usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6312|Columbus, Ohio

ssonrats wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Is that those sniper tools who made all the "look at me" vids and stuff?
At least we are good at something.

You're just the same as everyone else.
Because I don't make look at me vids I am the same?  Or because I don't spend my whole time as a sniper? Ok.  I take that as a compliment.  Thank you.
dont_be_ss
Member
+312|6539|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Is that those sniper tools who made all the "look at me" vids and stuff?
At least we are good at something.

You're just the same as everyone else.
Because I don't make look at me vids I am the same?  Or because I don't spend my whole time as a sniper? Ok.  I take that as a compliment.  Thank you.
It's not a "look at me vid"

People actually enjoy making videos, well at least i do, i would not mind if i did not share it with you guys. But our videos teach people new things about sniping.

How can you take that as a compliment?

We play sniper because we enjoy the class, and were pretty good at it too.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6312|Columbus, Ohio

dont_be_ss wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

ssonrats wrote:


At least we are good at something.

You're just the same as everyone else.
Because I don't make look at me vids I am the same?  Or because I don't spend my whole time as a sniper? Ok.  I take that as a compliment.  Thank you.
It's not a "look at me vid"

People actually enjoy making videos, well at least i do, i would not mind if i did not share it with you guys. But our videos teach people new things about sniping.

How can you take that as a compliment?

We play sniper because we enjoy the class, and were pretty good at it too.
Well, you have to admit there were WAY too many sniper vids "back in the day."  And IMO sniper is the easiest class in the game, so those vids...no matter who made them, are not impressive.
dont_be_ss
Member
+312|6539|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:


Because I don't make look at me vids I am the same?  Or because I don't spend my whole time as a sniper? Ok.  I take that as a compliment.  Thank you.
It's not a "look at me vid"

People actually enjoy making videos, well at least i do, i would not mind if i did not share it with you guys. But our videos teach people new things about sniping.

How can you take that as a compliment?

We play sniper because we enjoy the class, and were pretty good at it too.
Well, you have to admit there were WAY too many sniper vids "back in the day."  And IMO sniper is the easiest class in the game, so those vids...no matter who made them, are not impressive.
I made this not too long ago. It's different to the others. You might like it

Sry to go a bit off topic

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6312|Columbus, Ohio

dont_be_ss wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:


It's not a "look at me vid"

People actually enjoy making videos, well at least i do, i would not mind if i did not share it with you guys. But our videos teach people new things about sniping.

How can you take that as a compliment?

We play sniper because we enjoy the class, and were pretty good at it too.
Well, you have to admit there were WAY too many sniper vids "back in the day."  And IMO sniper is the easiest class in the game, so those vids...no matter who made them, are not impressive.
I made this not too long ago. It's different to the others. You might like it

Sry to go a bit off topic

Not a bad vid at all...except the german? music scares me a bit.  It just seems it is always Wake with you guys.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6696|Chicago.
Does Karkand suit you better?
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4751108995032675724&hl=en[/google]
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6312|Columbus, Ohio

BigmacK wrote:

Does Karkand suit you better?
No...lol.


M249 suits me better.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6474|Belgium
WOoKie > you
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6312|Columbus, Ohio

iPoon.be wrote:

WOoKie > you

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-01-20 19:21:31)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6641|minnesota

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

I`ve played with a lot of them, and Chillin&killin is a good player, but the rest of them suck for the most and i would rather have them on the opposite team than on my team really
I'm part of the WOoKie clan under the name E7IX3R and I bet I could destroy you at anything and so could most of my clan.
doubt it
Redkill
Member
+6|6307
Lol, freakin impressive sni^^ping, never thought a sniper could rape better than a jet lmao, wookie owns, end of the line.
weasel_thingo
Member
+74|6272

usmarine2007 wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:


Because I don't make look at me vids I am the same?  Or because I don't spend my whole time as a sniper? Ok.  I take that as a compliment.  Thank you.
It's not a "look at me vid"

People actually enjoy making videos, well at least i do, i would not mind if i did not share it with you guys. But our videos teach people new things about sniping.

How can you take that as a compliment?

We play sniper because we enjoy the class, and were pretty good at it too.
Well, you have to admit there were WAY too many sniper vids "back in the day."  And IMO sniper is the easiest class in the game, so those vids...no matter who made them, are not impressive.
I have seen some videos and they have been impresive they have skill its not just aiming at people lying down prone and stuff they are doing great shots.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6596|The Netherlands
WOoKie and me : the WOoKie Cheerleader ^^ > other nubs

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2007-03-05 12:58:11)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6575|Washington, DC

Why the hell is this back from the dead?
bennisboy
Member
+829|6591|Poundland
I remember nanten cronic, I enjoyed knifing him

also its not until you actually play sniper you realise how good some of these gays are

Last edited by bennisboy (2007-03-05 15:17:23)

R0lyP0ly
Member
+161|6599|USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:


Well, you have to admit there were WAY too many sniper vids "back in the day."  And IMO sniper is the easiest class in the game, so those vids...no matter who made them, are not impressive.
I made this not too long ago. It's different to the others. You might like it

Sry to go a bit off topic

Not a bad vid at all...except the german? music scares me a bit.  It just seems it is always Wake with you guys.
mostly because its one of the best sniping maps that will still apeal to the vid watcher. these vids are of a sniper, not a person who plays the sniper kit, if you know what I mean. btw, what do you mean when you say sniper is the easiest kit?

as to your comments about "back in the day", i agreee, totally.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6404|behind my rifle

bennisboy wrote:

I remember nanten cronic, I enjoyed knifing him

also its not until you actually play sniper you realise how good some of these gays are
no....just no. no need to call us gay
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6696|Chicago.
I don't think he meant an insult there.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6404|behind my rifle

BigmacK wrote:

I don't think he meant an insult there.
in that case, i forgive easily. smiles for everyone.
bennisboy
Member
+829|6591|Poundland

11sog_raider wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

I don't think he meant an insult there.
in that case, i forgive easily. smiles for everyone.
lol no insult intended, I love you guys, just a bit of harmless fun
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6697|Toronto, ON
I > wookie.
Alpha as fuck.
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6637|England

Nyte wrote:

I > wookie.
k

And for those of you who are interested WOoKie vid 2 is in development
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6568|Camp XRay

Drykill wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I > wookie.
k

And for those of you who are interested WOoKie vid 2 is in development
haha..... seriously he will kill you in your sleep
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6637|England
I agreed with his comment, didn't you see the 'k'?
Jackabo
Member
+127|6503|Dublin, Ireland
I've only heard about wookies recently, they seem like a pretty good clan, well i dunno about just playing sniper all the time...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard