IsaacLeavitt
+24|6348
I play FEAR COMBAT... i am an Unarmed Monster... lol here is my best round-

Points- 508

Kills - 104

Deaths- 19

it was a 30 min round so i had 3+ kills per min.. lol

OWNED!!! man that was a good round... they where really pissed... anyone else play fear?
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6533|Carlsbad, CA, USA

no
SealXo
+309|6533
I downlaoded it free, and its so gay.

worst graphics EVER
Archer
rapes face
+161|6421|Canuckistan

SealXo wrote:

worst graphics EVER
gtfo plz

It's good, but it gets boring fast tbh.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard

Archer wrote:

SealXo wrote:

worst graphics EVER
gtfo plz

That´s why it´s free.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

Yaocelotl wrote:

Archer wrote:

SealXo wrote:

worst graphics EVER
gtfo plz

That´s why it´s free.
It was released to the public just prior to the release of extraction point to help encourage consumers to buy the expansion. That is why it is free.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6348
bad graphics?

u need to adjust the settings... it does look good, not the best,  but i like FEAR's graphics more that BF2...

did some one say boring?

WTF??? maybe you just got ur ass raped so bad... well for ppl who have the reflexes and skills it is a fun game... it isn't full of the glitches like Battlefield, like the bad hit boxes...wall hacks... and such BS. it is all skill not luck... u die and its cause u fucked up, not because somebody got lucky and hit ur "ghost" hitbox when u where behind cover... (i really hate that in BF2 & BF2142...)

BTW what is boring about totally trashing ppl with combat shotguns... Jumpkicks... double pistols... Heavy 10 MM Pneumatic Weapons... Particle sniper rifles... and a whole lot of other interesting weapons all on a totaly balanced FAST PACED and non-glichy game with outstanding maps ???

Last edited by IsaacLeavitt (2007-01-10 09:34:34)

Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6629|Germany

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

bad graphics?

u need to adjust the settings... it does look good, not the best,  but i like FEAR's graphics more that BF2...

did some one say boring?

WTF??? maybe you just got ur ass raped so bad... well for ppl who have the reflexes and skills it is a fun game... it isn't full of the glitches like Battlefield, like the bad hit boxes...wall hacks... and such BS. it is all skill not luck... u die and its cause u fucked up, not because somebody got lucky and hit ur "ghost" hitbox when u where behind cover... (i really hate that in BF2 & BF2142...)

BTW what is boring about totally trashing ppl with combat shotguns... Jumpkicks... double pistols... Heavy 10 MM Pneumatic Weapons... Particle sniper rifles... and a whole lot of other interesting weapons all on a totaly balanced FAST PACED and non-glichy game with outstanding maps ???
wise words
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6671|Houston, Texas
Brasso
+1,549|6628

SealXo wrote:

worst graphics EVER
Worst graphics ever?  That's a joke, right?

Feast your eyes on this.  Right click, view image for the full effect.

https://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9608/fearzu6.jpg

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-01-10 13:31:48)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6348
exactly BOOM there are moments in FEAR that are just BOOM !!! OMFG !!! That was totaly Awsome!!!

lol i had one of those moments on this Team Deathmatch game when i pulled a Jumpkick followed by acouple of puncheds and wiped out the whole enemy squad of 5 ppl in less than 3 seconds !!! lol it was awesome...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1108334#p1108334

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard