DooM
+28|6307

oChaos.Haze wrote:

EDIT  I'd have to think that there's some dude who never plays in pubs, only with friends in LANS or some shit that could own anyone.  Similar to my guitar theory, that the best guitarist in the world is in the woods or some shit, and has never touched a stage or recorded.
Well looks like you've found me so I guess your theory's solved .
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6525|dunno
Hah it is so easy to get a 30+ jet k/d ratio and im going to keep it up that high http://bf2s.com/player/90539032/
The_Jester
+52|6491|Italy
Keeping a high jet d/r ratio is very easy. I'm not talking about 30+ kd ratios, but a 20 ratio is quite easy for any half-decent pilot.
Just follow some simple rules:
-Don't fly bombers. Ever.
-Don't fly F-35. Ever.
-Fly J-10 and F-18. Always.
-Don't fly on maps with mobile AA. Ever.

I'm a mediocre pilot (5 kd ratio), but my J-10 ratio is 20ish, and my F-18 ratio is pretty close to 20.
What hinders my jet kd ratio? Flying bombers a lot (and any bomer is just 4 flying points for any decent pilot) and flying F-35 a lot.
Sure, leet pilots can get a 30 kd ratio in a F-35 against pubbers, but I'm talking about standard pilots.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6525|dunno

The_Jester wrote:

Keeping a high jet d/r ratio is very easy. I'm not talking about 30+ kd ratios, but a 20 ratio is quite easy for any half-decent pilot.
Just follow some simple rules:
-Don't fly bombers. Ever.
-Don't fly F-35. Ever.
-Fly J-10 and F-18. Always.
-Don't fly on maps with mobile AA. Ever.

I'm a mediocre pilot (5 kd ratio), but my J-10 ratio is 20ish, and my F-18 ratio is pretty close to 20.
What hinders my jet kd ratio? Flying bombers a lot (and any bomer is just 4 flying points for any decent pilot) and flying F-35 a lot.
Sure, leet pilots can get a 30 kd ratio in a F-35 against pubbers, but I'm talking about standard pilots.
yeah i would have a 40+ k/d ratio just from the mig but i got teamkilled 2 times for the plane. But it is easy to get it back up and keep it high.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6768|Tenn
flyin in the bomber with stupid US pilots is the greatest. do one big loop and they get all wtf'ed out. my jet ratio sucks so bad cuz i crash so fuckin much. then the patch that brings in UAV's. great! more shit to hit in mid-air. at least half my jet deaths are from crashing. im not a precision bailer like some tho.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard