AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

cowami wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

what dd you do for the 4th of july cowami, go to the baseball match and watch your team lose again?
First off, in America (fuck yeah), it's called a game.
Probably better to call it just as a game, when you lose that often. I suppose you can then say "Well, it's just a game."

cowami wrote:

Second, no, I spent time with family (read: was harassed by my family about my love life).
Hey it's your decision. If you want to be that way, I'm sure they'll eventually come around. Good luck.

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6447|King Of The Islands

"Match" would imply equal skill between the two teams, eh eh?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

just get it ya berk
Meh....I really dont like cartoony games
dude, trust me its so worth it.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6448|Brisbane, Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

just get it ya berk
I really hope that isnt the only reason you wont get it. But it isnt for everyone. Just dont judge a book by its cover, so to speak.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6331|Orrstrayleea

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I really hope that isnt the only reason you wont get it. But it isnt for everyone. Just dont judge a book by its cover, so to speak.
Yeh, thats pretty much the only reason
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

never has so much fail been compacted into so few words
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6399

cowami wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

what dd you do for the 4th of july cowami, go to the baseball match and watch your team lose again?
First off, in America (fuck yeah), it's called a game.

Second, no, I spent time with family (read: was harassed by my family about my love life).
Wait, were you the one who supposedly had a fuck buddy?  Because that's not love.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6331|Orrstrayleea

XxRavenxX wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Actually, it has; TF2
Cheez

XxRavenxX wrote:

Actually, it has; TF2
TF2 isn't a word.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

Cheez wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Actually, it has; TF2
TF2 isn't a word.
Team Fortress 2 = A few words

don't diss DA TEAR!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6546|Internetfitlerland

XxRavenxX wrote:

Actually, it has; TF2
TF2 in an abbreviation, Raven specifically said word

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

~Smokey~ wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Actually, it has; TF2
TF2 in an abbreviation, Raven specifically said word

never forget the s.

you people just don't wanna say: "you're right Pea Tear Griffen..."

I am disappointed in you people.

all things we say now are made out of words. also TF2 and then it can be a few words with much fail charisma.

ya huh!

like how uber fail has much more fail in a few words then medium fail, you see what I did there <----00------

didn't?

biggy fail - fail
small fail - smaller fail
universe fail - earth fail

let's get into this more deeper, lets get into the meaning of a word:

"A word is a unit of language that carries meaning and consists of one or more morphemes which are linked more or less tightly together, and has a phonetical value. Typically a word will consist of a root or stem and zero or more affixes. Words can be combined to create phrases, clauses, and sentences. A word consisting of two or more stems joined together form a compound. A word combined with another word or part of a word form a portmanteau."

now what is "Team"  it's a word and "Fortress", both words, now the "2" is a number so it's universe fail in this conclusion....

so Team and Fortress are 2 words aka a few words

now lets get back to Raven

Raven wrote:

see the same thing we all do :, Shocking! lets rewind that shall we:

Alfie wrote:

so Team and Fortress are 2 words aka a few words

Raven wrote:

conclusion:

TF2 or Team Fortress 2 are a few words with compact failness
Cheez

No U
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

k, alph settle down.

your wrong anyway
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

XxRavenxX wrote:

k, alph settle down.

your wrong anyway
I REFUSE TO SURRENDER!

YOU'RE!
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Despite what many might think, TF2 Is Not A Word is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. TF2 Is Not A Word has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that TF2 Is Not A Word is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.test for introduce3

Social & Cultural Factors

TF2 Is Not A Word has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with TF2 Is Not A Word. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for TF2 Is Not A Word may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with TF2 Is Not A Word. Generally, TF2 Is Not A Word would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with TF2 Is Not A Word is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that TF2 Is Not A Word play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that TF2 Is Not A Word doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A TF2 Is Not A Word did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, TF2 Is Not A Word produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does TF2 Is Not A Word ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used TF2 Is Not A Word as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think TF2 Is Not A Word would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Conclusion

TF2 Is Not A Word seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of TF2 Is Not A Word, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued TF2 Is Not A Word before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

k,thx,bai.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

k, alph settle down.

your wrong anyway
I REFUSE TO SURRENDER!

YOU'RE!
im what?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
that site is awsm smoke
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

~Smokey~ wrote:

Despite what many might think, TF2 Is Not A Word is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. TF2 Is Not A Word has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that TF2 Is Not A Word is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.test for introduce3
of course it is not a word it are 2 words or how we call this in the lab "a few words of failness" it's like a giraffe trying to eat a coconut,
you got "Team" and "Fortress" = 2 words, which scaled down would become "TF2", it's only scaled down, not dissolved.

TF2 will get eaten before 2010 by a universal explosion that will rip the Earth into 2,343 pieces.

~Smokey~ wrote:

TF2 Is Not A Word has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with TF2 Is Not A Word. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for TF2 Is Not A Word may be considered an outcast.
"American Culture" we're in AU Chat atm, universe fail right here atm if you let me get back to my conclusion, how can we thrust people who see Aussies as Yanks?, it's like Invading the Moon for oil. In my eyes families get together without TF2, to enjoy the things in life that are not made out of universe fail few words like TF2 aka Team Fortress 2 or a few words of fail in a cosmetic place of explosion from gravity of love.

~Smokey~ wrote:

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with TF2 Is Not A Word. Generally, TF2 Is Not A Word would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with TF2 Is Not A Word is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that TF2 Is Not A Word play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.
TF2 is not good for the country and you know it, how can Aussieland make money when all children of nations fighting force are playing a few words of universe fail? you just can't you would need 154,000 of European criminals to set this straight and I don't think your nations wants to sail this route, it took you 300 years to get rid of giant Panda Bear, now you don't want Giant Koala, assuming your taxes will still be at the level of 10% by 2009, you would need to pay off 344 aussie dollars every minute to get rid of TF2. again, "American Economics" IT'S AUSTRALIA!

~Smokey~ wrote:

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that TF2 Is Not A Word doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A TF2 Is Not A Word did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, TF2 Is Not A Word produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.
a few word of universal fail would get your Eco system into........ (yes we know it now don't we) fail, < these is fail again, it comes in so many ways, think of the Great Barrier Reef, how would you feel if that would become a few word of fail? "Great" = a word, "Barrier" = word, "Reef" = a word aka A few words of fail, you threw all that plastic rapping paper away that came with the boxes of "a few words of fail" now didn't you? = environmental damaging and this by the math formula is again... yes "a few words of fail"

~Smokey~ wrote:

Political Factors

Oh does TF2 Is Not A Word ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used TF2 Is Not A Word as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think TF2 Is Not A Word would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.
Australian leaders would sit with A: a failed barrier reef, 154,000 criminals from Europe and C: you....

it's 3 situations of fail, sometimes the few have to win over the many, in this case DA Tear knew he hit the nail on the head, HE KNEW his conclusion would be thrown into the dumpster at this time, but what did he say to me "Smokey still thinks the Earth is flat"

~Smokey~ wrote:

Conclusion

TF2 Is Not A Word seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of TF2 Is Not A Word, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued TF2 Is Not A Word before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

k,thx,bai.
TF2 is a few words of fail, pact together to create a universe of fail, how much more children we will loose against still devil act, I dunno, but Da Tear and I are determent to release the world of this evil and show the world how we should live our lives in 2009.

thank you very much and good night.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

team fortress 2= words

tf2= acronym

ptg said TF2. end of game
Cheez

~Smokey~ wrote:

Conclusion

k,thx,bai.
Looka what happened there, ey bro?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

XxRavenxX wrote:

team fortress 2= words

tf2= acronym

ptg said TF2. end of game
we all know De Tear can't write team fortress 2,

don't pick on him that much, with TF2 he was trying to type team fortress 2.

you know it!
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

of course it is not a word it are 2 words or how we call this in the lab "a few words of failness" it's like a giraffe trying to eat a coconut,
you got "Team" and "Fortress" = 2 words, which scaled down would become "TF2", it's only scaled down, not dissolved.

TF2 will get eaten before 2010 by a universal explosion that will rip the Earth into 2,343 pieces.

~Smokey~ wrote:

"American Culture" we're in AU Chat atm, universe fail right here atm if you let me get back to my conclusion, how can we thrust people who see Aussies as Yanks?, it's like Invading the Moon for oil. In my eyes families get together without TF2, to enjoy the things in life that are not made out of universe fail few words like TF2 aka Team Fortress 2 or a few words of fail in a cosmetic place of explosion from gravity of love.

~Smokey~ wrote:

Economic Factors

TF2 is not good for the country and you know it, how can Aussieland make money when all children of nations fighting force are playing a few words of universe fail? you just can't you would need 154,000 of European criminals to set this straight and I don't think your nations wants to sail this route, it took you 300 years to get rid of giant Panda Bear, now you don't want Giant Koala, assuming your taxes will still be at the level of 10% by 2009, you would need to pay off 344 aussie dollars every minute to get rid of TF2. again, "American Economics" IT'S AUSTRALIA!

~Smokey~ wrote:

Environmental Factors

a few word of universal fail would get your Eco system into........ (yes we know it now don't we) fail, < these is fail again, it comes in so many ways, think of the Great Barrier Reef, how would you feel if that would become a few word of fail? "Great" = a word, "Barrier" = word, "Reef" = a word aka A few words of fail, you threw all that plastic rapping paper away that came with the boxes of "a few words of fail" now didn't you? = environmental damaging and this by the math formula is again... yes "a few words of fail"

~Smokey~ wrote:

Political Factors

Australian leaders would sit with A: a failed barrier reef, 154,000 criminals from Europe and C: you....

it's 3 situations of fail, sometimes the few have to win over the many, in this case DA Tear knew he hit the nail on the head, HE KNEW his conclusion would be thrown into the dumpster at this time, but what did he say to me "Smokey still thinks the Earth is flat"

~Smokey~ wrote:

Conclusion

k,thx,bai.
TF2 is a few words of fail, pact together to create a universe of fail, how much more children we will loose against still devil act, I dunno, but Da Tear and I are determent to release the world of this evil and show the world how we should live our lives in 2009.

Sorry Alpha, you just lost the game.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

~Smokey~ wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Economic Factors

~Smokey~ wrote:

Environmental Factors

~Smokey~ wrote:

Political Factors

~Smokey~ wrote:

Conclusion

k,thx,bai.

you don't even try to give me facts showing I did...
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Economic Factors

~Smokey~ wrote:

Environmental Factors

~Smokey~ wrote:

Political Factors

Its all there in the section Ive quoted.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

~Smokey~ wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Its all there in the section Ive quoted.
thats me proving you wrong not the other way around m8.

I threw all your conclusions out of the window!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard