Barrakuda777
+86|6743|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Hi All

Did a search but didnt see anything regarding this - i think that this is a feature request (for a leaderboard by kit ) but i want to know who the best snipers in the game are ( so i can hunt them, avoid them and stroke their e-peni etc...)

I am G.R 250 ish and consider myself a formidable sniper in the right situation but i KNOW there is still massive room for improvement, i want to know who the best in the business is!

Cheers

Kuda
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6789|The Hague, Holland

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Hi All

Did a search but didnt see anything regarding this - i think that this is a feature request (for a leaderboard by kit ) but i want to know who the best snipers in the game are ( so i can hunt them, avoid them and stroke their e-peni etc...)

I am G.R 250 ish and consider myself a formidable sniper in the right situation but i KNOW there is still massive room for improvement, i want to know who the best in the business is!

Cheers

Kuda
My friend,

You have 122 hours as a sniper.
But only 58 hours with a sniper RIFLE.
My geuss is you just hop in a vehicle as a sniper and start you killing spree, am I right?
Its to bad that you have reached 251 with this tactic..

EDIT :

6191 kills as a sniper
1845 kills with the sniper rifle.

Last edited by Sgt.Gh0st (2005-11-29 07:36:20)

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6774|Canader , eh?

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Hi All

Cheers

Kuda
My friend,

My geuss is you just hop in a vehicle as a sniper and start you killing spree, am I right?
hahahaha pWn4g3
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6846|Munich, Germany
i just love hunting snipers with my G36C they always wonder where it came from
kn0ckahh
+98|6746|netherlands, sweet lake city
lol thats a  bit retardet  to act  like you superb  while you didnt get your kills  while sniping
Barrakuda777

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Hi All

Cheers

Kuda
My friend,

EDIT :

6191 kills as a sniper
Fair comment and yes i use sniper as my stock kit...... tbh my fav map is karkand and my most used vehicle is helo / aviator (oddly not on karkand) so im not a complete whore for stats or i woulda been humping that armour / apc wouldnt i?

Admittedly i am not the best sniper in the world or my title would have been ... OMG... i r teh l337r Haxor sniphore.....

So really tho... who are the best snipers (ignoring humping if you so wish)

Kuda
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6789|The Hague, Holland
Hell I dunno, there whas some other guy oon this site wich used sniper-kit only and whas in top 100 I think.
Barrakuda777

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Hell I dunno, there whas some other guy oon this site wich used sniper-kit only and whas in top 100 I think.
See thats what im after.... whats his name!!>??!?!
Barrakuda777

kn0ckahh wrote:

lol thats a  bit retardet  to act  like you superb  while you didnt get your kills  while sniping
Erm.. my stats with sniper are still good.... i have like 1 kill every 30 seconds with my sniper kit alone (not to mention any nade / claymore / pistol / knife kills i accumulate while in my snipey kit.

I wasnt trying to act all superb, i am just interested in who the best snipers in the game are.

I am also not really here to pimp my stats, im just intrested in the who's and the hows of the best snipers!

Kuda
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Hi All

Cheers

Kuda
My friend,

EDIT :

Relax he probebly didn't even realize it. I allways go sniper ( lately ) but if I see a Tank I will take it. If only to Deny it to the Enemy.

6191 kills as a sniper
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6763|NH - USA
I'm the best sniper, I always:

1) Have an anxiety attack every time I see a target.

2) Shoot for the head.

3) Kill him after 5 shots to the foot.

4) Fall off the building.

5) Get back up to die walking into my clamore.

Seriously though, I like sniping a bit more in this game recently then previously now that I have gotten accustomed to moving frequently due to the UAV and scan features of our lovely commanders. Something you dont have to worry about in other games. 

As far as the best snipers, do you keep "sticky pad" notes around your monitor? How are you going to possibly remember all the names of people to avoid in the game, not mentioning the other 'kits'!? Makes me question the intent of the post.

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-11-29 08:15:05)

||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6788
sniping in this game almost isn't even fun...the "hit grid" is messed up, too many times i've had a head shot lined up perfectly, shot, and missed...so i kind of gave up on it
Green-Lynx
+1|6751|Scotland!!!

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Erm.. my stats with sniper are still good.... i have like 1 kill every 30 seconds with my sniper kit alone (not to mention any nade / claymore / pistol / knife kills i accumulate while in my snipey kit.
For a true sniper it shouldnt be about how many kills per 30 seconds.
You want quality kills, stealthy, unsean, the ghost killer with one shot one kill, right through the head if you can

You also want alot more kills than deaths as a sniper.       All that on foot with a sniper rifle.

thats what i believe an try for anyways
ATC
+58|6751|...
i c nobody will answer ur question. His name is Spirit03.
Green-Lynx
+1|6751|Scotland!!!
nice find    although id like to see the person in 1st with the weapon sniper rifle, not just playing as sniper

caus look at the guys stats

playins as sniper - kills =  23,704      deaths = 12,693

actualy using the rifle - kills = 2,466      deaths = 4,712

my verdict, he sucks

Last edited by Green-Lynx (2005-11-29 08:27:33)

amgln
+0|6756
search on BFHQ, man
ATC
+58|6751|...
rofl. lol yeah. do what amgln said. its not that hard
Green-Lynx
+1|6751|Scotland!!!
just about to
Barrakuda777

Green-Lynx wrote:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

For a true sniper it shouldnt be about how many kills per 30 seconds.
You want quality kills, stealthy, unsean, the ghost killer with one shot one kill, right through the head if you can

You also want alot more kills than deaths as a sniper.       All that on foot with a sniper rifle.

thats what i believe an try for anyways
Sounds more like a true sniper than this game is geared for, i tend to be a squad support sniper and will tend to get stuck in more than most snipers (occasionally the rooftops call me when i lack any talented snipers opposing me).

Also i try to work for my team more than look at the deaths i incur, i do still manage good 7/8 - 1 K/D on almost every round of karkand but i do get caught by armor and APC's more than i would like to!

Thanks for that name Aslan, im gonna take a peak at his stats!

Any more for any more?

(also i always feel if i can kill someone enough to change their tactics and take a sniper kit to specifically kill me then there probably not going to be as much use to their team as they were using their standard kit ... be it AT / Spec / Support or medic (less so for assault ) )

Kuda
Green-Lynx
+1|6751|Scotland!!!
Grafisk     number one sniper according to BFHQ, global for actualy using the rifle he is 13, getting nearer to number one from skill with the rifle not just the kit

Last edited by Green-Lynx (2005-11-29 08:36:25)

ATC
+58|6751|...
the guy wit the best sniper rifle stats name is Little-Chinky-But
Green-Lynx
+1|6751|Scotland!!!
finaly we got it , how is it calculated though???  :-$

Last edited by Green-Lynx (2005-11-29 08:38:39)

SilentAssassin03
+0|6788|California
Spirit03 isn't even good. Look at his kills with the sniper rifle. He SUCKS with it.

I'm better, although I don't play as much. Type in SilentAssassin03 in the Get Stats button.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6766|Denmark

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

My friend,

EDIT :

6191 kills as a sniper
ehm does this also count for other classes? should you have to kill everything with your gun?...

I think its allright.. does every tank/chopper/aircraft person have to be engineer? .. or is that also sad.. do you think there should be a pilot class..

nope.. I think its allright if you ask me..
ATC
+58|6751|...
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard