doc. josh
+48|6560

Vilham wrote:

guess thats it, just do the quests he has and attack freedom..
No i loaded a different save and just did that one it dosent work u need to do every freedom quest even the one to purge the do lair from the freedom guards at the front of bar! then the general will ask u to join or it will randomly change!
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
cool so you can join woot, i just gotta get recommended first... grrr hehe i still managed to get a sort of duty suit coz i jumped in the base from the roof and talked to the trader because he wont shoot you, done his mission and do a lot of trades with him, then to get out i found a glitch bit

also im just finishing lab x16.... when do i get recommended from here?

Last edited by Sniper-UK-Ghost (2007-05-01 13:14:33)

doc. josh
+48|6560

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

cool so you can join woot, i just gotta get recommended first... grrr hehe i still managed to get a sort of duty suit coz i jumped in the base from the roof and talked to the trader because he wont shoot you, done his mission and do a lot of trades with him, then to get out i found a glitch bit

also im just finishing lab x16.... when do i get recommended from here?
If i wre u I wouldn't join one at all b/c then the other turn to enemy and that sux shiz! in lab x16 if u can get a haz mat suite that will be good b/c there night vision is decent unlike the other ones that are just green and blurry

Last edited by doc. josh (2007-05-01 16:14:41)

Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
didnt understand a word... ive already got a lush purple night vision suit
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
yey im in the duty bunker, hehe ive already done that attack freedom base so i cant get the bulldog easy... o well im gunna run it, ill talk again if i make it
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I've never gotten a mission from the duty trader, he always says that there is nothing to do.

Do you have to talk to him before you get entry to the base after X16?
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6430|Finland

wtf my game is totally messed up. I played to one false ending and after that decided to get a real ending. (get the decoder after the scientist mission which I haven't done) so in order to do that I ran from propyat (where i got a backup save) to the duty city and quess what I found. half of the duty guys dead and half of the city under freedoms hands. luckly the bar was still controlled by duty so I went there to buy some ammo. I was like wtf when I found out that barkeep didn't sell the more advanced ammo anymore! and also there is a freedom soldier next to barkeep (in the area where u can't use guns and is full of duty guys) and he has a ak and shoots at me!!!!!!!!!!! WTF lol
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

wtf my game is totally messed up. I played to one false ending and after that decided to get a real ending. (get the decoder after the scientist mission which I haven't done) so in order to do that I ran from propyat (where i got a backup save) to the duty city and quess what I found. half of the duty guys dead and half of the city under freedoms hands. luckly the bar was still controlled by duty so I went there to buy some ammo. I was like wtf when I found out that barkeep didn't sell the more advanced ammo anymore! and also there is a freedom soldier next to barkeep (in the area where u can't use guns and is full of duty guys) and he has a ak and shoots at me!!!!!!!!!!! WTF lol
ahah thats strange

PBAsydney wrote:

I've never gotten a mission from the duty trader, he always says that there is nothing to do.

well i got the mission from him before i even did the X18 mission... jumped in from the roof and found a glitch to get outside without the duty seeing me, you get a duty suit which General gives you when you are allowed in, its great armour, im just about to do the 3 little general mission then i can join duty
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

ahah thats strange

PBAsydney wrote:

well i got the mission from him before i even did the X18 mission... jumped in from the roof and found a glitch to get outside without the duty seeing me, you get a duty suit which General gives you when you are allowed in, its great armour, im just about to do the 3 little general mission then i can join duty
I'm talking about the trader, the one to the left when you enter the military base, not the general, already gave him the bulldog and got a PZD-92mzd Duty Suit or whatever it's called.

But the trader always says there's nothing at the moment, but he does have a "Need job" talk, so there should be something at some time, right?
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6476
You guys should get faiaeks mod, adds so much new content such as awesome skins, vehicles ect.. http://stalker.filefront.com/file/;78678 and to get the vehicles working you have to bind the key, its in the other read me.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
lol i am talking about the trader, i talked to him before i even done the lab X18 mission
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6407|fåking denmark
Lol I've heard from http://www.boomtown.net/en_uk/ that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. should be rather bad..
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
its great
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6636|Mhz

Anyone know if it's possible to get hold of the files for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. main menu cursor? Been through all the game directories, even unpacked all the cab files and didn't see it It'd go well with my desktop background
Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

This might sounds really dumb, but are there vehicles ingame?
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
no
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6636|Mhz

Bernadictus wrote:

This might sounds really dumb, but are there vehicles ingame?
If you DL the mod mentioned below yes (a bit buggy mind you), otherwise no.

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

You guys should get faiaeks mod, adds so much new content such as awesome skins, vehicles ect.. http://stalker.filefront.com/file/;78678 and to get the vehicles working you have to bind the key, its in the other read me.
EDIT: Anyone know about getting at the cursor files? As no-ones replied to my last post

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-05-06 08:10:31)

Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
dont have a clue m8
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6430|Finland

anyone else found a sniper sig? It is fking cool. one shot one kill from sniper distances heheh. and uses standard NATO ammo another good gun is that m16 looking gun (don't remember the name) with sniper scope and silencer. no more duty after my attack in the city. freedom ftw (they got the best guns)!
also second time playing through....
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol

anyone else found a sniper sig? It is fking cool. one shot one kill from sniper distances heheh. and uses standard NATO ammo another good gun is that m16 looking gun (don't remember the name) with sniper scope and silencer. no more duty after my attack in the city. freedom ftw (they got the best guns)!
nope i assaulted the freedom base by myself and i killed everyone in the base and took all there weapons and stuffed them in a bodie and moved it to the bar (had to stash it then go back and take it again) so i ended up now with a sniper, shotgun and a NATO one (with 1000 ammo) hehe im a enemy of freedom but theres nobody alive to care
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6430|Finland

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

nope i assaulted the freedom base by myself and i killed everyone in the base and took all there weapons and stuffed them in a bodie and moved it to the bar (had to stash it then go back and take it again) so i ended up now with a sniper, shotgun and a NATO one (with 1000 ammo) hehe im a enemy of freedom but theres nobody alive to care
actually freedom gets a lot reinforcements to every part of the middle zone (like the barrier). visit the freedom base again and ya will found out that it is full of freedom forces when I once attacked the freedom base there was more than 60 bodies all around the base. and 10 man freedom  squads coming in every 10 minutes to get the base back, lol
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol
ouch i havent been in for awhile no need, im top of ranking so dont need to kill anything

btw when you do the final in the arena and the guy says your already a pro.. is there any more arena fights after than coz i love them
Megalomatthew
+6|6426

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

ouch i havent been in for awhile no need, im top of ranking so dont need to kill anything

btw when you do the final in the arena and the guy says your already a pro.. is there any more arena fights after than coz i love them
none that I'm aware of.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6251|Bristol

Megalomatthew wrote:

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

none that I'm aware of.
awww ive still got all the saves before the arena so i fight again im so sad hehe
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6455|Brisbane, Australia

can someone help!

My stalker game is fairly screwed atm i think. I have managed to kill both quest lines for duty and freedom (the duty quest giver was killed by the freedom raid and the freedom raid leader i need to talk to was killed also....).

Next, after going into the wild territory and rescuing the scientist in the green suit, I left the area to stash my goods and came back and he disappeared (quest was failed). So my game is screwed....... (and to top it off like a stupid FPS gamer I saved using quicksave and not proper saves, surely 200hrs of oblivion would have taught me that?)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard