Wow I can just about see a sixpack (slightly muscular)39%39% - 75
extremely muscular4%4% - 8
Just big built5%5% - 10
I am teh hulk2%2% - 5
Total: 192
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Ok need some help here guys. My mate is doing his course in Physical education (something to do with exercise) and I am trying to do some research for him.

I need you to choose from the poll above, and then explain why you have this type of body. What sports you do, living style etc.

And if you are overweight are you trying to change it? if so, how?

thanks in advanced.

Last edited by justice (2007-01-19 11:07:22)

I know fucking karate
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
PHAT  Pretty hot and temping.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Im not fat and not skinny. I did PE GCSE aswell if thats what your on about.

Also im a very sporty person. I play basketball near enough everyday, i run everyday. I eat crap though lol
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
Ug, I'm fat, i'll admit it. I've been trying to loose weight for about a year now, dropped a total of 30 lbs, but I need to loose about another 60 before I'll be at my target weight.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

I'm thin, not really strong, as in my arms are quite diminutive, but once I get over my current illness involving coughing and stuffy/runny nose, I'll be going back to the gym to run and lift weights, mostly targeting upper body.  Hopes this help with your research: yay I'm a "guinea pig!" jk lol
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6507|Chicago
I'm thin, with moderate strength. However, I never work out, and hardly ever participate in physical exercise, outside of mandatory Phys. Ed. at my school.

I attribute my body type to my incredible metabolism - I can eat anything and not put on weight.

I also think that it has something to do with my school schedule, which is hellish, since I go from class to class, and literally EVERY CLASS is at the opposite end of the building of where I start. I start off at the South end of the school for History, and have to walk to the north end for Phys. Ed, then back to the North for Spanish, etc.

I hope this helped.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I need start going to the gym properly. I need to get my triangle shape back lol. Also i dont have the biggest muscles in my arms i am alot stronger than most of my mates who do gym regulary.

Also all my muscle is im my legs really
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria

RedTwizzler wrote:

I attribute my body type to my incredible metabolism - I can eat anything and not put on weight.
Watch out,  the big four-O hits you people like a ton of bricks.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
and... "What body type are you"?
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6599|The Netherlands
8 -  pack
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6568|S.C.
Thin - the weight does not stick.
spray_and_pray
+52|6461|Perth. Western Australia
Above slughtly muscular not extremely muscular like arny but I got big muscles on my arms and a six pack. I guess growing up in a war ridden country got me somewhere
tiptopT
+72|6552|Scotland's Capital
teh HULK!!! "Dont make me angry, you wouldnt like me when im angry"
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio

tiptopT wrote:

https://www.tmck72.org/ACTIVITIES/PICTUREALBUM/Newyear_2003/images/braveheart_thomas.jpg
tiptopT
+72|6552|Scotland's Capital

usmarine2007 wrote:

tiptopT wrote:

http://www.tmck72.org/ACTIVITIES/PICTUR … thomas.jpg
OH MY GOD!!! thats me
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
I am thin, I can see my ribs, I have thin arms and wrists... I can see a six pack though, and I would say my legs are ok, I mean I use them alot.

I don't like my body...
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
rofl double poster-itis
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
It's annoying me! Why is it not going away?!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
bwahahaha
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6624|Westminster, Colorado
I was 262 lbs on October 31 and am now 213 lbs.  Amazing what some diet and exercise can do.  I am aiming to get down to around 190 which is a good weight for my height and body type.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
used to run track and play soccer. used to go to the gym a lot. don't go so much now because of the real world and as a result lost some of my muscles and put on a tad around the stomach area. trying to go to the gym more often, but i am definetely eating healthy. granola bars, chicken, salads, very little red meat (even though i love it), turkey (sausages and burgers), seldom eat chips, seldom eat cheese, although beer will be my downfall.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

1 hour in the morning for cardio and 1 1/2 hour in the evening for power lifting Sundays are my off days, been doing this schedule for going on 8 years
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
Im skinny but strong
herrr_smity
+156|6598|space command ur anus
i had a sixpack but now its gone, and I'm joining a health gym on Saturday to get it back
gunnaboy
+26|6688
I can't seem to get heavier or lighter  than between 75- 80 kgs. yay for the metabolism.
Yet it saddens me to hear that people have so many problems losing weight. DON'T GIVE UP. You will lose the weight.   

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard