Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk
what are your views on this game. i am talking for the playstation 3...

whats your first impressions.

answer these:

1) what do think of the graphics

2)what do you think the gameplay will be like?

3) what do you think the story will be like... how many missions... how long a completion time?

4) any other comments?

please rate the above (excluding the last option) out of 10 please.

discuss
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
I think it will be a good twist on the stealth genre. I am also really glad it will also be on PC as I do not want to risk being killed by angry sony fans to play it.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
looks like splinter cell + some medieval stuff
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

jkohlc wrote:

looks like splinter cell + some medieval stuff
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
Nothing like splinter cell.

It looks incredible. Dynamic croud creation, the ability to climb ANYTHING. Looks great incredibly original.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Vilham wrote:

It looks incredible. Dynamic croud creation, the ability to climb ANYTHING. Looks great incredibly original.
Could be interpreted as:  Splinter cell's cloud creation and climbing ability suck, and the game is not original. 
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Looks decent, but I'm still an avid fan of the Thief series.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

some_random_panda wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Could be interpreted as:  Splinter cell's cloud creation and climbing ability suck, and the game is not original. 
Croud not cloud... it dynamically in real time creates crouds of people around you, meaning they dont have to play millions of people in the came.

Obviously you havent read up on it or watched the interviews, its is very original.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard