11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6465|behind my rifle

for those of you who like rap, here is a small rising start for Cali. hes won the bay are compilation award many times for rapping. heres a couple of his vids. i liked him, hes better thanmost rappers. i think. tell me what you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A95ndUHuW-4
if oyu like this guy PM me for more info on songs, hes pretty good

Last edited by 11sog_raider (2007-01-09 20:48:52)

Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6701|Mountains of West Virginia
Good Stuff
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas
1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6542|Carlsbad, CA, USA

no
Erkut.hv
+124|6741|California
He's not up and coming, I've been listening to him since he was Dre Dog (Killa Whale FTW!). Cocaine raps, New Jim Jones. I'd say at least 10 years I've been listening to him. Get some of his older stuff, but I think Raven In My Eyes is his best album to date.

Although, the new stuff with Equipto has some very well produced tracks, and the writing is top notch as always. He is easliy my favorite Bay Area MC.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6465|behind my rifle

Erkut.hv wrote:

He's not up and coming, I've been listening to him since he was Dre Dog (Killa Whale FTW!). Cocaine raps, New Jim Jones. I'd say at least 10 years I've been listening to him. Get some of his older stuff, but I think Raven In My Eyes is his best album to date.

Although, the new stuff with Equipto has some very well produced tracks, and the writing is top notch as always. He is easliy my favorite Bay Area MC.
waht song u like best by him, i like R.O.S.E and Ayo for Yayo
Erkut.hv
+124|6741|California

11sog_raider wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

waht song u like best by him, i like R.O.S.E and Ayo for Yayo
3 a.m. has to be one of his best, or Pisces. I default to Killa Whale though.

ROSE huh? I as never really partial to that one, too soft compared to most of his other work.

Oh, another classic = F%#^ them whores (not a sex song, an angry song)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard