Club3D
+31|6839
Last night I broke my glass of water playing while moving too fast my mouse lol...

Last edited by Club3D (2007-01-19 13:42:55)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Endless headsets, when I stand up after playing a good round (getting something to drink or going weeing) I often get the headset cable mixed up with my chair, and when I stand up they get destroyed more and more every time.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6544|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Well.. i've broken my pinky toe, not exactly bf2's fault.. but i was playing bf2 and my dog sat by my feet i didn't have a clue what it was and my body reacted by moving my foot away quickly.. into the friggin wall .
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6477|Sheffield-England
mt t.v yeah i know i'm stupid i got angry and i punched the tv and broke the glass
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

PBAsydney wrote:

Endless headsets, when I stand up after playing a good round (getting something to drink or going weeing) I often get the headset cable mixed up with my chair, and when I stand up they get destroyed more and more every time.
I'm with ya there.
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

Well.. i've broken my pinky toe, not exactly bf2's fault.. but i was playing bf2 and my dog sat by my feet i didn't have a clue what it was and my body reacted by moving my foot away quickly.. into the friggin wall .
that broke ur foot......?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6779|Charleston SC - USA
I've smashed 2 keyboards cause I was getting owned. I SWEAR IT WAS LAG ISSUES! Not really, some day's I just suck on the battlefield.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6544|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Des.Kmal wrote:

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

that broke ur foot......?
Yup, well just my little toe, it was basically like kicking a wall full force.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6723|Twente, The Netherlands
Not destroyed anything.

@PBAsydney, buy a wireless headset, or one with a large cable
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

Club3D wrote:

Last night I broke my glass of water playing and moving too fast my mouse lol...
Oh lets see, i broke 2 headsets from slamming them on the desk, i broke my wireless mouse by throwing it at the wall, i broke the leg things under my keyboard that gives it that slant from smashing, i popped off my space key one time, but it popped back on easily... Prolly more, cant think of anything else right now. Im suprised my desk doesnt have a hole in it yet... lol.
Thats about it.
I hate dieing.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-01-19 13:29:08)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
my old wireless internet adapter, although that was actually the cause of me getting angry (me stands at edge of roof, THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION, me dead x12). I ripped the antenna out of the back of my PC after a weekend of unexplainable and unfixable stuttering
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

i think some of you guys need to work on anger management. it's just a game.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6527|Belgium
I hope you all know that agression isnt good for you.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6670

PBAsydney wrote:

yup
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6766|Tenn
i used to lash out against the wall right by my comp. one time i hit the stud and almost broke my knuckle. my hand was swollen for like a week. since then ive learned to be more verbal than physical
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6421|NL-NH-DH
I only broke my heart  once, when i wanted to join a squad and they voted me out of it
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6349
wow just a game guys just a game...cool off they cant cut ur penis off so dont worry...
Thoruz
+42|6324|Germany

PBAsydney wrote:

i thought i was the only one having this problem hehe
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

I have never broke anything angry with bf2. Seriously some of you guys need to chill out:P
Broke 4 headsets by getting tangled up in them while drunk last year and broke a chair when loafing during map loading, there is only so far a man can lean....................does that count?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
My keyboard tray isn't broken yet but it's falling apart and it is mostly BF2's fault.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon
my ego
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Just a joystick, it started making funny noises and the J10 took the most fantastic uncontrolled dives all of a sudden and kinda ran out of fuel sometimes just gliding into certain death.

Could have been just me but i firmly believe it`s a faulty/evil joystick
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

misfire00 wrote:

I've smashed 2 keyboards cause I was getting owned. I SWEAR IT WAS LAG ISSUES! Not really, some day's I just suck on the battlefield.
i crushed my mouse because of that stupid lag. but then i got a Copperhead anyway
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
Broke my mouse, joystick, the home key on my keyboard, a plastic water cup, and a stapler. Most from throwing agenst the wall =/
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6638|Gainesville, FL

iPoon.be wrote:

I hope you all know that agression isnt good for you.
Yep.  That's why I play a video game in which the object is to shoot as many people dead as possible.  Sometimes, I like to slit them with a knife.

I've broken a keyboard and my headphones, and I karate chop my desk when I'm getting pwned.  It's fiberglass, though, so it takes it pretty well (only a couple of moderately deep indentions)

Belcorwyn

Last edited by TheBelcorwyn (2007-01-19 14:12:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard