HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6741|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
Im sure there is an answer to this question in the forums somewhere but if i buy SF can i still play BF2 in the same server with my cousin since he doesnt want to piss his money away on the expansion? I dont think this is possible but some people say that u can use SF guns in BF2. does this mean that they are playing using SF or playing on BF2 but using the extra unlocks?
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6768
if you buy sf yes you can still play core bf2...and yes you can unlock sf guns and use them in core bf2...and it probly woulda helped if you searched
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6741|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
thnx 4 the reply but i was too lazy too look
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6863|"Frisco"

You act lazy again and I will straight up delete your account. In fact, as of this moment you are demoted. You will not be able to post any new topics or replies. You can PM me a week from now and if you've learned how to use the search by then (and yes, you'll still be able to search) you can have access again.

This was made very clear in the rules of the forums. Infact, it's the single frigging rule here. I really loathe people who are too lazy to do their part and put forth a few ounces of effort into searching for answers that the VERY generous people here have already provided around here.

You Suck.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6863|San Francisco

Ouch...
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
sickem tiger, good on ya though. searching is easier than posting a new topic then checking for replies anyway so
he's a bit backwards me thinks.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6762|The United Center
Yes!  Smite Him Chuy!  Best Thread Evar!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard