AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6219|what

Just bought a G19 keyboard and g9x mouse that I'm now using.

Bow down mortals!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6052|Aus, Qld
I don't have any money
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6301|S.A. Australia
I spent all mine on methamphetamines and hookers

Last edited by eskimo_sammyjoe (2010-06-29 04:31:34)

Serious Flex
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6788|Sydney, Australia

In EE, KuSTaV wrote:

In other news, dinner was nice.
Same here. I had dinner with one of my friends who didn't go to the snow. Nomnom chinese. It was nice to have a decent conversation with someone who respects your friendship

In related news,

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Have your friends died in a skiing accident yet minty?
No, but one of the guys fractured his tibia and tore two ligaments. Apparently only one of the 6 had any skiing experience, so it seems like he taught the others.. not very well..

I kinda feel sorry for him, cause that would hurt like fucking anything.. but he's usually a douche. So karma.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6578|Gold Coast
hahahaha decent.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6689|Little Bentcock

mcminty wrote:

In EE, KuSTaV wrote:

Same here. I had dinner with one of my friends who didn't go to the snow. Nomnom chinese. It was nice to have a decent conversation with someone who respects your friendship

In related news,

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

No, but one of the guys fractured his tibia and tore two ligaments. Apparently only one of the 6 had any skiing experience, so it seems like he taught the others.. not very well..

I kinda feel sorry for him, cause that would hurt like fucking anything.. but he's usually a douche. So karma.
if it makes you feel any better, snow is fucking shite this season. I mean like. There's -NO- snow at all, apart from man made stuff.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6472|NSW, Australia

Adams_BJ wrote:

mcminty wrote:

In EE, KuSTaV wrote:

In related news,

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

if it makes you feel any better, snow is fucking shite this season. I mean like. There's -NO- snow at all, apart from man made stuff.
yet its the coldest it been since 1983...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6780|Purplicious Wisconsin

KuSTaV wrote:

Question should be, how does Tazz know L is blonde and skinny?
Spoiler (highlight to read):
I am in no way implying she isnt
She dyed it blonde but she's a natural brunette

Edit: Snow in Australia bwuhahaha, come to Wisconsin in between October-Mar(maybe through May in Northern Wisconsin), only months it may actually snow. I can guarantee snow will come sometime, and there will be enough for you Aussies to make a snow fort if you're that childish

Last edited by War Man (2010-06-29 13:10:09)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Edit: Snow in Australia bwuhahaha, come to Wisconsin in between October-Mar(maybe through May in Northern Wisconsin), only months it may actually snow. I can guarantee snow will come sometime, and there will be enough for you Aussies to make a snow fort if you're that childish
Snow in Wisconsin bwuhahaha, come to Niseko in between January - February(December maybe if you can't afford it). I can guarantee 4 feet of fresh powder will come everynight, and there will be enough for you merkins to make an awesome shredding video if you're awesome.
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Snow in Wisconsin bwuhahaha, come to Niseko in between January - February(December maybe if you can't afford it). I can guarantee 4 feet of fresh powder will come everynight, and there will be enough for you merkins to make an awesome shredding video if you're awesome.
Considering it gets it's snow from Siberia(according to wikipedia) which is pretty fucking north compared to Wisconsin ya.
Adams_BJ
Snow is snow
War Man
Yes, and it is quite a pain in the ass too. I just want it to snow only on Christmas day then that is it but nooooo, it doesn't work like that unfortunately. I especially hate it when I have to shovel the driveway twice a day.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6301|S.A. Australia

War Man wrote:

Yes, and it is quite a pain in the ass too. I just want it to snow only on Christmas day then that is it but nooooo, it doesn't work like that unfortunately. I especially hate it when I have to shovel the driveway twice a day.
You've complained about this before...are we supposed to be impressed that you shovel driveways?

edit: you've got a challenger Kustav....

Last edited by eskimo_sammyjoe (2010-06-29 15:28:09)

Serious Flex
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

That's why it is so awesome in Australia, we get the fun off the snow, but none of the work! If it does ever snow off the mountains (it's very rare) it isn't a problem
War Man
Too bad winter is in summertime for us, so the only summer vacation you guys ever get is Christmas vacation. Unless you guys have Winter vacation lol

Last edited by War Man (2010-06-29 15:41:36)

bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6052|Aus, Qld

War Man wrote:

Too bad winter is in summertime for us, so the only summer vacation you guys ever get is Christmas vacation. Unless you guys have Winter vacation lol
We have 2 week holidays appropriately spaced throughout the year, with a 10 week one over Christmas.

Also I thought Laura's hair was pink and she got sent home from school for it?
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

we used to have a 6 week school holiday over christmas.. I think you guys get the bad end of the stick.
mcminty
13 weeks uni, 4 weeks break, 13 weeks uni.. 3-4 month break.

Sounds good.
War Man
Yeah, wanted to talk about that to her but never got the chance.

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

we used to have a 6 week school holiday over christmas.. I think you guys get the bad end of the stick.
Yes, but what about school being off on June, July, and August?
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

Why would we need school of then?
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

School is off for us in summer which is in those months. Oh we also have spring break which is around Easter.

Last edited by War Man (2010-06-29 17:26:20)

Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

School is off for us in summer which is in those months. Oh we also have spring break which is around Easter.
we have 3 2 week holidays through the year and one 6 week on over christmas/summer.
mcminty

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

How long are your school terms?

As I'm sure someone said, our schools have a 6 week break over christmas/summer, then a series of four 10-11 (usually 2 of each) week terms broken up by 2 week holidays.
War Man

mcminty wrote:

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

As I'm sure someone said, our schools have a 6 week break over christmas/summer, then a series of four 10-11 (usually 2 of each) week terms broken up by 2 week holidays.
No idea. Just know about such things.
mcminty

War Man wrote:

mcminty wrote:

War Man wrote:

No idea. Just know about such things.
How can you not know how long you go to school for?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard