Linus
+53|6667
why dont you people mutiny these guys ??

Nobody ever does..   your team getting slaughtered because the other team knows
where every man on the map is.. and your commander does nothing... and nobody will mutiny..

I dont mind getting my butt kicked when the game is fair, but this commander mode really ruins
the game in so many ways..
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6467|Ontario, Canada
servers sometimes disable mutiny, and mutiny is useless unless your whole team is voting
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Jedikiah
+6|6455
You also get some instances if you notice during a mutiny vote, it states that for example 38 votes are needed to mutiny the commander but there are only 28 players on the game at the time.. so by virtue of that information, its not possable to eject a poor commander.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6459|Queens, NYC
Not everyone votes! It's like everywhere you know, people always complain about the presidency but no one ever votes? Just imagine for 2142, like anyone really cares right? LOL!
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

I think people get burned out of excessive mutiny ... so when you really DO need it, it gets lost with all the other times you don't.
[jive]spy905
+0|6721|United States - Illinois
i think its just the fact that so many people dont vote.  ive seen bad commanders stay in because theres a 4 out of 28 vote.  people just dont pay attention or care.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6584|United States
I hate servers that disable mutiny. They always have an afk commander sitting in a tank somewhere.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6450|Brisbane, Australia
the reason i dont vote is becuase half the time its just people who want the commander postition.

i say first in best dressed.

Iv had a few mutinies against me and i have no clue why, i stay still and sit at my command screen for the whole match, i UAV, warn players with the scan, and do all the work a commander should. but there are the people who just want the spot for themeselves
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6830|Belgium

Machine_Madness wrote:

the reason i dont vote is becuase half the time its just people who want the commander postition.

Iv had a few mutinies against me and i have no clue why, i stay still and sit at my command screen for the whole match, i UAV, warn players with the scan, and do all the work a commander should. but there are the people who just want the spot for themeselves
Yup.. People just don't vote anymore since there 's always some retard who tries to mutiny even before the Commander Assets are loaded! ... (Well on our server, we kick people for that - and our clan is very rarely Commander, so no we're not being abusive)
Although it is funny that when people see it's a mutiny vote, they either don't vote, or vote no. (most of the time)
But when it's a kick vote people tend to press "Page Up" more..
And well, when it's punish.. Well we all know what happens then..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2007-01-16 01:07:17)

Sambuccashake
+126|6624|Sweden

jsnipy wrote:

I think people get burned out of excessive mutiny ... so when you really DO need it, it gets lost with all the other times you don't.
+1
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6669|UK

Machine_Madness wrote:

HOW RIGHT ARE YOU, that really grinds my gears, your doing well, infact your team is bloody well wining, and HEY PRESTO, you get some l33t ranker come  in the game half way thru and thinks! I KNOW I WANNA COMMAND.... MUTINY.... fucking wankers...

as i have a fairly good rank, i wait till the next round then jump in the seat, ive only done 31 hours as commander out of nearly 290hrs in the game, due to this
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6483|Finland

Linus wrote:

where every man on the map is.. and your commander does nothing... and nobody will mutiny..

I dont mind getting my butt kicked when the game is fair, but this commander mode really ruins
What game have been you playing ??

In EVERY freaking server on EVERY freaking round the commander gets atleast ones a mutiny vote.

It doesnt matter if your team is winning or losing.
It doesn't matter if the commander doing His/Her job.
Even when I'm (the single greatest commander of all time) commanding there will be a mutiny vote.

E V E R Y  F R E A K I N G   T I M E   ! ! ! !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6548|Valhalla

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Linus wrote:

What game have been you playing ??

In EVERY freaking server on EVERY freaking round the commander gets atleast ones a mutiny vote.

It doesnt matter if your team is winning or losing.
It doesn't matter if the commander doing His/Her job.
Even when I'm (the single greatest commander of all time) commanding there will be a mutiny vote.

E V E R Y  F R E A K I N G   T I M E   ! ! ! !
I agree...
A few weeks a go i was playing as commander won 3 times in a row (3 golds) and after that every fucking person on the server tried to mutiny me
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS

Linus (27 December) wrote:

I sold my copy to a customer, was pretty boring after 6 or 7 days...

Stop whining.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Magius5.0
+106|6395|UMass Amherst
They need to fix the kick vote and mutiny options.  I mean seriously, I couldn't kick a fucktard whose been TKing the whole time if I tried till the end of the time, and likewise, a commander who is being a Tank-wielding n00b and rushing right into the battlefield and getting killed every time never gets mutinied.  Dice, hear our complaints, this is the only major sticking point left in the game (major compared to everything else that I *can* tolerate).
MrBrain
+24|6704|Finland
There should be an option for the commander to kick vote the whole suki suki team that can't take flags because they like to camp. I've noticed this alot. And when the rent-a-tent team only have one flag left whose fault is it, ooh the commanders! Because then all the sudden the mutiny voting starts.

I saw a mod once in mohaa that caused the player to turn into a tent if he didn't move for a certain time. Would be nice to see players not walking more than 1m during 15s to turn into tents, including the hit-box.

No vote servers FTW! (yeah, I hate kick votes, mostly because noobs start them against high ranked players that pawns them. And not only once, sometimes they kick vote the same guy the entire round)
Chappy556
+14|6714
I'd love to see a system where the commander must do a certain amount of commander specific duties to keep his/her seat

*uav on squads working hard to take silos (so many times ive seen a commander use it only for their own well-being)

*supplies for squads

*run sat-tracks every few minutes

*jump in a gunship or tank and youre automatically relieved of duty

i love commanding but find that sometimes teams win because of having good commanders or in spite of bad ones and the reverse is true as well

edit**if someone does mutinee, they should have to state their reasons, 9/10 times its not because the commander sucks but because they suck and are looking to get some easy points

Last edited by Chappy556 (2007-01-16 07:58:29)

Macroman
+1|6446
How to command:
1.Apply to be commander
2.Spawn as a kit you need time as mostly engineer
3.Play on psp and get points for playing GTA
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6560
Macroman, that is exactly how I command.

"Requesting a supply drop."
Where did that cop spawn from? Ah jeez my car is smoking now!
"We need a supply drop here."
That was a nice jump. I should spin around and do that again.
"We need a supply drop here."
Argh my car is on fire. Ok im gonna bail and make it for that car.
"Requesting a supply drop."
Damnit i'm dead and lost my guns. Son of a bitch.
"Supply drop denied." Jerks
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6365
yea, unhelpfull commanders are a pain in the ass... but i play with my clan mates {TFL} (The Front Line) and we have Fear-Unknown who is a really good commander, he literaly follows the TFL squad around with the satalite cam. and warns us of all dangers, gives us uav and supplies... i always feel so abandoned on other servers without him lol...
MrEzeuss
+26|6404|Nethterlands (ZH)

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Machine_Madness wrote:

HOW RIGHT ARE YOU, that really grinds my gears, your doing well, infact your team is bloody well wining, and HEY PRESTO, you get some l33t ranker come  in the game half way thru and thinks! I KNOW I WANNA COMMAND.... MUTINY.... fucking wankers...

as i have a fairly good rank, i wait till the next round then jump in the seat, ive only done 31 hours as commander out of nearly 290hrs in the game, due to this
Problem is that you say that people seem to want the post for themselves. Most of the times i think the same. I rarely vote 'yes' because of that.
But yesterday i played some rounds and the commander just blatently refused to drop some aid in my direction. Why? the commander was duking it out on the enemy Titan, but was forgetting i tried to keep the enemy away from ours.
When you want to vote him off, a lot of players will think 'of-course, some jackass wants his position'. And that way the vote will not succeed.

Now if DICE/EA would implement a 'reason for kick/mutiny' people could decide differently about the vote.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6402|New York
i find the same shit happens to me. i'm commanding my ass off, trying to get us the win, and these pricks keep trying mutiny votes for no good reason at all.

back on topic, useless commanders deserve the mutiny vote if they aren't doing anything useful.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Zefar
+116|6663|Sweden
There have been like total 2-3 times where a commander have left it's post to someone else due to the vote.

1/4 of the team members voted yes, the rest bashed no at an instant even if he was a sucky commander.

There are NEVER enough with people to vote away a commander. Unless you are on some clan server with loads of clan people on.

So once you are commander you can easily rest without losing the commander power. The commander could have been a cheater to but people still would have voted no.
Commando
+8|6615
Theres an option in your settings that says something like "dont be involved in votes" I activated that option. I find it annoying to see a mutiny or vote every 2 seconds on my screen. Now I dont see it. Of course I dont get the option to vote now, but I couldnt give a rats ass.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6450|Brisbane, Australia

Commando wrote:

Theres an option in your settings that says something like "dont be involved in votes" I activated that option. I find it annoying to see a mutiny or vote every 2 seconds on my screen. Now I dont see it. Of course I dont get the option to vote now, but I couldnt give a rats ass.
hmmm i might give that a go

i find it distracts me, i get it confused with being invited into squads/orders from commander, and sometimes press the page up accidently

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard