Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watching the J'10's fly in
And then I watch 'em fly away again, yeah

I'm sittin' on the dock of Wake
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of Wake
Wastin' time
I would be sitting there with you, but that falsely ban NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6701|OctoLand

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

justice wrote:

I'm lonely in the server tbh

Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watching the J'10's fly in
And then I watch 'em fly away again, yeah

I'm sittin' on the dock of Wake
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of Wake
Wastin' time
I would be sitting there with you, but that falsely ban NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hacker
I know fucking karate
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6633|The Real World

Sorry no sun tan lotion
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6526|England

Server was running on Songhua again tonight, awesoem stuff, esp the boat "racing" pre-match, eh k3?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Needs moar people on it! Where are you EU regs!

on another note

https://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5457/screen1164iy1.jpg
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
Play in the afternoon, I have better things to do in the evening.
Anyway, Of to a festival for 5 days.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6584|EU

well sorry guys I was away and couldnt even idle well actaully im pretty drunk again and im going to fly some jet maybe for couple of minutes until i fall asleep at my comp but tomorrow i will hoúefully join it. yea now im going to fly, cya
l41e
+677|6609

Snake wrote:

Server was running on Songhua again tonight, awesoem stuff, esp the boat "racing" pre-match, eh k3?
Quite.

Spinning boats in circles is surprisingly amusing.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Anyone fancy going on the server later on to get a game going?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Does anyone know how to update the server's PB? I'm positively certain that's the problem here, not individual PB updates. While I was on last night waiting for a game to start up, there was maybe 20 people who attempted to join across the night, and were kicked almost instantly, two games started and ended within two minutes of each other. The map is obviously popular otherwise it wouldn't attract people, but we're just losing them straight away and when they find they can't join they're not going to come back.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5960|London ㋛

Dunno if this is related atall but I had severe problems last night staying in a server, was gettin kicked constantly but was telling me I lost connection However I was the only one it was happening to, maybe it's a widespread problem though.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Ec0li wrote:

Dunno if this is related atall but I had severe problems last night staying in a server, was gettin kicked constantly but was telling me I lost connection However I was the only one it was happening to, maybe it's a widespread problem though.
I know Snake updated his PB to play on the EU, same as me, but apparently its prevented him from playing any other servers, I'm assuming because his PB client version is now higher than those servers.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6526|England

When I joined the EU server the other night, it kicked me after a few mins, every time. So, I updated PB, restarted BF2, and had no problems on the server.
However, trying to get on a BF Gotland server, it would kick me almost instantly after hitting the "Join Game" button. Something about handshaking or some BS.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Dind't do the secret handshake
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6584|EU

I dont have problems to join any of server
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

legionair wrote:

I dont have problems to join any of server
I haven't tried any others, but all I know is unless something is done with the weird PB issue surrounding the server, its unlikely to get any good long games going any more. Its a miracle one got going quite well the other night.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6701|OctoLand
Some days I'm fine, but today I can't last 10 seconds without PB kicking me
I know fucking karate
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6633|The Real World

Try pb_sv_update and pb_sv_restart. It will show you in the console window of bf2 what version the server is running when you first join. You may need to try several times and wait a while for the update.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6584|EU

gvers wrote:

Try pb_sv_update and pb_sv_restart. It will show you in the console window of bf2 what version the server is running when you first join. You may need to try several times and wait a while for the update.
tried but nothing happened

although server is running on C2.086 PB version, which is the same what shows when you try manually update your PB. For client I have A1392 and as a server it shows C2.086 so if I am getting it right, server runs the updated version of PB the problem must be somewhere else...
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
I never have any problems getting on any server. The times I do get kicked I can just restart the game and it's ok.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6651|Devon, England
I'm in need of playing BF2 with people I know... When do you lot all play these days? I could do with some BF2s gaming...
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
Might play tomorrow in the afternoon somewhere, I'll ask Jappe to join, if/when I play I'll be on bf2 Teasmspeak, so just join me there, I only have vanilla though.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Eldu wrote:

Might play tomorrow in the afternoon somewhere, I'll ask Jappe to join, if/when I play I'll be on bf2 Teasmspeak, so just join me there, I only have vanilla though.
Has the server been fixed? Haven't played online for a while.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6651|Devon, England
Damn, can't do tomorrow... Girlfriend's round

As soon as I get my new headset (Should be delivered any day now), I'll idle in the EU Teamspeak, I think...

Also, people, add me on Xfire
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
Ok, so I wasn't home, maybe tomorrow .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard