Uncle Mombassa
+13|6345|Mombassa
Hello
Hello

My Internet connection is totally fucked up! I yust downloaded Internet explorer 7 and it has a error search for the Internet connection. I've got like 5 different error message:
FTP is probably blocked by the firewall
Your Internet connection is stabilized
It's probably problem with your router
No networks problem found, try to search for the site again and use the bottom update bla bla bla...
and something...

The Internet connection is often lost on weekends and evenings when i guess many ppl are using internet. Now it lays off every minute so i have to paste this text

One thing more, sometimes Internet explorer doesn't work but x fire works, but thats sometimes
Other times all lightbuttoms on the router and modem are green and OK but my connection is still broken

Oh well

Can YOU tell me which probably is my problem?
router
bad broadband company
fucked up Internet settings
whatever tell me and i would be very thankfully

Your dear uncle Mombasa

I'm sorry for my English
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6564|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
How is your internet relaying?

i'm guessing it is something like:
Computer to modem, then direct to your phone socket .. if not try to make it like that :p

Let me guess also you have AOL?

Unplug all the lines in modem and the phone socket, and blow them to clean for dust.. then re-plug them..
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6406|New York
give your ISP a call and see if they can diagnose it. a lot of times they can check it remotely and see if things are fucked up. from there you can schedule a repair date, if necessary.

the modem lights being on mean that you have a connection, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's good. just something to keep in mind.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6345|Mombassa
Aha all try all that
nah i have another company, i've asked a few other ppl havin it and they say it often lay off weekends and evenings
thanx

Last edited by Uncle Mombassa (2007-01-19 13:42:56)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6543|South Florida

Uncle Mombassa wrote:

Hello
Hello

My Internet connection is totally fucked up! I yust downloaded Internet explorer 7 and it has a error search for the Internet connection. I've got like 5 different error message:
FTP is probably blocked by the firewall
Your Internet connection is stabilized
It's probably problem with your router
No networks problem found, try to search for the site again and use the bottom update bla bla bla...
and something...

The Internet connection is often lost on weekends and evenings when i guess many ppl are using internet. Now it lays off every minute so i have to paste this text

One thing more, sometimes Internet explorer doesn't work but x fire works, but thats sometimes
Other times all lightbuttoms on the router and modem are green and OK but my connection is still broken

Oh well

Can YOU tell me which probably is my problem?
router
bad broadband company
fucked up Internet settings
whatever tell me and i would be very thankfully

Your dear uncle Mombasa

I'm sorry for my English
GET FIREFOX
www.getfirefox.com
NOW DAMNIT!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6345|Mombassa
i have firefox but its the same shit
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6617|S.C.
Who is your provider?

Last edited by mikeyb118 (2007-01-19 13:50:05)

Uncle Mombassa
+13|6345|Mombassa
i don't live in kenya, it's yust bullshit, i live in sweden and i have a company called Glocalnet
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

Do you regularly check for malware / viruses? What programs do you use to do that?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6345|Mombassa
Has that really with my connection problem to do

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard