC lol.

Des.Kmal wrote:

T0rr3nt wrote:

his sniper rifle > ur AK anyday.
QFT

BTW you wern't forced to watch it T0rr3nt.

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-01-20 17:50:26)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
um
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Archer
rapes face
+161|6394|Canuckistan
Impressive.
topal63
. . .
+533|6689
Head-shot, BF2 rag-doll, PLOP!

Still funny...
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6366|Indianapolis, IN
Nice shooting.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Ok, Im gonna break this up again and say it was OK. Some of the shots he takes are good, but not exceptional as the movie is clearly heavily edited. Alot you get are not always headshots, with the close up sniper being a body shot, along with the medic. Alot of them are just too easy - with them clearly missing when you are a sitting duck, you dont bunnyhop when you get shot, just a tip there m8, bunnyhop once, prone and shoot! Its OK, but the heavy editing made it still pretty poor for me, it you had a round with you owning 60/6 I would give you credit (Which I have done on Karkand as Sniper), as it is that could be 5 or 6 rounds with you not getting gr8 scores. If you've ever seen any of my friend Nytes videos you would see what I mean. Good shooting, but I want to see that 'outstanding' quality which you claimed you have.

Make another, your improving slowly.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
The movie is heavily edited because of one reason, the server was unpopulated. 40% of my clips were of me just running from point to point. I edited to save time and acutally show the shots I took.

Also, I don't bunnyhopp, ever. Never found it to be useful. Also, I am of the belief that if you need to bunnyhopp to avoid fire, you ovbiously aren't quick enough to shoot on sight.

And thats all I have to say about that.

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-22 18:18:34)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6429|behind my rifle

nighthawk843 wrote:

Ok, Im gonna break this up again and say it was OK. Some of the shots he takes are good, but not exceptional as the movie is clearly heavily edited. Alot you get are not always headshots, with the close up sniper being a body shot, along with the medic. Alot of them are just too easy - with them clearly missing when you are a sitting duck, you dont bunnyhop when you get shot, just a tip there m8, bunnyhop once, prone and shoot! Its OK, but the heavy editing made it still pretty poor for me, it you had a round with you owning 60/6 I would give you credit (Which I have done on Karkand as Sniper), as it is that could be 5 or 6 rounds with you not getting gr8 scores. If you've ever seen any of my friend Nytes videos you would see what I mean. Good shooting, but I want to see that 'outstanding' quality which you claimed you have.

have you seen him, or any wookies play.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Erm, watched both his videos, so yes ive seen him and no hes not that good. If you think that just cos u bunnyhop your not good enough to shoot on site you are STUPID. Firstly, you take down one target, often there is more than ONE person shooting at you, SO you bunnyhop left or right for the second target, it means your MOVING so your HARDER TO HIT. I think thats fairly intelligent, rather than SITTING STILL like a duck and getting owned by the second person. If you were against me Mack you would be dead, you would miss me first shot, stand still and get shot in the head when I go prone. Im proud of my 3/1 K/D on the sniper kit on infantry only maps so dont try to even treat me like a noob. Ive played for longer than you and talked to good snipers who know how to play the kit to its strengths. Bunnyhopping is what all intelligent people do, whether with the sniper kit, clan matches or just generally with any kit, it makes you harder to hit (hitboxes which we should all know about) and therefore easier to kill more with less loss of health. Your video is poor because you obviously arent willing to go into populated servers to play where there are multiple targets in a single situation. Choosing an unpopulated server where you are unlikely to get more than one or two targets in a row is just stupid for a sniper video where the rate at which you rack up kills is fairly slow anyway compared to that of medic or support. Those kits are more able to cope with closer combat or get into heavy fire situations, snipers stand a slight distance behind and cover, then rush on flags. Im thinking of making me own video now to show you how its done.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6478|Bournemouth, South England
Awesome shooting BigMack, would sooner play with you than against you, I think....
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
This is exactly how I snipe and how i feel snipers should play. Moving forward as an attacker. I normally snipe with my clan, meaning im in the middle of the combat zone, always nice to have a medic with you
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
hawk, you suprised me. I thought you were a mature player. You went and brought in KDRs and Hours played into the argument.

That = irritating.

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-24 16:13:40)

Not
Great success!
+216|6547|Chandler, AZ
Not a big fan of sniper videos at all, but you're a cool enough guy. And if using unlocks and playing sniper makes this game fun for you, then by all means go for it, and you do it pretty well. Editing was pretty good, you should still think about getting full fraps so you can edit more professionally using speeds and blurs rather than slicing clips apart.

The shots were, well....I dunno the same sniper shots I've always seen. Granted you got them pretty quickly, it wasn't like Colony or Slicknic's frag videos with massive streaks involved in a very short period of time. To me that's what I watch a frag video for, the kills. To watch someone run across the screen and get shot by a gun with the highest level of accuracy, the easiest crosshair to use in the game, and the most zoom, just isn't that exciting to me personally.

I'll +1 you for the vid anyway, even though it's not my cup of tea, because I'm sure it was a lot of fun to make and you took the time to do it.
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States
<3 P.o.d
dont_be_ss
+312|6564|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

nighthawk843 wrote:

Erm, watched both his videos, so yes ive seen him and no hes not that good. If you think that just cos u bunnyhop your not good enough to shoot on site you are STUPID. Firstly, you take down one target, often there is more than ONE person shooting at you, SO you bunnyhop left or right for the second target, it means your MOVING so your HARDER TO HIT. I think thats fairly intelligent, rather than SITTING STILL like a duck and getting owned by the second person. If you were against me Mack you would be dead, you would miss me first shot, stand still and get shot in the head when I go prone. Im proud of my 3/1 K/D on the sniper kit on infantry only maps so dont try to even treat me like a noob. Ive played for longer than you and talked to good snipers who know how to play the kit to its strengths. Bunnyhopping is what all intelligent people do, whether with the sniper kit, clan matches or just generally with any kit, it makes you harder to hit (hitboxes which we should all know about) and therefore easier to kill more with less loss of health. Your video is poor because you obviously arent willing to go into populated servers to play where there are multiple targets in a single situation. Choosing an unpopulated server where you are unlikely to get more than one or two targets in a row is just stupid for a sniper video where the rate at which you rack up kills is fairly slow anyway compared to that of medic or support. Those kits are more able to cope with closer combat or get into heavy fire situations, snipers stand a slight distance behind and cover, then rush on flags. Im thinking of making me own video now to show you how its done.
Think you have got it all figured out do you?

See if bunnyhopping helps you against a long range sniper on Wake Island. I'll gladly give you a shootout on Wake.

If you bunnyhop you're an idiot in my opinion.

Ive made a few videos in my long sniper career, heres one of them:

Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6574|Pickle Village
This vid. makes me cry cuz I suck at sniping.  holy fuck your fuckin good.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
db or me? lol.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
Nice video !
ssonrats
+221|6615

nighthawk843 wrote:

How can you compare Nyte with Bigmack? Nyte is nowhere near as good as mack is, Mack owns Nyte in all areas of play.

I dare you to 1 on 1 any WOoKie, you will struggle.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6676|Alaska
i hate snipers with all my heart, i can write a book on how much i hate snipers, but ill say it, good shots

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard