Poll

ak-101 or g36E?

ak-10168%68% - 238
g36E32%32% - 112
Total: 350
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6491|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
God if its that easy to kill people with th G36e, I found my next unlock!!!!!!!!!!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6410|NSW, Australia

yeah its fun.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6713|Charlie One Alpha
I think all the people bitching about the G36e are just too weak to counter it. If I were to get killed by that gun all the time I'd probably hate it too. It's stupid to hate a gun because 'it takes no skill to use'. It's just a bloody good gun. By the way, so is the AK101. That gun is REALLY fucking good if you use it in the right situation, just like the G36e. Therefore, you would be a 'noob' if you used the AK101 in close combat, and you should only use it to snipe people. Where is the logic in that?
I think the people who know when to use a G36e and when to use an AK101, and who recognise the relative strengths (accuracy, lack of recoil for g36e, stopping power+full auto for AK101), and weaknesses are good players, not the ones who decide one weapon is for noobs and the other is not. Because by their logic, the game should be filled with shitty weapons that can't hit the broad side of a barn, so that it takes "skill" to play.
Eat shit and die.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
TheArkOfGod
Banned
+8|6780
G36e....that's all I seem to get killed with
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6625|Gold coast, Aus.
I think all the people bitching about the G36e are just too weak to counter it
No, i can counter it. I just don't seeing people go 50-1 and think there hardcore because there using a g36e.

It's stupid to hate a gun because 'it takes no skill to use'. It's just a bloody good gun. By the way, so is the AK101.
Yes, there both guns. One takes skill, the other doesn't.

That gun is REALLY fucking good if you use it in the right situation, just like the G36e
Thing is, AK 101 needs a skilled player to use it right. Any average joe can pick the g36e and get a few kills with it. As above, one takes skill, the other doesn't. Or very minimal skill in comparison

Therefore, you would be a 'noob' if you used the AK101 in close combat, and you should only use it to snipe people. Where is the logic in that?
No. The g36e can do both with relatively no effort. The Ak 101 is easy in close range (as is a g36e) but the Ak 101 is hard to use at range (unlike the g36e) So, the 6e, can do both, as can the AK 101. Its just ALOT easier to do with a 6e. Making it a noob gun.

Because by their logic, the game should be filled with shitty weapons that can't hit the broad side of a barn, so that it takes "skill" to play.
No, it shouldn't. Skilled players can hit shit easy with an AK 101. And noobs can't. But when they get hold of a g36e, they can. But if they kept practicing with the AK 101, they will eventually be able to hit stuff.

It all takes practice. However, the g36e doesn't.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6759
Well if the noobs can use the g36e and go 50-1 then the g36e is the better weapon, and the thread is about this i suppose.

Like many stated before: i dont know why do people who g36e are noobs? Or why is it a noob gun?
Arent jets noobish? with little practice you can go on such bombings to get many kills and points...
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

gene_pool wrote:

I think all the people bitching about the G36e are just too weak to counter it
No, i can counter it. I just don't seeing people go 50-1 and think there hardcore because there using a g36e.

It's stupid to hate a gun because 'it takes no skill to use'. It's just a bloody good gun. By the way, so is the AK101.
Yes, there both guns. One takes skill, the other doesn't.

That gun is REALLY fucking good if you use it in the right situation, just like the G36e
Thing is, AK 101 needs a skilled player to use it right. Any average joe can pick the g36e and get a few kills with it. As above, one takes skill, the other doesn't. Or very minimal skill in comparison

Therefore, you would be a 'noob' if you used the AK101 in close combat, and you should only use it to snipe people. Where is the logic in that?
No. The g36e can do both with relatively no effort. The Ak 101 is easy in close range (as is a g36e) but the Ak 101 is hard to use at range (unlike the g36e) So, the 6e, can do both, as can the AK 101. Its just ALOT easier to do with a 6e. Making it a noob gun.

Because by their logic, the game should be filled with shitty weapons that can't hit the broad side of a barn, so that it takes "skill" to play.
No, it shouldn't. Skilled players can hit shit easy with an AK 101. And noobs can't. But when they get hold of a g36e, they can. But if they kept practicing with the AK 101, they will eventually be able to hit stuff.

It all takes practice. However, the g36e doesn't.
Thing is, I use both weapons equally well. And in some situations, I find the AK101 is easier to use than the G36E. Close combat, for instance. You can just jam down the fire button and everything dies. With the G36E you have to properly time the bursts. It takes practice to use the G36e in close combat effectively, as it does at extremely long range. The G36E is only very easy on medium range. The AK101 is easy in close, good at medium, and terrible at long range. Even though your aim is perfect, the accuracy numbers on that gun state the bullets just don't land where you aim all the time, making it a bad choice for sniping. It's all about choosing the right gun for the right situation.
By the way, if noobs are able to get 50-1 with a G36E (which I certainly can't, and have never seen anyone do ingame), then such an experienced player as you should easily be able to go 100-1 with the G36E? Fucking go ahead and show me.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6605|Warwickshire, England

Korpen wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

Korpen wrote:

AK101 ftw, personally I think all unlocks are noobish(even though some good players use them); true skill is owning with the m16/ak101/other defualt guns..
How is true skill owning with default weapons only? I mean it is harder to own with the P90 than the AK101 is it not?
Yep, but what is harder owning with the mp5 or standad mec at gun or the p90/dao 12.... A guy that owns me with the mp5 deserves a lot more respect that one who owns me with the P90, similarly owning someone with the m16 is more impressive that g36eing them. Seriously, wth of course the ak will own the p90; medics= anti-inf, at=anti tank...
erm... READ your first statement again. You didn't say anything about differen't classes, you said that 'ALL unlocks are noobish, true skill is with the base weapons'.   I said 'it is easier to kill people with the AK101 than the P90', so that does indeed make your first statement false. If you are going to say something you should think before you post instead of changing your statement afterwards

and for the record, I couldn't care less what gun I kill people with, as long as they are dead that is all what matters

Last edited by gbr.hitman (2007-01-17 05:01:59)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6671

some_random_panda wrote:

If the G3 is better than the 101, then why did most vote otherwise?
The G3 is not a choice in this poll.  AK101 vs. G36E.  Note the I put on my comment.  In any case, if the G3 had a 30 bullet clip, I would rarely play any other kit.
Barrakuda777
+86|6740|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
In a topic full of medics.....

m24

<- runs and hides
Korpen
+6|6424

gbr.hitman wrote:

Korpen wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

How is true skill owning with default weapons only? I mean it is harder to own with the P90 than the AK101 is it not?
Yep, but what is harder owning with the mp5 or standad mec at gun or the p90/dao 12.... A guy that owns me with the mp5 deserves a lot more respect that one who owns me with the P90, similarly owning someone with the m16 is more impressive that g36eing them. Seriously, wth of course the ak will own the p90; medics= anti-inf, at=anti tank...
erm... READ your first statement again. You didn't say anything about differen't classes, you said that 'ALL unlocks are noobish, true skill is with the base weapons'.   I said 'it is easier to kill people with the AK101 than the P90', so that does indeed make your first statement false. If you are going to say something you should think before you post instead of changing your statement afterwards

and for the record, I couldn't care less what gun I kill people with, as long as they are dead that is all what matters
Wth does it being easier to kill with the ak101 than the p90 have to do with me calling unlocks noob guns...you are the one that  started comparing different classes, I just said that the basic guns are usually harder to use than the unlocks for their kits not that the unlock guns are superior. I simply replied to the fact that you started comparing a medic gun to a at gun...so maybe you should reread your post...
TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6645|Gainesville, FL

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

The g36 takes next to 0 skill to use. Point, click, shoot, you don't have to worry about recoil or even putting it on single shot for the 50-100m shots.
You know, everyone says this, and it appears to work for anyone not me, but I hate using the g36e.  Damn 3 shot burst just doesn't cut it, and it just doesn't seem to pack enough punch.  My K/D suffers if I have a g36e in my hands.

Give me the AK, though, and it's over for the enemy.

Bel
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6605|Warwickshire, England

Korpen wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

Korpen wrote:

Wth does it being easier to kill with the ak101 than the p90 have to do with me calling unlocks noob guns...you are the one that  started comparing different classes, I just said that the basic guns are usually harder to use than the unlocks for their kits not that the unlock guns are superior. I simply replied to the fact that you started comparing a medic gun to a at gun...so maybe you should reread your post...
I am only going to say this one more time because to be honest it is getting rather boring, I have got better things to do and it's going slightly off topic (sorry thtthht). PLEASE READ YOUR FIRST POST AGAIN.  You said, that using base guns is where the skill is at (so basically implying that unlocks don't take any skill) which your statement 'all unlocks are noobish' backs that up.

Then I said it is harder to kill someone with the P90 (and a lot of other unlocks) than the AK101.

Now can you understand what i am getting at and where your statement is false?
Korpen
+6|6424
Nope...I never compared two different kits, I just said the defualt guns for kits are (usually) harder to use that the unlocks for the same kit.... I never argued that the at unlock is easier to use than the ak or anything of that sort...But lets just leave it at that, I will agree the p90 is harder to own with than the ak lol...

Last edited by Korpen (2007-01-17 12:14:11)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6326|Orrstrayleea
Damn That Word ''noob'' If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Ive Seen It In This Thread I Wouldnt Be Here, You People Should Be Ashamed ''noob'' Pppffffttt
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6326|Orrstrayleea
So Let Me Get This Straight, If You Were About To Be Murdered But The Only Weapon You Had To Defend Yourselves Was The G36e You'd Look At It And Think '' Oh No That's A Noob Gun And Only Noobs Use It And Iy Doesnt Take Any Skill''?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6671

Korpen wrote:

Nope...I never compared two different kits, I just said the defualt guns for kits are (usually) harder to use that the unlocks for the same kit.... I never argued that the at unlock is easier to use than the ak or anything of that sort...But lets just leave it at that, I will agree the p90 is harder to own with than the ak lol...
The M24/SVD is easier to use than the M95
The RPK is easier to use than the PKM
The M4 is easier to use than the Scar-L
The M16 is easier to use than the L85A1

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

So Let Me Get This Straight, If You Were About To Be Murdered But The Only Weapon You Had To Defend Yourselves Was The G36e You'd Look At It And Think '' Oh No That's A Noob Gun And Only Noobs Use It And Iy Doesnt Take Any Skill''?
If I kill a MEC medic with my G36E, I will take his AK-101.  If I kill a MEC support with my MG36, I will take his RPK.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-17 13:33:18)

gene_pool
Banned

LaidBackNinja wrote:

By the way, if noobs are able to get 50-1 with a G36E (which I certainly can't, and have never seen anyone do ingame), then such an experienced player as you should easily be able to go 100-1 with the G36E? Fucking go ahead and show me.
https://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7218/haxmg4.png

The round ended quickly. Sue me.

Oh, btw, thats the first time i've used it in a few months. So someone who "learns how to use the gun" should be able to do better no?

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-01-17 13:50:43)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6671

gene_pool wrote:

The round ended quickly. Sue me. Oh, btw, thats the first time i've used it in a few months. So someone who "learns how to use the gun" should be able to do better no?
Play on the noob team side (no one with positive K/D and no one to revive you), and then come back with screenshots.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-17 13:57:06)

Master*
Banned
+416|6499|United States

Ilocano wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

The round ended quickly. Sue me. Oh, btw, thats the first time i've used it in a few months. So someone who "learns how to use the gun" should be able to do better no?
Play on the noob team side (no one with positive K/D and no one to revive you), and then come back with screenshots.
Thats just bieng plain stupid then.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6671

Masterstyle wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Exactly.  But at times, if you aren't concerned about winning the round, you can get more kills being on the losing team.  Let you teammates move ahead like lemmings, and you clean up afterwards, as the opposing team Medics think it's now safe to revive teammates.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-17 14:06:02)

gene_pool
Banned

Ilocano wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Exactly.  But at times, if you aren't concerned about winning the round, you can get more kills being on the losing team.  Let you teammates move ahead like lemmings, and you clean up afterwards, as the opposing team Medics think it's now safe to revive teammates.
Only reason our team was doing half well against theres was because me and stryker were reviving them. From memory, we only had to revive each other three times.

Lemme see if i have any screenies of my being on the losing side..... Probly not since the format, but meh

Edit: not quite so many kills, but i was using an M16, instead of a no skill G36e spam fest

https://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6573/screenshot0001jc9.jpg

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-01-17 14:16:35)

OGdR_MadMax
+9|6497|Berlin, Germany

LaidBackNinja wrote:

well 52-1  and 38-2 make you a noob and not a skilled player if we go after this statement

btw. those screenies dont prove shit... you could have been tank/chopper-whoring so you will have to provide us at least with a video ^^

Last edited by OGdR_MadMax (2007-01-17 15:34:04)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

well 52-1  and 38-2 make you a noob and not a skilled player if we go after this statement

btw. those screenies dont prove shit... you could have been tank/chopper-whoring so you will have to provide us at least with a video ^^
Right you are, sugar. I can show you a screen of me going 60-1 on Sharqi, but it was probably me in the Mec chopper. Also, in the first screenie your team totally raped the opposing team. Not just you, but everyone on your team has great scores. This is not a normal round and therefore you can't say 'it was because of the G36E that I went 52-1'. In such exceptional rounds where your team is just much, much better than the other, you can get great scores with any weapon because it's basically a turky shoot. not very convincing 'evidence'.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-01-17 16:02:08)

Ryan
+1,230|6847|Alberta, Canada

It's pretty much stereotyped by now. One person said unlocks are for noobs, now everyone does, and if you use unlocks, you get flamed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard