aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand
Something a bit different then your regular AK-101 / M16A2 Karkand frag vids.

Footage taken from 1 round of Karkand, Mash, Sharqui and a couple rounds of badjelly.

Would be longer but I needed to keep the file size under 50mb. Let me know what I can do better for next time. Btw how is my sniping NYTE?

Streaming:
http://www.machinima.com/smokinaces/sac … ntryid=172

Decent Quality: (50mb)
http://dodownload.filefront.com/6529123 … d81d1a3199

EDIT:

Cheers guys, please vote for me here If you thought it was any good. +1 Karma if you want, just post a response saying you voted.

http://www.machinima.com/smokinaces/sac … ntryid=172

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-01-20 04:25:47)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.
Wtf is with the wrist spazzing when you bolt your l96?

Good movie nonetheless.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2007-01-15 03:25:11)

aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand
That sniper streak was after 15+ Hrs no sleep and I was on a BF2 induced adrenalin rush. I was just trying to keep it flowing. On that topic the mash and sharqui footage was after 30+ hrs no sleep - too many pulse (PULSE = VODKA, SODA AND GUARANA)

After working night shift for a year, I don't think lack of sleep effects my gameplay much.
psH
Banned
+217|6390|Sydney

aLi3nZ wrote:

That sniper streak was after 15+ Hrs no sleep and I was on a BF2 induced adrenalin rush. I was just trying to keep it flowing. On that topic the mash and sharqui footage was after 30+ hrs no sleep - too many pulse (PULSE = VODKA, SODA AND GUARANA)

After working night shift for a year, I don't think lack of sleep effects my gameplay much.
aLi3nZ does not sleep..he waits.

Last edited by Doms (2007-01-15 03:38:16)

|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6430|NL-NH-DH
nice video.. little short but nice action (Y)
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England

Doms wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

aLi3nZ does not sleep..he waits.
lol,

I'm sorry but I can't be bothered to watch the video... There's nothing different in them anymore...
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6680|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Hey alienz remenber me.
aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand

l::.:LIAM:.::l wrote:

Hey alienz remenber me.
Yeah man, Played some good rounds with you on Jellybad. You are good, nice stats btw.
nice setup
ssonrats
+221|6652
Good with the auto's but you need some practice with the sniper rifle

Good video though, worth a watch.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6429|San Antonio, TX
Nice shooting man.  Good to see you don't run away when multiple targets start heading your way.

There just something satisfying about finishing someone off with a pistol when they are full auto!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6726|Melbourne, Australia
great video u have loads of skill but what realy gets me is how the hell you get such good rego.. dont get me wrong i can go 30 - 2 most rounds (infentry) but i still get shocking rego what can i do to improve it? ( i have all quality set to low an all that )
Great vid.

Whats rego?
aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand

I.M.I Militant wrote:

great video u have loads of skill but what realy gets me is how the hell you get such good rego.. dont get me wrong i can go 30 - 2 most rounds (infantry) but i still get shocking rego what can i do to improve it? ( i have all quality set to low an all that )
I get good rego since my ping usually sits around 10 on the server I play on. You could try calling your ISP and telling them to turn off interleaving on your account, before interleaving was turned off I was getting 60+ ping. Hit registration was notably worse - especially with the sniper rifle.

ssonrats wrote:

Good with the auto's but you need some practice with the sniper rifle
Very True, still just learning the art of sniping. Got less then 1.5k kills with the sniper rifle. Where as Assault Rifle would be around 25k. Will keep at it and maybe lower my mouse sensitivity. Which I hear can have a very positive effect.

l::.:LIAM:.::l wrote:

Great vid.

Whats rego?
Cheers, and rego is short for 'Bullet Hit Registration'

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-01-15 05:48:08)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6533|Singapore
vid is too short...
Evil_Apu
+40|6590|Denmark
well... I can say one thing... Nice computer!
Mine never stops lagging. But nice computer and shots.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland
Rage Ftw
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.

I.M.I Militant wrote:

great video u have loads of skill but what realy gets me is how the hell you get such good rego.. dont get me wrong i can go 30 - 2 most rounds (infentry) but i still get shocking rego what can i do to improve it? ( i have all quality set to low an all that )
alienz, your new zealand if i remember correctly? I find the new zealand servers (iconz/xtra) give me incredible hit rego.

Ill check the video out in 10.... Cant atm...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord
Achem http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=61    [ Mod:  Moved  ]

Attention whore
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6658|The Netherlands
Nice vid
1 negative point - SHORT
with what dpi do you play?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6726|Melbourne, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

alienz, your new zealand if i remember correctly? I find the new zealand servers (iconz/xtra) give me incredible hit rego.

Ill check the video out in 10.... Cant atm...
shouldent u be under my desk giving barry hes regular happy ending
RiceKrispie
+27|6395|Ottawa, ON
Good video, but yeah... the hit reg in it really shocked me. I usually play with 50-90 ping, not a whole lot I can do about it due to roommates constantly downloading. Even so, I've never seen hit reg like that. I'm pretty fast, I play with a Razer at 1600 DPI and maxed sensitivity and the majority of time when sniping I need to wait a fraction of a second before firing even on stationary targets. Wish I had hit reg like yours.

Last edited by RiceKrispie (2007-01-15 18:46:50)

aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand
I play with a G5 set at 2000DPI and BF2 Sensitivity at 1.0.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

I don't know whether to congratulate you on your shooting (excellent), or frown on the spawn camping (really gets me sometimes).

Still, good vid.
Jello.01
+46|6616|DFW, Texas
It was pretty good, but you could have used a song that was a little more hardcore to make it seem more intense and enjoyable. And what resolution do you play at, cause 2000 dpi is quite a lot for low resolutions.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard