De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

I also have my last exam tomorrow, so not tonight, but tomorrow (2/2) at 20u (CET)?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Ok, it's the day. Be sure to cool you evil beers and prepare for the greatest party of the year.
BTW, this means you have to come on the BF2s EU BF2 server tonight. Starting around 20 CET.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-02-02 01:50:48)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

yay, my exams are totally screwed but since its friday I will try to join you!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

I'm going on the server now, JOIN ME!
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

Joining..
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

that sucked, we were on the server for an hour, but nobody joined (well we were with 5).

I changed it to IO so maybe that gets filled easier?

Anyway, we joined another server and owned the place. We now know for example that I'm dangerous with arti on teammates (especially those in the heli) Did some solo-chopping and j10 flying after you guys left, and had some nice ratios. Then I got kicked for saying "shit". (mouse blocked and I went down with my plane at 15-0 stats.

Maybe tomorrow?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

I see that u are playing via xfire some IO Karkand, I will join but now its full... I just came back from dinner with GF so I was out whole evening, hope to have some fast games with you...
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6666
'lo. Dyou people still play?

I finally have...

Wait for it...

Waaaaiiiiiit for it...

A working connection.

omg teh noes!

Bit late, but, oh well. I might see you all in 2142 as well... assuming I actually. Uh. Well, buy it. I have a copy for LAN matches (because I refused to buy it just to play LAN matches when I wasn't the one wanting to play... funnily enough this somehow got me hooked enough to want to buy it damnit!), but obviously it does not work online. Nor would I pirate it, since I was pretty fairly ish impressed with it on the whole, and stealing things you like is bad, mmkay? And why would you steal something you DON'T like? >.>

Anyway, I'm back and around, if anyone remembers me. :p When dyou all get on and play these days?

*idly wonders if his old sig is still in place*
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

I will be idling on server from now just to try get it started. Tomorrow I have exam, so no gaming, just idling...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

'lo. Dyou people still play?

I finally have...

Wait for it...

Waaaaiiiiiit for it...

A working connection.

omg teh noes!

Bit late, but, oh well. I might see you all in 2142 as well... assuming I actually. Uh. Well, buy it. I have a copy for LAN matches (because I refused to buy it just to play LAN matches when I wasn't the one wanting to play... funnily enough this somehow got me hooked enough to want to buy it damnit!), but obviously it does not work online. Nor would I pirate it, since I was pretty fairly ish impressed with it on the whole, and stealing things you like is bad, mmkay? And why would you steal something you DON'T like? >.>

Anyway, I'm back and around, if anyone remembers me. :p When dyou all get on and play these days?

*idly wonders if his old sig is still in place*
yeah I remember you, (RunDje here)

anyway, most have switched to 2142, check the 2142 sections, some have sticked to BF2.. same server, bmb ts for both games...

welcome back
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

Come on guys, come to server! Im ready to put myexam away for a while just to get server on! We need 6ppl! DonFck is here too... PLZ!
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Two words xFire! (I know my maths skills are fantastic!)

Coming...
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6605|Edinburgh
Funny old time running around Karkand tonight.  A slightly frustrating game with so few on such a big map, but it was good to see the server going again.

Hope to see you back on again some time soon.

All the best

Col64
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Sorry for double post, but if you weren't at BF2s EU BF2 server just now... You missed the longest round even on BF2.

The server finally got started and we got about 10 players there. Well then few left and few joined. Anyways... When I looked at the scoreboard and saw lots of people with 100+ score and then watched the tickets. Well both sides had over 200 tickets left then. And it went on for ages, both sides kept attacking flags around the map, but finally a connection problem got anyone else expect me and col64...
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

I changed it to 32 maps again, and also a time-slot of 60 minutes now, which should solve everything.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

Good, 32 maps are better to get ppl on.

What can I say, I must say THANK YOU all for coming, most of all to DonFck aka Sturmpanzerjager, col64 and Noobest for joining my idling and helping me to get ppl on it. Yeah, and I must thank my AIMBOT who approved itself so I felt like real hax0r j/k hope you guys wont get me as worst enemy, and since we got disconnected, I gues no stats update will be...

@Mike: you betrayed us and went for some SL pin to 2crap2 and missed the looongest and funniest round ever on EU server hope you had your lesson... j/k

eh.. no I must get my books... no sleeping tonight
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6666
Thanks, Alpha!

I didn't think anyone was on tonight, guess I was just looking at the wrong time. My machine seems to be running okay at last - I've had some issues with it...

Well, mostly okay. Aside the random rebooting when playing BF2. Everything else? Fine. BF2? Random reboots. It seems to mostly happen when I'm in a jet, though. I think my graphics card is to blame, since the problem got worse when I put textures/geometry on high... though not quite sure -how- it's to blame, yet. I'll figure it out. It does seem to usually let me play 45mins-to-an-hour, though (although not consistently enough on time to suggest overheating), and since my machine boots up inside 1minute now, I'm not too bothered. In case anyone else has had the same issue, I'm using a GeForce 6200 (256mb VRAM).

Irked that I missed playing on the server tonight, though...

Typical. :p

I'll be sure to hop onto the TS tomorrow night regardless of where I'm playing, and listen out for people. I'd sit on the server itself and wait, but, well, I've been waiting to play this game consistently for quite a while, so I'm getting some hours in and getting back into it for now.

If anyone needs a gunner...
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6605|Edinburgh

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

I must thank my AIMBOT who approved itself so I felt like real hax0r :
Yes, it was a fine piece of hacking and you should be very proud of yourself , but it did make it immensely satisfying when anyone did get you (big cheers on TS).  Shame I couldn't quite get my shockpaddles to your face on the bridge, but next maybe time.

Cheers

Col64
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

I guess I wont be able to play tonight because I promised to go out with my GF to pub to put in some beers and relax. But I could play tomorrow, Ill be in touch on xfire, so we can have some game. Tho Im looking forward to try out new 0.5 Project Reality.

Maybe I will be idling on server, so if game starts and there are enough ppl, plz someone kick me out from it. (de_jappe)

@Auqakuh: will hope to see you on server
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

I remember my sweet promotion to 2nd Lieutenant, shock paddles into Legionairs face...
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

I remember my sweet promotion to 2nd Lieutenant, shock paddles into Legionairs face...
Ohh that must have felt good!
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

nah.. you dont like me anymore
https://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7494/southparkyw1.jpg

I will teabag you all with my wrench... duh
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6666
I'm... on.

ON.

Yes, on.

Now that's cleared up...

If anyone wants to join and repeatedly kill me with a sniper rifle, feel free. I'm an absolutely dead-easy target. :p

- Correction, I'm on the Teamspeak server. I'm not on the EU server currently. I'll connect once I hear people are on - for now I'm elsewhere, getting killed by tanks and APCs repeatedly, as is my lot in life.

Last edited by Auqakuh2213 (2007-02-09 11:04:26)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

De_jappe, I dont know how, but server is again on 64 maps. There were some guys playing Karkand, 21/30 then on Sharqi were only 8/30 and on Jalalabad everyone disconnected. So I suggest to stick only to Karkand and change maps to 32 plz! greets, legionair
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

Legionair, don't know how that happened, should be 32 maps, BUT jalala 32 is almost the same as jalala 64 (less tickets and one flag at the beginning (kinda dumb if you ask me)).
I changed it back to karkand only. And thanks for playing on the server, wasn't home today so didn't joined!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard