Ryan
+1,230|6856|Alberta, Canada

It's a good excuse to stay on the computer and play BF2
cospengle
+140|6500|Armidale, NSW, Australia

11sog_raider wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Go To The Doctor.
ok sounds dumb but....well, i was told not to go on that swigning rope, and i had told my parents that i wouldnt even go to the pool. and anywaze the last time i went to the dotoor me made me hurt worse than when i went in.the last time i got hurt on these things i got yelled at for bieng stupid, and hurting my self( was during football season, dad wants me to be a football famous star).
Mate. Go to a doctor. If you've damaged it badly you might have severe difficulty later in life. You don't want to be left with a walking stick forever ie NO FOOTBALL! What's worse, you get yelled at or you're a cripple for life?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6643|Washington, DC

11sog_raider wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Go To The Doctor.
ok sounds dumb but....well, i was told not to go on that swigning rope, and i had told my parents that i wouldnt even go to the pool. and anywaze the last time i went to the dotoor me made me hurt worse than when i went in.the last time i got hurt on these things i got yelled at for bieng stupid, and hurting my self( was during football season, dad wants me to be a football famous star).
1) Who the fuck cares about being grounded? If your computer's in your room, grounded=go pointwhore all day

2) Getting grounded is not as bad as using a wheelchair the rest of your life

3) If your doctor's like Dr. Nick of the simpsons, go to a hospital

4) No offense but tell your dad that you'll probably never be a football star. Out of all the other people who aspire to make millions by throwing a ball around, it's a fat chance.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6472|behind my rifle
yeah i think ill have my mom ( she cares about my feelings) take me. when my dad gets a 1000 dollar bill. ill tell him i had to put gas in the car
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6584|USA

arson wrote:

Ice, 15 min on 15 min off ....
thats for muscular damage. for skeletal damage, especially like this, you need to go to a doctor. seriously.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6780|Arizona
Ouch...the pains of being ranked #1...sigh.

hope it gets better seriously tho.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6764|Chicago.
sog, just do it. Go to a doctor, pronto.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6644|USA
next time put the rope around your neck.  It wont hurt as bad that way...J/K dont really do that. but seriously, go to a doctor, if you have not already
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6643|Washington, DC

11sog_raider wrote:

yeah i think ill have my mom ( she cares about my feelings) take me. when my dad gets a 1000 dollar bill. ill tell him i had to put gas in the car
If your dad doesn't drink himself to sleep with Jack Daniels every night while watching 3AM HBO, he'll probably chastize you for doing something silly but still care about your knee and hope that you'll be fine.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6617|Pickle Village
11sog_raider  his early years

Last edited by Stumanbmx (2007-01-18 18:05:44)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6663|Keyboard
Hey, I play soccer and swollen hits are a common. Try putting a bag filled with ice cubes and tie it to your knee. That helps the clogged blood to recirculate again. But also you must go to a doctor to check if you didnĀ“t broke any ligaments on the insides. Cheers man, I feel your pain.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

What, you havn't been to a Doctor? Man, I took that as granted! Get your arse to a Doctor right away, I don't care if he yells at you for being stupid - as far as I ca tell you ARE stupid for not getting to a doctor straight away! It's ether a bum leg for the rest of your life or a bit of humiliation now.
Now stop reading these responses and go to the damn Doctor. I'm closing this for your own good.

Best of luck!

Closed
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard