Fly51
+1|6171|France
No cars but bicycles ?
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6740|Doncaster, England

Suicidal wrote:

jamesb wrote:

I've just thought of this and I haven't read any other posts, so if it's already been said, sorry...

I would like to see infantry only with cars.
No mounted guns on them, just a car.

I like playing infantry, but I get sick of all the running around.

This would also make the engineer kit useful again, for those who like it, even though I'm not one of them
This would absolutely ruin IO.

You'd have noobs queing up to get the jeep so they can go on a road kill rampage.

Total shite idea, sorry mate.
Don't be sorry, it's just your opinion 

I don't mean all the time, I mean as another option.
You could have the options for all vehicles, cars only or infantry only.
jurkj0
+2|6169|enschede,Holland
don't know if it's asked before
but is it possible for the support weapons tot put after 5 bullets a signal flare
like in real life and fix the accuracy please in real these weapons fire AL lot better.
Suicidal
+20|6525

jurkj0 wrote:

don't know if it's asked before
but is it possible for the support weapons tot put after 5 bullets a signal flare
Tracers??

With the random deviation the damn thing would be like a roman candle going off and Karkand would be like the 5th November every game
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6180|UK
stop chopper TV missiles from going through other choppers
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6387|Ohio
You need to get an eye exam Arc.  USMC has the digital uniforms. I think that the fog is put in to help out the older computers.
SASnic
+2|6534
probably been said, but they should make it so you can use all the unlocks in both euroforcces, specialforces and bf2 in one version
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL

SASnic wrote:

probably been said, but they should make it so you can use all the unlocks in both euroforcces, specialforces and bf2 in one version
Can't you already?

fix the bug where AT rockets can't damage a fast moving vehicle.
SASnic
+2|6534
na I cant use level 3 unlocks in special forces
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL

SASnic wrote:

na I cant use level 3 unlocks in special forces
cuz the teir 2 unlock is the base weapon, same for euroforce
CulChulann
+0|6264
In no way should one be able to guide an AT round into a human being at 50 yards!

What about arming distance?

I can see hitting a wall or something near the human and him takin "splash" damage but who here has lost the quick draw fight with an AT guy as you round the corner from 5 feet away?

There should be some disadvantage to being armed with an AT weapon.  Namely that if you are attacked by infantry you need to switch weapons for close range fighting.

As a career soldier this irritates me to no end.  (I do know its a game BTW, but come on, getting hammered with an AT gets old.
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6387|Ohio
There is a disadvantage to being AT.  The submachine guns suck. They do less damage than a pistol, and they aren't very accurate. But, the AT rockets need more splash damage.  You can hit right in front of someone and they only lose 2 bars of health if any.

If you are getting hit constantly with AT rockets, it is your fault not the AT guy.  **HINT** Do not flop prone in front of one. **HINT** Problem solved.  If you use your head, you won't have to beg for the game to be even more dumbed down than it is.
deadlikeme667
+5|6186|MI

ArcticMongoose wrote:

- USMC should have new digital camo uniforms.
- View distance scale should be increased and fog/dust decreased on some maps.
the USMC skins already use the MARPAT camo (digital) and i agree on the fog issue
McCullough
+7|6855
Don't know if it has been posted earlier but Binoculars with distance meters to snipers. Oh and maby a silencer unlock for sniper rifles

Last edited by McCullough (2007-06-26 12:04:25)

Fateless
+36|6259|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Heres one i thought of tonight while playing, how about a "good work squad" for the squad leader radial menu? Some of us, well, probably just me, dont have a headset, so that would be nice...

Fateless
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6774|06-01
apart from fixing all those bugs? (yeah riiight)

new maps for vanilla bf2.

MEC vs PLA stuff
Reiskis
+6|6166|Bartlett Illinois
i agree very much so about the T.V missles going through the chopper that pisses me off thats for the post

https://sigs.bfsigs.com/bf2/2/3/79310150.png
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6200
man... all i ask is that they make the j-10 re-arm sequence faster.  pisses me off sometimes i fly in too fast and have to make a second pass.
=EXP=Shadow
+3|6171|Swansea Wales
AND MAKE THE F35 smaller
derek704
+0|6337
When you jump off the wall between Market and Suberb(between the buildings closer to Market), and hit 9 repeatdly, you glitch into the wall. I believe this should also be fixed.
jebusohmighty
+0|6203
--some sort of system were if u follow or give good orders u'll get some sort of team points ( encourages team play more and make for some 
     great squad play!!!)

--add a option for each kit were u can choice between male or female characters come on cant be sexist haha!

-- and my one true wise to have a full head on map 3 flags in a straight line very little cover and just dirt, so its just a full on push and none stop action!! could be tanks vs tanks or just infantry somehting insain just to have shit load of fun!!!

its also possible tat ea could read this just some 1 need to go trough all the pages edit out the shit and not repeat things and set it out well, like a bugs sectin and a suggestion section and so on!!! even if they dnt make a new patch it could be a heads up for future games ppl get payed for there opinions and here there gettin a free sample!!!

---- Jebus----
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6165|San Antonio, Texas
This is a small thing but you can compare yourself with yourself.

Try it next time in BFHQ. Click 'Compare' next to your name near the top-right and input your own name. You can switch between yourself and yourself. It's weird, but not a big deal.
Crossfire
Norwegian TV-missile spammer
+2|6480|Stavanger, Norway
Dunno if it has been said earlier, but of you fly an airplane out of the map and gets killed, the plane should blow up. That way, we don't have to wait for the plane to fall down 1500 feet and then blow up.
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6200|Wolverhampton
Being a late comer to the forums, and not wanting to read the middle 25 pages, this may have been stated. Apologies if it has.

There are currently classes of soldier who can all jump into vehicles and drive them. This isn't so much of a problem for tanks etc but since when would you get into a jet without putting on a G suit first? Create a pilot class and limit it to the amount of spawned planes on YOUR side plus one spare per plane, ie if there are two planes, there are four pilot kits.  Basically four kit bags that could be picked up by any class so the pilot would not be a class of soldier but a kit bag that can be picked up.

These kits should be located in the hanger/building/room nearest the airfield therefore making only possible to grab this gear from selected locations. Standard kit for a pilot would include first aid kit, a knife and a pistol for personal protection and that is all. As long as a player has that kit, they would be allowed to fly planes.

Now for the tricky bit to stop t/k for pilot kit. The only time the pilot kit would be come available was if the pilot is killed by an enemy. Otherwise it gets locked and wont spawn again for 5 minutes.

For bombers, there would need to be additional kits one per bomber and one spare effectively giving you 6 pilot suits on most maps.

Pilots who are not in planes would flash on the map for friendly forces only indicating that they were either waiting for a plane or "downed" waiting for a pickup. A Downed pilot can swap kit if he can find it once ejected thus freeing up the kit for a team mate at plane spawn point.

Probably wouldnt be practical but it would be more interesting.

Last edited by Chaos_nation (2007-06-28 09:42:54)

dead_rac00n
+12|6499|DTC
Too complicated.
To put it short, you desperately want the plane or the chopper and hope that EA/Dice will twist the game to suit your noobish wish ?
Keep on whining.. It worked for loads of stuff in BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard