some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6387

Many times I've seen people's body parts sticking out of the wall in BF2.  Should you shoot the person, or leave him?  What if the person's already dead?

For example, today in Karkland I saw two feet sticking out of a metal fence.  They were not in any way suggestive of a living person, i.e., they did not move, and for no reason at all I took out my knife and knifed the guy's foot.  It turned out he was alive, but only for a second, obviously.  (I know, should have used a defibrilator)

So, ideally, we should run around the front to kill the person, or shoot through the fence.  But what if it's a wall, and there isn't a door for ages?  And the person might accuse you for using wall hacks if you jump in and kill him.

I say, go for the kill.  Immediately.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-01-15 22:23:54)

thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6327|teh alien spaceshit

some_random_panda wrote:

Many times I've seen people's body parts sticking out of the wall in BF2.  Should you shoot the person, or leave him?  What if the person's already dead?

For example, today in Karkland I saw two feet sticking out of a metal fence.  They were not in any way suggestive of a living person, i.e., they did not move, and for no reason at all I took out my knife and knifed the guy's foot.  It turned out he was alive, but only for a second, obviously.

So, ideally, we should run around the front to kill the person, or shoot through the fence.  But what if it's a wall, and there isn't a door for ages?  And the person might accuse you for using wall hacks if you jump in and kill him.

I say, go for the kill.
Kill all the way.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut
I would kidnap the guy and put him in another thread.............................
Malloy must go
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6542|Leftern America
Wow, if you can answer your own question, why ask?
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6332|Oregon
kill.

It's not a glitch, its the game. people just have to deal...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6387

=MI5=CHRISTIAN wrote:

Wow, if you can answer your own question, why ask?
To see other people's opinions, obviously.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada
Nothing better then knifing/shocking someones feet threw a wall.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Any experienced FPS gamer knows that most games (currently) do not use clipping for polygonal manifestations of active player entities. Thus, they avoid putting themselves in situations where they can be seen through a wall. This rule goes way back, and I remember having to remember it on Doom (false walls) and on Delta Force (penetrable walls).
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6771|Noizyland

Kill him. Stupid bugger should hve crouched, or at least watched himself. Everyone knows feet stick through walls sometimes, you have to be aware. Killing people is the only way they'll learn.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6516|Adelaide, South Australia

Ty wrote:

Kill him. Stupid bugger should hve crouched, or at least watched himself. Everyone knows feet stick through walls sometimes, you have to be aware. Killing people is the only way they'll learn.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6743|The United Center
Why is this in D&ST?
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Why is this in D&ST?
Malloy must go
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK

Ty wrote:

silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6419|San Antonio, TX
Definitely take the K!  Happens a lot on the Insurgent Hideout flag on Warlord.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

Ty wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard