DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack.

..Is there a point to this thread?

dammit.
I need around tree fiddy.
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6451
You could just not post here.
Volatile
+252|6711|Sextupling in Empire

Topic = teh ghey.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6481|Belgium
/fail

and you are quite annoying by even starting this thread instad of solving the problem u grow it with miracle-grow and act like a pansy
yes there are forum trolls only jesus can protect us from em
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Did you tell me that, or the original poster?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
People with no lives make threads about how hurt they are on the intrawebs because thier grammer and or post has been commented on. People with no lives......you
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6451

DonFck wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Lol no way donfck, I wouldn't disrespect a veteran here like you. I'm talkin to the thread starter.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Lol no way donfck, I wouldn't disrespect a veteran here like you. I'm talkin to the thread starter.
Hammer time!
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

DonFck wrote:

I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack. I will refrain from posting anything that either is or could be considered as a personal attack.

..Is there a point to this thread?

dammit.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

DonFck wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Hammer time!
https://www.gazette.uwo.ca/2004/April/01/Pics/10A%20MC%20Hammer.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
https://www.parecidosrazonables.com/parecidos_razonables_steve_urkel_mc_hamer.jpg

don't hurt me Steve

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-01-10 13:03:45)

Entertayner
+826|6578

DonFck wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Hammer time!
Mallet time!

*proceeds to mallet thread starter*
tiptopT
+72|6589|Scotland's Capital

brome wrote:

tiptopT wrote:

hahaha i made wee wee!
Congrats. I don't think I could have made a more useless post if I'd tried
Saves you the effort! Teamwork

Entertayner wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Hammer time!
Mallet time!

How does that dance go?!

Last edited by tiptopT (2007-01-10 13:17:45)

eagles1106
+269|6591|Marlton, New Jersey.
If you had a life you wouldn't come on here and complain about what other people think becuase what some anus cake sitting hundreds/thousands of miles away from you types into the internet shouldn't really affect you, but I guess it does.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
Notice who really disagrees with you, the guys who have the highest karma. People just like to sit on their high horse and play king forum member. Seriously, I argue with a lot of people about stupid things because it's pretty funny watching them get so mad and upset. That and I like standing up for the underdogs. I agree with you 100% too, +1 to you.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6707|MoVal So-Cal
If your posting in the "debate and serious talk" forum then, yeah you better be grammatically correct. Its called serious talk for a reason. Anywhere else...tAlK lIkE tHiS iF yOu WaNt To.

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2007-01-10 13:19:57)

Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK
Spikes14

Should you be going through puberty or something instead of getting pissed off at people 1000's of miles away from you?
Entertayner
+826|6578

tiptopT wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Hammer time!
Mallet time!

How does that dance go?!
*demonstrates*

Get it now?
E1_ned
+8|6501|netherlands

Pernicious544 wrote:

If your posting in the "debate and serious talk" forum then, yeah you better be grammatically correct. Its called serious talk for a reason. Anywhere else...talk lIkE tHiS iF yOu WaNt To.
bunch of crap....
i say what i want and when i want. for me English not being my native tongue. i will not spend 2 hours going through a dictionary just to spell thing right. if you know what I'm saying that should be enough.

people who bitch about an error in spelling, just can't give a good answer to an even better argument.

that's sad.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
There is just soooooo much bad grammar in this thread.
Entertayner
+826|6578

CameronPoe wrote:

There is just soooooo much bad grammar in this thread.
I concur.
Des.Kmal
+917|6625|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

spikes14 wrote:

this is exactly what i was talking about! i dont give a damn what you want me to do, if its capitals to the

whole bloody word. and if you didnt notice i did say to people who have a life and you ovi dont coz your

doing what i said was fucking annoying! why dont you turn the pc off and get a life!
or maybe the person typing should let it go and go outside,

gg
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6662|Cambridge, England
You could just click the spell check thingy
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6770

brome wrote:

tiptopT wrote:

hahaha i made wee wee!
Congrats. I don't think I could have made a more useless post if I'd tried
Rofl, excellent tiptopT.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
I find it very amusing that the ones laughing at the OP are the veteran members, and all hte ones supporting him are the new ones...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard