aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6808
The ones who were interviewed on television were English.  Of Asian descent but speaking English as their first language, with Yorkshire accents.  Sounded pretty damned English to me.

Or do you mean WHITE people?
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6511

Yaocelotl wrote:

I´m more worried about the reproduction of this species. Lots of them can contribute to the fall of humanity:

Oh..  My..  God..

So lets see ATG, theres a video about really and i mean really uneducated stupid american.. Should we think that ALL american are the same because we saw a bunch of idiot on that clip?

Most of them think that IRAQ attacked them on 911.. lol
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6383|Columbus, Ohio

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

So lets see ATG, theres a video about really and i mean really uneducated stupid american.. Should we think that ALL american are the same because we saw a bunch of idiot on that clip?
The difference is, Americans do not use that clip you are talking about as motivation to kill people.  I know it is a very small difference, but I hope you can see it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Radical Islam is spreading. You would have to be blind not to see it. Never choosing to engage an enemy who has declared war on you over and over again will lead to annihilation, I promise. If we remember anything from WWII it should be when someone says they are going to destroy you, believe them. I'm not advocating living in fear and running around calling everyone a terrorist, but it seems like there are many members here who are incapable of taking direct threats seriously. It's somewhere in between I guess. Murderous organizations left unchecked will triumph over the peaceful. Unfortunately it takes at times a strong fist to bring about a lasting peace.

Also for every moronic statement a hateful warmonger makes, there is a rally full of idiotic statements from those peaceful minded protesters.

(Pre-War)
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1469229335936018144[/google].

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-16 19:00:45)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6461|The Land of Scott Walker

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

Doods, that footage is from a hidden camera from inside the mosques.
Denial can be fatal.
Christian problem in US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

PS I am not trying to offend any Christians. Just trying to point out that each religion has its extremes. Some get more press than the others. Some of flavor of the month right now.
You think the KKK is still dominant in the US? Newsflash, their values are not remotely Christian.  If you want to post a Christian problem, look at those jerks protesting at the funerals of fallen soldiers.  They call themselves Christians and their views totally contradict Christian values, too.

+1 Kmarion  God bless the men and women of our military for bringing the strong fist to the enemy.  Watch the movie people, it asks questions the Bush haters still can't answer.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-01-16 21:37:46)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6545|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

Radical Islam is spreading. You would have to be blind not to see it. Never choosing to engage an enemy who has declared war on you over and over again will lead to annihilation, I promise. If we remember anything from WWII it should be when someone says they are going to destroy you, believe them. I'm not advocating living in fear and running around calling everyone a terrorist, but it seems like there are many members here who are incapable of taking direct threats seriously. It's somewhere in between I guess. Murderous organizations left unchecked will triumph over the peaceful. Unfortunately it takes at times a strong fist to bring about a lasting peace.

Also for every moronic statement a hateful warmonger makes, there is a rally full of idiotic statements from those peaceful minded protesters.

(Pre-War)
Brilliant
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6697|Colorado Springs, CO

Kmarion wrote:

(Pre-War)
Wow, fucking hippies. That shit was funny, they couldnt given any good rebutals to any of his questions except to say that Bush is evil and that the US needs to disarm its weapons.

I'd karma you for the vid but I already karma'd you today. . Maybe tommorrow.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6752|Salt Lake City

Stingray24 wrote:

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

Doods, that footage is from a hidden camera from inside the mosques.
Denial can be fatal.
Christian problem in US

PS I am not trying to offend any Christians. Just trying to point out that each religion has its extremes. Some get more press than the others. Some of flavor of the month right now.
You think the KKK is still dominant in the US? Newsflash, their values are not remotely Christian.  If you want to post a Christian problem, look at those jerks protesting at the funerals of fallen soldiers.  They call themselves Christians and their views totally contradict Christian values, too.

+1 Kmarion  God bless the men and women of our military for bringing the strong fist to the enemy.  Watch the movie people, it asks questions the Bush haters still can't answer.
Dude, wake up and smell the shit you're saying.  Whether you think they are Christians or not is irrelevant.  In so much that these extremists are claiming to represent Islam, the KKK claims to represent Christianity.  Don't think so, just take a look at the KKK's own web site.

http://www.kkk.com/

From their home page:

Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6752|Salt Lake City

And speaking of Christian terrorists.

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6352|Oregon

ATG wrote:

These are things being said in mainstream mosques in England Cameron.
This is the mainstream thinking of Islam.

Why deny the obvious?
That is NOT mainstream islam! If you haven't checked it out yourself, don't talk about it! As somebody who has read the Qur'an and studied islam, i can tell you that this is NOT what the religion is about. Beliefs like these are very extreme.

The Qur'an itself is not much different than the bible or any other religious text, and people from all religions have views like these.
arabeater

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

BN wrote:

Christian problem in US

Dude, wake up and smell the shit you're saying.  Whether you think they are Christians or not is irrelevant.  In so much that these extremists are claiming to represent Islam, the KKK claims to represent Christianity.  Don't think so, just take a look at the KKK's own web site.

From their home page:

Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate!
The KKK claims to represent Christianity? Yea cause theyre fucking retarded, man. I highly doubt that a vast majority of Christians back the KKK. Hell man I can go out tommorrow and start a movement to wipeout all Cocker Spanials in the name of Christianity. Does that mean that Christianity will back me? Ummm...NO!

In short just because these guys claim to be Christian and perform such acts of violence and racism in the name of Christianity doesnt mean that Christianity supports them. However i'm sure some do.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6752|Salt Lake City

arabeater wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

From their home page:

The KKK claims to represent Christianity? Yea cause theyre fucking retarded, man. I highly doubt that a vast majority of Christians back the KKK. Hell man I can go out tommorrow and start a movement to wipeout all Cocker Spanials in the name of Christianity. Does that mean that Christianity will back me? Ummm...NO!

In short just because these guys claim to be Christian and perform such acts of violence and racism in the name of Christianity doesnt mean that Christianity supports them. However i'm sure some do.
That was my overall point of this whole thread.  Some people want to take what a few radical elements say and then apply the setiment across the entire spectrum.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6784

Stingray24 wrote:

You think the KKK is still dominant in the US?
No shit, THATS the point. The are a minority...LIKE EXTREMIST MUSLIMS

Stingray24 wrote:

Newsflash, their values are not remotely Christian.
Their website claims they are. So do you paint all Christians with the same brush? No, of course you don't

You have missed the point completely. If you are going to participate in discussion at least try to keep up!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

arabeater wrote:

Let me paraphrase:

Radical Islamic Militant Groups claim to represent Islam? Yea cause theyre fucking retarded, man. I highly doubt that a vast majority of Muslims back the Radical Islamic Militant Groups. Hell man I can go out tommorrow and start a movement to wipeout all Cocker Spanials in the name of Islam. Does that mean that Islam will back me? Ummm...NO!

In short just because these guys claim to be Muslim and perform such acts of violence and racism in the name of Islam doesnt mean that Islam supports them. However i'm sure some do.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-01-17 01:56:36)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

They all featured on a program that was on British TV last night. They're called radical Islamists. They represent in the region of about 0.0001% of the muslim community in England.

They're scary if you listen to them thinking that all muslims think like that. They're laughable when you think about the fact that they are an absolutely miniscule minority of crackpots. The world is not ending. The sky is not falling in. Everybody relax.
You know, it's amazing how much destruction a miniscule minority of crackpots can bring about. I know you didn't bring up the number in serious thought, but 0.0001% of 1.5 million people is still fifteen individuals.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-17 02:16:13)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6644|IRELAND

ATG wrote:

Thanks.
Are you saying that there is not a Muslim problem in England, or just that I carry on too much about it?
Both.
There is no Muslim problem in the UK. There is an Islamic extremist problem in the UK. Young Muslims are disillusioned with the UKs continued backing of the US's war on/of terror.

Its your taring them all with the same brush I disagree with. Its irresponsible to keep harping on about 'the Muslim problem' You alienate the moderate Muslims and create the mindset that they have already been tried by the public so they might as well  live up to the name they have been labeled with.
ATG you and the media who you listen too are leading the American people down a dangerous path of polarization and separation. I seen it happen here in Ireland same is happening in the States.

As BN says, by constantly ranting about Muslims you are doing exactly what the Extremists want. Encouraging your government to take away more of your liberties is a victory to the extremists. Alienating moderate Muslims and driving them into the arms of the waiting extremists is a victory.
Yes you carry on about it way too much.

As you can see the general consensus is that the UK does not have a Muslim problem. If the posters on the board are a microcosm of the UK and US populations then I am glad to see we haven't yet succumbed to the blatant racist scaremongering that has taken hold against the Muslims in the US.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6644|IRELAND

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

They all featured on a program that was on British TV last night. They're called radical Islamists. They represent in the region of about 0.0001% of the muslim community in England.

They're scary if you listen to them thinking that all muslims think like that. They're laughable when you think about the fact that they are an absolutely miniscule minority of crackpots. The world is not ending. The sky is not falling in. Everybody relax.
You know, it's amazing how much destruction a miniscule minority of crackpots can bring about. I know you didn't bring up the number in serious thought, but 0.0001% of 1.5 million people is still fifteen individuals.
Should those 15 people mean that the other 15 000 000 should have their freedom eroded? Their civil liberties take away? Surely a competent home land security agency should be able to keep tabs on these 15 people allowing the other 15million to go about their daily lives? Maybe the US military should redirect the trillions spent on assuring "Iraqi Freedom" to ensuring "American Freedom" with some decent homeland security and constitutional protection.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6772|UK - England

ATG wrote:

These are things being said in mainstream mosques in England Cameron.
This is the mainstream thinking of Islam.

Why deny the obvious?
WTF are you talking about mainstream? I'm a British Muslim ok not a very religious person who prays X amount of times a day etc, But I do go to the mainstream mosque (as you call it) and I have never seen or heard of extremism there. In my opinion there is no extremism in mainstream mosques it’s just the one or two crack/pot heads who try to encourage extremism. You know you are very disillusioned and need some help maybe Psychiatric?
arabeater

CameronPoe wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Let me paraphrase:

Radical Islamic Militant Groups claim to represent Islam? Yea cause theyre fucking retarded, man. I highly doubt that a vast majority of Muslims back the Radical Islamic Militant Groups. Hell man I can go out tommorrow and start a movement to wipeout all Cocker Spanials in the name of Islam. Does that mean that Islam will back me? Ummm...NO!

In short just because these guys claim to be Muslim and perform such acts of violence and racism in the name of Islam doesnt mean that Islam supports them. However i'm sure some do.
Big difference here. The majority of the governments in the Middle East do support these terror cells and insurgents (Iran, Syria and Saudi). And also I dont hear about the KKK grabbing 747's and slamming them into Islamic religious or strapping explosives to themselves and blowing up themselves up in a crowded Tehran bus or market. In other words radical Christians arent as radical as those fucked up Islamic ones.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6507|Menlo Park, CA
Those muslims in the video maybe a "minority" in Great Britain. . . .scary might I add, even if they are the minority. . .

However those thoughts, sayings, and ideals are very much instilled in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Pakistani schools/mosques etc. Therefore, radical Islam is very "alive and well" in that part of the world.  The trick is getting these people into the 21st century and adopting more modern ways of dealing with the world community (i.e. abandoning terrorism and jihad as a way of communicating). 

Too bad Europe doesnt seem to give a shit one way or another. . . .that is of course when terrorism strikes their countries in a profound manner. . .

They have a MAJOR muslim immigration problem over there, and its only a matter of time (till they get drilled). . . .

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-01-17 04:29:25)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

arabeater wrote:

Big difference here. The majority of the governments in the Middle East do support these terror cells and insurgents (Iran, Syria and Saudi). And also I dont hear about the KKK grabbing 747's and slamming them into Islamic religious or strapping explosives to themselves and blowing up themselves up in a crowded Tehran bus or market. In other words radical Christians arent as radical as those fucked up Islamic ones.
I think you're missing the point here. The issue is about making improper assumptions about an entire tranche of society based on the actions of a miniscule minority of said tranche. Radical Christians blow up civilian attended abortion clinics. Radical muslims blow up civilian populated areas. There is no difference in the two examples with respect to the point being made: generalising is unfair and reprehensible .Radical muslims ARE, on the whole, worse than radical Christians but the point is that neither represent the mainstream and both are just radical minorities.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-01-17 05:44:23)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK

Kmarion wrote:

(Pre-War)
So you are saying, just incase we should ethically cleanse Muslims from the world?

Everyone knows terrorists intend to kill, thats how they work... Terror... But why does that mean you should be prejudice against normal muslims. One of my best mates is muslim. He is incredibly outspoken against terrorism.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6845

fadedsteve wrote:

Those muslims in the video maybe a "minority" in Great Britain. . . .scary might I add, even if they are the minority. . .

However those thoughts, sayings, and ideals are very much instilled in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Pakistani schools/mosques etc. Therefore, radical Islam is very "alive and well" in that part of the world.  The trick is getting these people into the 21st century and adopting more modern ways of dealing with the world community (i.e. abandoning terrorism and jihad as a way of communicating). 

Too bad Europe doesnt seem to give a shit one way or another. . . .that is of course when terrorism strikes their countries in a profound manner. . .

They have a MAJOR muslim immigration problem over there, and its only a matter of time (till they get drilled). . . .
In what way is allowing Muslims to immigrate a MAJOR problem?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6597|SE London

Stingray24 wrote:

No. No one thinks the KKK is dominant in the US. That would just be silly. They are an example of a Christian extremeist group in the US though. Another example would be various pro-life terrorist groups who firebomb abortion clincs and the like.

In other countries Christians have commited even more extreme acts. The witch burnings in South Africa throughout the 90's being a good example.

Religious extremism is religious extremism. It's all dangerous and it's all, thankfully, practiced by a minority of individuals, at least in the west.

I find it interesting that everyone from the UK that has posted in this thread has pointed out that the OP paints a very different picture of muslims from the one we all see everyday. There are extremists out there, but not many of them and it is far worse to demonise muslims in general for the acts of a tiny minority. The only people who seem concerned about this are from the US, strange?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6644|IRELAND

Bertster7 wrote:

There are extremists out there, but not many of them and it is far worse to demonise muslims in general for the acts of a tiny minority. The only people who seem concerned about this are from the US, strange?
Not strange. I check American news agency websites daily, along with European media. If European media was as bias against Muslims, we would be diving for cover every time we see a woman in a veil down the street.
I don't blame the American public. If we were constantly bombarded with one sided media our strings would be pulled the same way. I blame the puppet masters who seek to forward their own addenda by creating a climate of fear.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard