Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
So me and a buddy of mine were talking about what we would do if we had a hundred billion dollars.  At first thought it doesn't seem to difficult, but when you really sit and think about it, you could buy everything you ever wanted and still have 98 billion dollars left over.  So what would you do with 98 billion dollars?  You could buy Bill Gates and still have 60 billion dollars left.  I think I have a good idea as I will illustrate in this neat little 12 step program:

Step 1: Buy a TV station that is nation wide and viewed by millions.

Step 2: Buy a C-5 Galaxy cargo plane from the USAF.

Step 3: Hire a stunt double.

Step 4: Buy 40 tons worth of green monopoly money.

Step 5: Load C-5 Galaxy cargo plane up with the 40 tons of monopoly money.

Step 6: Announce on your TV station that you have terminal cancer and only 1 month to live and that you want to give your money away by dumping it out the back of a plane into Times Square and whoever shows up can have as much as they can carry.

Step 7: Tell every news station in the country that they should have all their cameras pointed at Times Square.

Step 8: Have stunt double fly the plane over Times Square, where nearly 8 million people have packed in to get their money.

Step 9: Dump the monopoly money onto Times Square via the C-5.

Step 10: Watch on TV as madness and chaos rain on the streets of New York.

Step 11: Remotely blow up the C-5 with the nifty little remote controlled explosives you had installed on the
plane and then watch that madness on TV.

Step 12: Move to your private island in the South Pacific were you had all of your money wired to, and where you have built your secret underground lair and re-watch video's of the most chaotic day in American history over and over again.

So what would you do with a hundred billion dollars?

Besides two/three/four/etc/ chicks at the same time.

Last edited by Cougar (2007-01-14 17:23:17)

HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6717|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
lol and let the conspiracy theories begin. btw watch out for enviornmental protection agencies.

Last edited by HeadShotAK47 (2007-01-14 17:24:18)

Netsfear
+5|6432
shoot you
Ryan86th
+14|6493|Ohio
Very classy

As for me, i'm not too sure.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

lol and let the conspiracy theories begin. btw watch out for enviornmental protection agencies.
?????
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6641|Keyboard
Get you the top shrink in the world to check you out because your ideas are wacky. The rest I´ll think about it later.
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6518|northern virginia, US
i would buy a J-10 and shoot down your c-5 and ruin your fun
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6538
Start an international war to settle a personal vendetta.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6549|AK101 Factory
Spend it stupidly through the exploitation of people

"I'll give you $1 million to dance like a chicken! DANCE CHICKEN BOY DANCE!"

Then throw the money at them while cackling in my gold plated ferrari. Or something.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6649|Australia
Yeah id buy whatever i wanted, and build some sort of awesome state-of-the-art lair on an island in the pacific - with a lot of sexy servent/maids.

What i would do with the rest of the money? BUY THE MOON! Id set up a massive space base on the moon for me and my servents and maids, making sure i know when all the full moons are viewable on earth. that would be when i strike - i would set up a massive contraption that lets me temporarily mark the moon.

Everyone will see a giant penis in the sky! and whenever i run out of funds - unlikely - i can rent the moon out as a giant billboard.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6766

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Yeah id buy whatever i wanted, and build some sort of awesome state-of-the-art lair on an island in the pacific - with a lot of sexy servent/maids.

What i would do with the rest of the money? BUY THE MOON! Id set up a massive space base on the moon for me and my servents and maids, making sure i know when all the full moons are viewable on earth. that would be when i strike - i would set up a massive contraption that lets me temporarily mark the moon.

Everyone will see a giant penis in the sky! and whenever i run out of funds - unlikely - i can rent the moon out as a giant billboard.
I was actually about to say buy the moon and build a mansion on it. Haha.
cospengle
+140|6478|Armidale, NSW, Australia
By billion, do you mean 1,000,000,000 or 1,000,000,000,000?

If it's the second one we can do whatever it is we want to do with $100,000,000,000, but do it a thousand times.

That'd be great, but I'd probably pay someone else to do it the rest of the times after I've got sick of it.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

cospengle wrote:

By billion, do you mean 1,000,000,000 [is one billion]or 1,000,000,000,000? [is one trillion]

If it's the second one we can do whatever it is we want to do with $100,000,000,000, but do it a thousand times.

That'd be great, but I'd probably pay someone else to do it the rest of the times after I've got sick of it.
$100,000,000,000 one hundred billion dollars.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

With that amount of money your private island in the South Pacific could be New Zealand.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
I would do what you did.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I'd finish putting myself through college. Maybe get a job, see if I liked it. Retire a year later. Buy a nice home somewhere around here, buy a couple getaway homes. Put my siblings through college. Give money to let my parents retire, and buy them a home. Buy a lot of minor things, like CDs, DVDs, brand new state-of-the-art computer to finally play BF2 on super-high graphics without lag I'd donate a lot of it, too, but not all at once. I'd want to keep my money a secret, because we all know women want men for money, and sure I could get the hottest chick ever, but it wouldn't be worth it, it wouldn't be real.

As you can tell, I haven't put much thought into what I'd do with 100 billion dollars, mainly because I know I'll never have that much money, so what's the point in wishful thinking?
MrPredictable
+14|6678
Sail around the earth in a pure (24 carrot) gold boat.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6636|Ohio
buy EA and give away all their games for free. thanks will be accepted in the form of karma.
cospengle
+140|6478|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Cougar wrote:

cospengle wrote:

By billion, do you mean 1,000,000,000 [is one billion]or 1,000,000,000,000? [is one trillion]

$100,000,000,000 one hundred billion dollars.
Yeah, OK, that's what I figured, but with the ambiguity I thought I might be able to swindle an extra $99,900,000,000,000. Hey you can't blame me for trying
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6543|Scotland

w00stafa wrote:

Spend it stupidly through the exploitation of people

"I'll give you $1 million to dance like a chicken! DANCE CHICKEN BOY DANCE!"

Then throw the money at them while cackling in my gold plated ferrari. Or something.
ROFL\OH\GOS HOW FUN
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

MrPredictable wrote:

Sail around the earth in a pure (24 carrot) gold boat.
Once you hit something, even something small at high speeds, your fucked since pure gold can be bent by hand.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida
I'de buy out every company on the internet with insane ammounts of money, ide buy everything, so that way you would need to "Subscribe" to the "Eagal Network" in order to access 98% of the internet.
15 more years! 15 more years!
SmkenRez
+10|6356|The other side of world
I would pay off the US dept. then buy Alaska and charge $0.15 a gallon of gas to the US an $1000 a pint to the other country...........On second thought screw it I would level Christmas Island build and paint ball field fly all my friends to the island give them real gun then invite all the people i don't like (no matter how much or how little) an give them paint ball guns. then sit back and watch the mayhem....
The#1Spot
+105|6531|byah
I would buy japan so everyone living there will be my bitch na j/k but buying jp would be awsome. Close off roads and people can street race with a 128000yen fee at night on the weeekends and invest in the stock market. Also hire mercinaries to fly cargo planes over iraq and nuke the hell out of them (except where there is oil) since no president one can do the job right these days dont worry ill warn them to stop 1st of what there doing.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6631|Montréal, Québec
YOU GUYS ARE  CRAZY!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT U HAVE CRAZY IDEAS

*ME* BURN U ALL WITH A C-5 LOADED OF NAPALM AND THEN TRAVEL ALL AROUND THE WORL IN A /TITANIUM/ BOAT (cyborg_ninja-117 is that enough hard for object at high speed?) AND MAKE A TOP 10 OF BEST CHICKS. PUBLISH IT ON GOOGLE (IVE BUYED IT), MSN (ALSO :p) AND YAHOO! (YEAH also)

AND SINCE I'VE BUYED MSN/MICROSOFT, I WOULD PUT A TROJAN IN THE 1ST VISTA UPDATE  BUT NO WORRY GUYS .... U ARE ALL BURNED !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard