BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6568|The Land of Claywhore
1.Smoke grenades for AT kit.If armor can deploy smoke to escape AT rocket destruction,then the AT player should be given smoke to help avoid armor pwnage.

2.TV missile should only be usable if there is a player in the pilot seat.If a solo pilot tries to switch seats,the TV missile will be inoperable.That might help reduce redzone killing sprees and promote more vehicle teamwork.

3.New SF day map with US Navy SEALS vs Spetz/MECSF.Or maybe the option to change SF maps to day or night.

4.I know I'm gonna get flamed for this one,but i got throw this out there.Remove grenades from resupply bags on IO maps.The only way to resupply grenades would be from a supply box.This would possibly eliminate the mobile grenade spamming whores and force them to grow a pair and use something else besides grenades all the fucking time.I know there would still be supply box grenade spammers but a wisely used and well placed grenade can destroy a supply box.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2007-01-20 15:20:18)

djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6352|Oregon

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

4.I know I'm gonna get flamed for this one,but i got throw this out there.Remove grenades from resupply bags on IO maps.The only way to resupply grenades would be from a supply box.This would possibly eliminate the mobile grenade spamming whores and force them to grow a pair and use something else besides grenades all the fucking time.I know there would still be supply box grenade spammers but a wisely used and well placed grenade can destroy a supply box.
YES!!!! I said that a bit back in this thread and thank you for saying it again because I think this is extremely important to the integrity of IO.
LoonykStephane
+34|6553|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
If they just fix 25% of what in this thread...i would consider this as the first REAL patch!!!
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6689
I second the idea of another SF  day map, SEALS vs. MECSF. I would love that!

Also removing grenades from the support kit/resupply bags, and reducing the number of them in kits for Infantry Only would help with nade spamming.
TheSuicideCommando
+3|6485|General Quarters-Argentina
I dont think what EAGAmes will do the patch just because some ppl in a forum wants changes. I mean, i want the changes too because the fixes are very good, but...i cant remember, i guess this forum iniciated that once, and it havent any result.

Good luck;).

PS: +1, of course, u noticed lot of bugs/glitchs .
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6601|England

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

2.TV missile should only be usable if there is a player in the pilot seat.If a solo pilot tries to switch seats,the TV missile will be inoperable.That might help reduce redzone killing sprees and promote more vehicle teamwork.
You leave my chopper alone!

What if it is an empty server? What if no one wants to gun?

Leave soloing alone.

Oh yeh and let me red line too. What else am i sposed to do when your the gunner tried to MG a tank... I dont do it often, a polite "Bail out" some times works, but if not....

EDIT: The only thing that needs to be fixed in choppers is the hit boxes. And maybe making TV distance a smidge further

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-01-20 15:48:12)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Leave soloing alone.

Oh yeh and let me red line too. What else am i sposed to do when your the gunner tried to MG a tank... I dont do it often, a polite "Bail out" some times works, but if not....

EDIT: The only thing that needs to be fixed in choppers is the hit boxes. And maybe making TV distance a smidge further
That's just it,I'm not a gunner who tries to MG a tank.I'm a very decent gunner,but most of the time when i try to fly or ride in a chopper i get teamkilled for it by some PFC Noobfucker or a snooty know it all Colonel.
It's an exploit just like grenade spamming and prone spamming that something should be done about.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2007-01-20 16:10:38)

Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6420|Alberta, Canada
I want an MEC vs China map
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6601|England
Im glad to hear your not an idiot gunner, but there are a hell of a lot more who arent.

In that case TK them back, flash bang, tell an admin, ask them to bail, let them die (they wil very soon!)

Everything in this game doesnt have to be nerfed...

Im sorry to say it, i feel kinda low by doing it, but frankly youve got 16 hours in a chopper, ive got 150+ it doesnt seem fair you thinking you know best.... sorry.

Ask all the decent piolots on this forum, slicnick, mafiaelite... and theyll just repeat what i say.

Anways, the original post looks good.

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Me too, a city map would be nice.

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-01-20 16:38:48)

DooM
+28|6323
In no order of "fix first".

1) The problem with your connection crap, I get this now and then but its annoying, its rarely me that crashes but most of the time the whole server crashes. Dunno if its the server provider or what?

2) Zip-Line, a mistake made by the user, but if you fire the zip line near the edge of a high building then you fall off too so you have to kind of aim back a bit then slide down but it still might not even out.

3) Kick vote, annoying, one person kick votes another then after that vote fails it keeps coming up all round by different people that didn't even vote to kick them.

4) F35-B could do with being a little better, would balance wake out more and stop the mass tk'ing for the J10.

5) Swear filter, alough its server side, its somewhat pointless. I play mostly on friends servers where its disabled, but if I go play on a few other servers then you get kicked for saying "idiot" etc, in a game where your killing all of the time you can't swear haha.

6) Heli TV missile range extended. This needs to be extended, I play 2 v 2/ 1 v 1 chopper battles sometimes so it happens a lot where the distance runs out. Same on a lot of servers. Only problem is though that you could get what it used to be like on Sharqi, USMC heli sits on the ledge of the tv station firing the TV missile and blowing up the MEC chopper.

Thats off the top of my head for now for fixes. For new features:

1) New maps. BF2 being a hugely popular game even after EA/DICE incompetence in patches, they should still create new maps for the community, at least one a month or use the modders maps that are voted for by the BF2 community then have that map tested and added on to be played ranked. Wake is a great map but it was basically a port over from the BF1942 Wake. Jalalabad was made by a different company for EA. So essentially EA haven't created any maps for the community.

3) Some more awards maybe? Ranks you can't really put anymore in can you? Maybe even a few more unlocks.

4) Boat ability to use grapple. On maps like Iron Gator most know it can be hard to get on to the carrier so why not be able to use grappling hooks on the Iron Gator, swing up side with the boat throw a grapple hook over.

5) Commanders, highest rank isn't always the best commander. Another problem is I see a lot of commanders just go commander and hop in a vehicle and do nothing to command at all, even though admins should remove them, mutinys rarely go through and most servers you can't even vote.

Thats off the top of my head for now for new features.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6723
Please increase the damage that the M249 SAW and the type 95 do.  These weapons are almost useless.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6353

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Im glad to hear your not an idiot gunner, but there are a hell of a lot more who arent.

In that case TK them back, flash bang, tell an admin, ask them to bail, let them die (they wil very soon!)

Everything in this game doesnt have to be nerfed...

Im sorry to say it, i feel kinda low by doing it, but frankly youve got 16 hours in a chopper, ive got 150+ it doesnt seem fair you thinking you know best.... sorry.

Ask all the decent piolots on this forum, slicnick, mafiaelite... and theyll just repeat what i say.

Anways, the original post looks good.

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Me too, a city map would be nice.
ya solo gunning is somthing that shouldnt be taken away.
its how i practice and half the people on wake cant tv because they are there to fart around so its better to gun and fly for your self.
i also do that in the bomber jets like in operation clean sweep lol
+ 1 very well said

edit: to bad they cant get rid of power hungry admin

Last edited by ChevyLee86 (2007-01-20 20:07:45)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6462|Australia.

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

I wish Hurricane had the ability to delete posts such as #168.  Lag is your own problem. 

---Another issue: Sometimes players can hear the sound of healing someone even when they don't have an aid kit out.  It's a pretty quiet sound, but annoying when it goes on for the rest of the round.
Like when you pick up a Medic kit, heal yourself and pick you other kit back up which creates that constant healing sound for the rest of the round?

If so, yes. Thats now on my list. I hate it especially when I'm a sniper, the sound gets really annoying.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.

Macca wrote:

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

I wish Hurricane had the ability to delete posts such as #168.  Lag is your own problem. 

---Another issue: Sometimes players can hear the sound of healing someone even when they don't have an aid kit out.  It's a pretty quiet sound, but annoying when it goes on for the rest of the round.
Like when you pick up a Medic kit, heal yourself and pick you other kit back up which creates that constant healing sound for the rest of the round?

If so, yes. Thats now on my list. I hate it especially when I'm a sniper, the sound gets really annoying.
What works for me is if i'm a medic and i'm healing someone and switch kits,i just switch back to medic and throw another bag out.Usually the annoying sound goes away.Maybe it's just me.
Smitty5613
+46|6543|Middle of nowhere, California
THE CLAYMORES SHOULD TAKE AT LEAST 10 SECONDS TO BE ARMED, the SAS should have the L96A1 since it is a British sniper rifle, Karkand should have a little bird helicopter and the boundaries should be expanded a little so the area around the hotel isn't so much of a bottle neck, the M16A2 should be full auto (even though it isn't in real life, just to make it more even with the AK-101 and AK-47), sniper rifles should be a little more powerful, snipers should blend in better with the surroundings, and the special forces unlock-able kits should have the grappling hooks and zip lines that they have in SF.
Smitty5613

Smitty5613 wrote:

THE CLAYMORES SHOULD TAKE AT LEAST 10 SECONDS TO BE ARMED, the SAS should have the L96A1 since it is a British sniper rifle, Karkand should have a little bird helicopter and the boundaries should be expanded a little so the area around the hotel isn't so much of a bottle neck, the M16A2 should be full auto (even though it isn't in real life, just to make it more even with the AK-101 and AK-47), sniper rifles should be a little more powerful, snipers should blend in better with the surroundings, and the special forces unlock-able kits should have the grappling hooks and zip lines that they have in SF.
AND THE SNIPER HAS TO ARM IT HIMSELF so he cant just throw it and run away
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6663

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Leave soloing alone.

That's just it,I'm not a gunner who tries to MG a tank.I'm a very decent gunner,but most of the time when i try to fly or ride in a chopper i get teamkilled for it by some PFC Noobfucker or a snooty know it all Colonel.
It's an exploit just like grenade spamming and prone spamming that something should be done about.
No. The only reason solo choppering was ever an exploit was because of the fact that missles would lose lock on the chopper when the pilot switched. Now that that problem has been fixed, solo choppering is in no way shape or form an exploit, just like how switching seats in a tank or car to use the 50 cal. is not an exploit. Were soloing to offer some kind of advantage over a duo combo, then it would be an exploit. But it doesn't, so stfu.
Smitty5613

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Leave soloing alone.

No. The only reason solo choppering was ever an exploit was because of the fact that missles would lose lock on the chopper when the pilot switched. Now that that problem has been fixed, solo choppering is in no way shape or form an exploit, just like how switching seats in a tank or car to use the 50 cal. is not an exploit. Were soloing to offer some kind of advantage over a duo combo, then it would be an exploit. But it doesn't, so stfu.
i just hate it when sum1 takes off in a chopper by themselves and is getting pts by themselves when 2 people could be getting pts for flying it, i dont think its an exploit, i just hate it when a single guy is hogging the cobra the whole game
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6601|England

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Leave soloing alone.

He speaks the truth!

+1
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6407

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

He speaks the truth!

+1
Soloing means that the pilot can more effectively make kills by locating a target and not having to wait for the gunner to see it.  Thus it could be seen as being better to solo than to fly with a gunner.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6407

Fix the way that the tyres of cars spin in Jalalabad after they spawn, even though no one's in them (may happen on other maps).

Add hitboxes to wheels of vehicles, that, while not disabling the vehicle, will slow it down if shot.

Add armour to the front of the tank and take away armour from the back.
ChrisHXZS
+4|6649|England
There isnt going to be a 1.5 patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or so ive been told.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6407

ChrisHXZS wrote:

Or so ive been told.
This is a wishlist, a compilation of what we'd want in a patch, regardless of whether or not one is made.

To tell the truth, I don't think there will be one.
ChrisHXZS
+4|6649|England

some_random_panda wrote:

ChrisHXZS wrote:

Or so ive been told.
This is a wishlist, a compilation of what we'd want in a patch, regardless of whether or not one is made.

Nope EA have annouced they aren't going to make another patch for bf2.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

ChrisHXZS wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

ChrisHXZS wrote:

Or so ive been told.

Nope EA have annouced they aren't going to make another patch for bf2.
Link?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard