Seriphyn
+0|6725|Over there --->
Hey, everyone.

I might be getting Special Forces soon (depending on whether or not the crash to desktop and blue stopscreens have been fixed yet) so I was wondering; what are the weapons of the SEAL and SAS team?

There's been numerous topics on the unlocks, but I was looking for the exact weapons for each class of the above factions.

Example...

US Navy SEALs

SpecOps: FN SCAR-L
Anti-Tank: MP7
Assault: F2000
Support: SAW
Medic: FN SCAR-H
Engineer: MP7
Sniper: The normal USMC once, I forget the name.

The above is just my guess, not sure if it's right. Then there would be one for the SAS too.

On a side note, does anyone else think that the Rebels and Insurgents should be using AK47s and not AK101s? I think its more realistic that they have the former. Another thing is that we have FIVE factions using the same weapon set (excluding the RPG).

Thanks in advance.
Blankwindow
+1|6726
Seal

Specops: Scar-L
Anti-Tank
Assault: SCAR-H
Support: Saw
Medic: I can't remember right now it's to early in the morning.
Engineer: Shotgun
Sniper: M24

SAS

Specops: g36 k variant i believe
Anti-Tank: I can't remember to early in the day
Assault: F2000/GL
Support: MG36m
Medic: G36e
Engineer: mp7

-----------

Actually everyone exept for the SAS and Seal use the same exact loadout including rpg.

Last edited by Blankwindow (2005-11-29 09:04:11)

SMKpaladin
+0|6742|Germany
US Navy SEALs:

SpecOps: SCAR-L
Anti-Tank: MP5
Assault: SCAR-H
Support: M249 SAW
Medic: M16A2
Engineer: M11-87 (pump action shotgun)

Only the SCARs are new for the US team.

British SAS:

SpecOps: G36K
Anti-Tank: MP5
Assault: F2000
Support: MG36
Medic: G36E
Engineer: MP7

Except AT and sniper all have new weapons which can be unlocked for BF2. (Spec Ops unlock is the SCAR-L from the SEALs)

The guy above me was faster, I was in BF2:SF to check back for accurate posting, so you could say I was faster, to respond but slower to submit

Last edited by SMKpaladin (2005-11-29 09:20:02)

C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
A quick search would have turned up this thread, where I posted this:

C.Keen wrote:

OK, fully researched, here's the full list:

US Navy SEALs:
Spec-Ops - SCAR-L
Sniper - M24
Assault - SCAR-H / Hand Grenades
Support - M249 SAW
Engineer - M11-87
Medic - M16A2
Anti-Tank - MP5 / SRAW

British SAS:
Spec-Ops - G36K
Sniper - M24
Assault - F2000 / F2000 GL
Support - MG36
Engineer - MP7
Medic - G36E
Anti-Tank - MP5 / SRAW

Russian Spetsnaz:
Spec-Ops - AK-74U
Sniper - SVD
Assault - AK-101 / GP-30
Support - RPK-74
Engineer - S12K
Medic - AK-101
Anti-Tank - PP-19 / ERYX

MEC Special Forces:
Spec-Ops - AK-74U
Sniper - SVD
Assault - AK-101 / GP-30
Support - RPK-74
Engineer - S12K
Medic - AK-47
Anti-Tank - PP-19 / ERYX

Rebels/Insurgent Forces:
Spec-Ops - AK-74U
Sniper - SVD
Assault - AK-101 / GP-30
Support - RPK-74
Engineer - S12K
Medic - AK-101
Anti-Tank - PP-19 / RPG-7
Seriphyn
+0|6725|Over there --->
Appreciate everyone putting the effort into answering my question. Thanks! I must say, MEC Special Forces, Rebels, Insurgents and Spetsnaz are very similar. You'd expect the Spetsnaz to have more high-tech weapons; a world-renowned organization using the same weapons as a bunch of rebels seems a bit odd.

Is UBAR going to put the SF kits in anytime soon?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

Seriphyn wrote:

Appreciate everyone putting the effort into answering my question. Thanks! I must say, MEC Special Forces, Rebels, Insurgents and Spetsnaz are very similar. You'd expect the Spetsnaz to have more high-tech weapons; a world-renowned organization using the same weapons as a bunch of rebels seems a bit odd.

Is UBAR going to put the SF kits in anytime soon?
1. My guess would be that EA was simply too lazy to put in new weapons for every new unit.

2. I don't know. UBAR is sort of a community project. Last weapons round-up was done by one of the members.
He set a very high standard though. I believe any submissions would be welcome.
Blankwindow
+1|6726
Well i agree the russians should have a bit better weaponry it does make sense for two reasons. One most non-western rebels, terrorists, insurgents, whatever use old russian weapons. So it makes sense for them to have those. And since the USSR fell russia isn't exactly the strongest army anymore since it's not a total surprise they wouldn't have top notch weapons. but being that the spetnas are special forces you think they would get some kind of made up new AK and RPK. I meen they put in the t90 (most common russian tank is the 72. so if they can pyt in a 90 why not newer small arms)

The loadouts for the MEC, Rebels, and Insurgents make perfect sense and the russian is about half right.

Anyway sorry about my screwups i had only been up for about 10 minutes or so at that time.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI

Blankwindow wrote:

Well i agree the russians should have a bit better weaponry it does make sense for two reasons. One most non-western rebels, terrorists, insurgents, whatever use old russian weapons. So it makes sense for them to have those. And since the USSR fell russia isn't exactly the strongest army anymore since it's not a total surprise they wouldn't have top notch weapons. but being that the spetnas are special forces you think they would get some kind of made up new AK and RPK. I meen they put in the t90 (most common russian tank is the 72. so if they can pyt in a 90 why not newer small arms)

The loadouts for the MEC, Rebels, and Insurgents make perfect sense and the russian is about half right.

Anyway sorry about my screwups i had only been up for about 10 minutes or so at that time.
the Russian military is too broke to have new weapons. LOL j/k.  why else would they have decomissioned almost all of their Typhoon class SSBNs?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard