Aust1mh
+23|6576|Sydney, Australia
Ok,
nothing to do with BF2 but i am a bit PO right know and i need some forum trolls to take my mind off this crap!

http://www.skynews.com.au/story.asp?id=149051

The "Australia" Muslim "leader" says it's OK to gang rape women

And Muslims have more rights in Australia then "descendants of convicts"

And it's OK for him to say these things to his "Followers" and on TV.

Why do i get the feeling if i said things like this on TV about Muslim women
getting gang raped saying they had it coming i would wake up dead 1 day?

BUT NOOO it's OOOK for "Western" women to get raped because they dress up
and show their body's.

PLEASE TELL ME THE WORLD WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER SOON?

or lets get the Jihad going... a bat and a killer mob seems like the way to go right now,
but that wouldn't be cool for me to say? Westerners can't say such things right??

Well, i know what brings on all the racial hate... i feelin' it now, every this guy says these things
OH YES not the first time he says it.

Thanks for the vent guys... so mad my hands were shakin'.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6679
There is just not enough pudding for all.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
Lets get out the flaming torches!!!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563
Why listen to one idiotic man you've never seen or met in your entire life that most muslims probably see straight through as a hateful git?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
Brain screwed properly not on.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
|BFC|Icenflame
+11|6484|Cape Town - South Africa
I wouldn't get to upset about it... hell we have African political leaders here in South Africa that still say that the Europeans in S.A. should go back to the sea and from whence they came! lol

Do you see that happening ok many people are leaving but thats because of poverty violence and the like :p

You going to get idiotic leaders like Bush for example !

We can't help the fact that some monkeys have made it to the top. We can just prey and hope that it stops there! Besides I'm sure he was trying to cause tension religious extremest survive on religious tension and what a better way to alienate your religion than to get up on a stage and say things like "White women deserve to be raped!"

Please take these "preachers" with a pinch of salt it is written in the Kuran that all human beings ALL human beings should be treated equally now this has been construed but if you do have the opportunity to meet Muslims you will find out that most if not all that you meet are extremely forward thinking and liberal....

Well thats what i have found anyway....
JahManRed
wank
+646|6635|IRELAND

Ok I take anything by sky with a pinch of salt. After all its owned by a imperialist Fascist little scum bag.
So I take sky as representing the right.
If you go to Islamic news agencies you get a different story with a different slant on the spin from the 'left'.

Advise: Don't listen to Sky or the Islamic left either. Go down the middle and you will see that the middle ground news tell both sides of the story and allow you to make your own mind up on the matter, not have it made up for you in a the usual hail of women hating, rape, anti western drivel commonly used these days to inflame hatred. Yes some Muslims have these views but now a days they all seam to get labeled the same way. Its kinda like "you Muslim leaders keep your mouths shut or we will open a gang rape, women beating media campaign on your ass, now bend over and let us fuck your royally".

Center Ground FTW!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4532155.stm
See how the BBC lays out the claims against him and then offers his explanation? See how he gets no quotes or chance to defend himself in the Sky article?

Its just more miss interpretation between two different cultures. We are not the same and its about time we gave each other some leeway instead of stirring up religious hatred like Murdock.

Click the link on my sig bellow to see UK sky rightly exposed for the bias news source they are.

BTW here is Sheikh Taj El-Deen El-Hilali statement if anyone actually cares what his point of view is:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explanatory Statement by the Mufti Al-Hilaly Regarding the Recent Media Campaign

I would like to outline clearly and plainly some of the facts and basics that formulate my faith, belief and my understanding of the teachings of the true religion of Islam:

1-The crime of rape against any woman is an abominable crime; it has no justification, and the perpetrator deserves the severest punishment and would not deserve to belong to a religion or to humanity.

2-Women in Australia or any other western society are free to wear what they like, and no Muslim has the right to dictate the rulings of his religion on others. While non-Muslim women can cover or reveal whatever they choose of their bodies, Islamic Shari’a made it incumbent upon Muslim men to lower their gaze. It is prohibited for them to stare at the beauty of strange women.

3- It is my duty as a religious leader to advise Muslim women to adhere to and abide by the Islamic dress code. Having said that, Muslim women are free to comply with or reject my advice, and their reckoning will be with Allah the Almighty.

4-By saying the “exposed meat” displayed in a degrading way is a simile for a woman, making herself subject to abuse by men with diseased souls whose animalistic instincts will overcome them whereby they would abandon their humanity, mind and religion. These men are responsible for their crime.

5-The metaphor I used of the “exposed meat” was not appropriate for the western mentality. It has been quoted and misinterpreted by some groups with ill intentions. This metaphor was used in a private lesson given inside the mosque after the Taraweeh (optional night) prayers on the fourth day of Ramadan. It was meant for the Muslim attendees at the mosque and not the general public and particularly not the general women of our Australian society.

Apart from the above-mentioned facts, I would like to make it known to all my brothers and sisters in and out of Australia that:

After the Taraweeh (optional night) prayers on 27/09/2006, at the Lakemba Mosque in Sydney, Australia, I gave a lesson to the members of the Islamic community of Australia, the title of which was: “Why did Allah, the Almighty, mention ‘man’ before ‘woman’ in the crime of theft? as is quoted in the Quran: {[As for] the thief, the male and the female, …} [Al-Ma’idah 5.38] while He mentioned ‘woman’ before ‘man’ in the crime of adultery?, as is quoted in the Quran: {The woman and the man found guilty of adultery or fornication, …} [An-Nur 24.2]”.

This lesson lasted approximately 15 minutes; 10 minutes of these were spent on explaining the meaning of the first verse, and the remaining time was spent on giving advice and guidance relating to the way a woman dresses and the methods of seduction and the beauty given to her by the Almighty Allah. I emphasised that exceeding the limits in this regard is dangerous to both men and women; and that the devil exploits these charms of seduction to tempt both men and women to commit adultery and fornication. In this case, both men and women are committing a sin. So the topic did not deal with the crime of rape.

At the end of the lesson when I was explaining the reason why ‘woman’ was mentioned before ‘man’ in the verse dealing with the crime of adultery, I said it was because she possessed the charm, the methods of seduction and all similar devices given to her by Allah to tempt the man. For that I borrowed a metaphor used by an author called Ar-Rifa’i. He said exposing the meat in an illicit way would encourage the cats to devour it. I didn’t mean by that to humiliate the immodest women; I meant to censure the person who would abandon his humanity and turn into a vicious animal; and there’s a big difference between a cat’s behaviour and that of a human’s, as the latter is commanded and responsible for their actions.

I confess that this analogy is inappropriate and unacceptable for the Australian society and the western society in general.

I am deeply saddened and distressed by the acts of some devious groups which lurk in the dark watching me, and who cannot tolerate the moderate balanced way which I adopt to advocate for women’s issues, national harmony and co-existence, and to hold fast to the love of our Australian home, to protect it from all forms of extreme thoughts and to reject all acts of violence and any act that breaches the rule of law.

Yes, I feel deeply saddened that such an ordinary lesson has been used to slander and defame me after it had been translated with the ill intention of a dubious media that wishes to incite and they present an unfair campaign, the aims of which are very well known.

Once again, I turn to all the women of Australia and the world. You are the shining lights of the world, you are more than half of the society, and you are the daughters, the sisters, the mothers and the aunts. How could any sane person think of humiliating you?

You are the cherished pearls, the dearest thing in the world. So don’t be taken as offerings at the temples of the merchants of pleasure, or advocates of decadence and corruption.

Each one of us is responsible for accounting for his or her own actions before he or she is asked about them by the almighty Allah (on the Day of Judgment). Once again I am very sorry and apologize for what resulted from an unintentional analogy.

With all my respect to the women of the world.

In due course I will take the necessary decision that shall lift the pressures that have been placed on our Australian Muslim community and that which will benefit all Australians.

The pressure of the last couple of days has had an obvious effect on my health and well-being. I ask the public to give my family and I some privacy, time and space to recover. I have also asked for indefinite leave from my duties at Lakemba mosque.

Sincerely

Sheikh Taj El-Deen El-Hilali
Mufti Of Australia

Oct 30 2006
RingPirate
+0|6719|Berlin
It's sad, that guy is discrediting his own religion.
You don't want to say, anything like he said on TV because hopefully you belive it's wrong.
I can understand that you're mad though. Under German law you could sue him for 'ethnic incite' or 'public incite' (not quite sure what the translation would be).  Maybe Australian law has something similiar.

Last edited by RingPirate (2007-01-11 03:02:32)

TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6537|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Oh for fucks sake stop watching A Current Affair.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
https://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/img/2004/about/chaserhistory01.jpg
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

Why listen to one idiotic man you've never seen or met in your entire life that most muslims probably see straight through as a hateful git?
Cam this one is off topic.  Are Irish so ugly that nobody wants to fuck with them?  That is what your sig implies.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Cam this one is off topic.  Are Irish so ugly that nobody wants to fuck with them?  That is what your sig implies.
Sarcasm? Maybe it doesn't translate well into SPanish pero 'to fuck with' significa 'to mess with'.
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6720|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Well if you see any gangs heading your womans way grab a gun and let God, Allah, Budda or who ever the fuck runs the big house upstairs sort the rest out !

Oh and CameronPoe nice picture mate
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
If western said that we wouldn't be better than Muslims
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
Man I'm not missing cronulla V2!!!!!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
He should be expelled back to Elbonian and his dung hut.

Or, may I suggest a liberal dose of this to the back of the head;
https://i1.tinypic.com/48m1qo6.jpg

Last edited by ATG (2007-01-11 06:33:42)

XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6666|South West England
I hate assholes like that

Jackass may be at least 4 times heavier than me but i'd still have a shot at him
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

ATG wrote:

He should be expelled back to Elbonian and his dung hut.

Or, may I suggest a liberal dose of this to the back of the head;
http://i1.tinypic.com/48m1qo6.jpg
A liberal dose? The irony is delicious!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6569
You've got a point.  I mean, when there were mobs of white people running down Middle Easterners and then attacking police and ambulance services when they assisted, the PM really heavily criticised them on TV............or did he shrug them of as loutish patriots?

Maybe the Muslim leaders wouldn't be such assholes if the non-Muslim leaders weren't such assholes.

Further, he never said that Western women could or should be raped, that was one interpretation of his message (and a stretched one at that), and when was the last time you heard of a 55-year sentence for rape (which isn't to say that sentences shouldn't be that long, but fact is they aren't).
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

Aust1mh wrote:

Ok,
nothing to do with BF2 but i am a bit PO right know and i need some forum trolls to take my mind off this crap!

http://www.skynews.com.au/story.asp?id=149051

The "Australia" Muslim "leader" says it's OK to gang rape women

And Muslims have more rights in Australia then "descendants of convicts"

And it's OK for him to say these things to his "Followers" and on TV.

Why do i get the feeling if i said things like this on TV about Muslim women
getting gang raped saying they had it coming i would wake up dead 1 day?

BUT NOOO it's OOOK for "Western" women to get raped because they dress up
and show their body's.

PLEASE TELL ME THE WORLD WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER SOON?

or lets get the Jihad going... a bat and a killer mob seems like the way to go right now,
but that wouldn't be cool for me to say? Westerners can't say such things right??

Well, i know what brings on all the racial hate... i feelin' it now, every this guy says these things
OH YES not the first time he says it.

Thanks for the vent guys... so mad my hands were shakin'.
did you hear what he said now?

he said muslims have more right too live in Australia because they did'nt come here on boats in chains

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard