psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney
Let me start off by saying: Wow!

This is probably the best free-online game that you can download or play on onemorelevel.com
It is SO addictive and i guarrantee you will be hooked within 5 mins. The gameplay is X-ellent

This is what they wrote, it is N (or N-ninja) in a nutshell.

Metanet Software wrote:

N has been described as reminiscent of lode runner -- you're a little dude running around in a puzzle-y world inhabited by enemies.

But in N, there's a twist: the ninja is driven not only by a thirst for gold, but also by a physics simulation.

Death, which happens often, is quite animated.
Its great for when you want a break off from Battlefield or you are fresh from rage-quitting a server!
I play it all the time, and golly-gee its slowly taking me away from battlefield. /gasp

download it HERE! at their main site.http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/downloads.html
In 1.5 you can make your own account and play against others from across teh world. Thats right! TEH world.

Last edited by Doms (2007-01-10 04:48:35)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
N?
+5|6290
N is the game that everyone in my school plays on their laptops in class when teachers ain't looking because it is easy to get out of and loads in under a second and it's pretty darn addictive.

N takes some skill especially in some userlevels. Worth a download.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6602|Germany
Yeah, I have it since 1 year or so on my computer and i really like it.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
I agree that it's an addictive game, so addictive that you probably say goodbye to A's and B's and have to settle for C's for the rest of your life. That said, it can get really annoying as well, especially when you die endlessly in a REALLY hard round. And let me warn you, totally annoying game + addiction is the worst combination ever, let me reiterate: Worst. Combination. Ever. You'll end up beating your head against the computer screen and breaking your own fingers, then you'll probably be using the stubs that are what remains of your fingers to keep bashing in those keys until your keyboard becomes so bloody it looks like a butcher's chopping board. Since blood is really sticky, you'll never need to turn on sticky keys ever again because every key you hit will be stickied. You'll lose all your friends, and your parents will call up the mental asylum before disowning you, and even that won't quench your thirst for more N.

In summary, you'll probably die at the ripe old age of 23 due to a brain hemorrhage from excessive stress and insomnia...

...or maybe I just really suck at N.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

112505 wrote:

N is the game that everyone in my school plays on their laptops in class when teachers ain't looking because it is easy to get out of and loads in under a second and it's pretty darn addictive.
Same with BF2... Why not just play that?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
+5|6290

Flecco wrote:

112505 wrote:

Same with BF2... Why not just play that?
We all have 3 year old laptops They can't even open Battlefield 2 up and it uses the internet and we only get to use 56k on our laptops.
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

Vub wrote:

I agree that it's an addictive game, so addictive that you probably say goodbye to A's and B's and have to settle for C's for the rest of your life. That said, it can get really annoying as well, especially when you die endlessly in a REALLY hard round. And let me warn you, totally annoying game + addiction is the worst combination ever, let me reiterate: Worst. Combination. Ever. You'll end up beating your head against the computer screen and breaking your own fingers, then you'll probably be using the stubs that are what remains of your fingers to keep bashing in those keys until your keyboard becomes so bloody it looks like a butcher's chopping board. Since blood is really sticky, you'll never need to turn on sticky keys ever again because every key you hit will be stickied. You'll lose all your friends, and your parents will call up the mental asylum before disowning you, and even that won't quench your thirst for more N.

In summary, you'll probably die at the ripe old age of 23 due to a brain hemorrhage from excessive stress and insomnia...

...or maybe I just really suck at N.
My life story, exept for the last part and the part about friends. You guys are my friends right? RIGHT?
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia

Doms wrote:

Its great for when you want a break off from Battlefield or you are fresh from rage-quitting a server!
Hmm probably not the best cure for all that anger which BF2 inevitably generates.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard